Very Vanilla Mafia - The Game Thread [Town Victory]

Comments

• It didn't seem hostile no, the mice were more afraid of me than it, but that's because I shot one of them an angry look when it got close to me jujubes

and to clear up Weiwae's question. I actually do think she's lying about mis-reading the rules, but at this point I don't believe it's a path we need to proceed down, I don't believe she's hostile towards GAH based on this.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Hmm since we are sharing, a few coppers in my pocket transformed into a gold coin last night but I have no clue what it means. So hey why not share.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • My night was silent as the grave
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I've nothing to say there I've not already, I received no night messages.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Looks like everyone has checked in and nobody stands out to me as suspicious other than Kalikai trying to speak for Tremula, so I feel comfortable with a VOTE NOBODY.

I'm more inclined to believe that Kalikai is just trying to be helpful.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Hmm, mice might be some sort of watching thing perhaps. No clue what the coins changing would mean, if anything. How strange.
  • I was roleblocked last night with shurikens. I was debating it but looking at the flavor I think that it might of been a mafia move? Kinda sounds like the mafia has a ninja.
  • I wouldn't read too much into the flavor of it I think. Considering the generic adventures flavor of the game a ninja isn't an odd character to be town. 
    I think ninjas are usually scum, but Othero was a town ninja in the Pokemafia, so I guess it can go either way. Did it have an evil ninja vibe, or just generic ninja?
  • It had a ninja vibe.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I don't know why but that made me laugh. 

If you did not do a night action, would you still see the roleblock? You don't have to answer that if you don't want but just curious. 
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I can't remember from Vivet's last game how she does it, but it varies by GM.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Othero said:
    Tarkenton said:
    I say we vote Celina, just to keep up tradition.
    That's kind of a crummy joke to float out when any votes could lead to a lynch

Not quote: never said my jokes werent crunmy. Did you see a bold? No? Chillax. Nothing at night for me. Which stinks. I'd have loved night things.
  • I did not take an action last night and still saw a roleblock, yeah.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Well there are 22 hours till a random lynch, so we should get some push in some direction. What is everyone's thoughts?
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • I think we should lynch someone - though who, I don't know. If we're assuming 4 scum, that's 25% chance to get one. 25% is better than 0%.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Sylandra said:
    Hmm since we are sharing, a few coppers in my pocket transformed into a gold coin last night but I have no clue what it means. So hey why not share.

Just out of curiosity, why do you have coppers? I don't have any money :/
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Kalikai said:
    I think we should lynch someone - though who, I don't know. If we're assuming 4 scum, that's 25% chance to get one. 25% is better than 0%.
    I don't like the 75% chance of lynching town though.  

Vote: No Lynch
  • Can't get rid of this bloody quote box. Anyway, in regards to the Ninja we should be careful about relying too much on flavour text until a pattern is established. I got burned by that last game I was in.  That being said, it doesn't fit the flavour of my theme.
    Weiwae said:
    Can't get rid of this bloody quote box. Anyway, in regards to the Ninja we should be careful about relying too much on flavour text until a pattern is established. I got burned by that last game I was in.  That being said, it doesn't fit the flavour of my theme.
    You can escape the quote box by toggling the html view and making sure you're typing outside of the blockquote tags.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I agree on lynching. I'm about at random online name picker for it myself.
  • 25% chance of moving closer to town victory
    75% chance of moving closer to mafia victory.

I guess there could be twins or something to improve our odds but for now:
    Vote No Lynch
  • Could not concur more. I am all for hanging the murderer, yet wary of getting the wrong person.
    vote : No Lynch

• Phoebus said:
    Weiwae said:
    Can't get rid of this bloody quote box. Anyway, in regards to the Ninja we should be careful about relying too much on flavour text until a pattern is established. I got burned by that last game I was in.  That being said, it doesn't fit the flavour of my theme.
    You can escape the quote box by toggling the html view and making sure you're typing outside of the blockquote tags.

There, doesn't seem to be an html view on mobile :(
    Shaddus said:
    Sylandra said:

Just out of curiosity, why do you have coppers? I don't have any money :/
    Flavor rules all! I get the impression my measly usual salary was unexpectedly significantly upped. Again this has nothing to do with my character role so I'm as mystified as you.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Also can we get a vote count plz. 
    Daraius said:
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Vote Count

No Lynch - Weiwae, Kistan, Dys, Lehki (4)

• Silvanus too, on the last page.
    I say we vote someone who isn't participating or who wants a "no lynch", because like it's been said earlier we have at least some information today and a no lynch is kind of a wash. High risk short term but it can pay off in long term infos.

vote Arix because he's posted only once so far. I can be talked out of this though.
    Daraius said:
  • Not really sure what you want. Didn't get any night messages and don't really have much to say about anything