Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• You tell a dwarf sentry of awesome powers granted villages by the might of Magnagora.
    A dwarf sentry slaps his knee and declares that, by the gods, the Village of Rockholm should follow
    the Grand Dominion of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from the Village of Rockholm, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand
    Dominion of Magnagora.

About twenty minutes later:

You shock an undead dwarf miner with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    An undead dwarf miner slaps his knee and declares that, by the gods, the Village of Angkrag should
    follow the Grand Dominion of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from the Village of Angkrag, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand
    Dominion of Magnagora.

Who needs a third influencing skill, anyway?
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited June 2013
    Silvanus said:
    Hat-trick!

How 'bout that timing.
    Currently, there are 2 Commune Members on this Plane and 1 on other Planes.

Yeaaaaaaah.

EDIT: Nevermind that I was getting ready for bed when the revolt popped.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • I guess we have a lot of Aussies in Magnagora because:

Currently, there are 12 Citizens on this Plane and 4 on other Planes.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Well three of us were! I can't speak for the rest and their lack of sleep :)

SOOOO nice to have a revolt not at 4am! Or 9am on a Monday morning! Yay for actually being able to participate for a change. Now I will miss the next 20 revolts, like usual.

• There was a reason there was a Team Oceania which was mostly... Mag. And Solanis. Rika doesn't count. 
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    That's like, the single biggest political change I think I've seen in a year of playing.

GG Mag/Gaudi.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• If only Wildnodes counted as a village, Magnagora would be an Empire.
    Aye, only cultural does sadly.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited June 2013
    (Magnagora): Akyaevin (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Now I need to construct a big favour list."

(Magnagora): Akyaevin (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Leolamins, Veldrin, Sahmiam, Orti, Lavinya, Bau, Kalnid, Azyurial, Andashariel, Luthian, Kayde, Akyaevin, Sidonie ... who else?"

(Magnagora): Azyurial (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Sidonie is Celestian."

Ha.

Rave for 3 mining villages.. It may have happened once but I don't recall us ever having 3 at the same time before.
  • YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!  My bardiche was so worth the wait.  Totally giddy like a school girl.

One of you Seren brats get on Faethorn RIGHT NOW.  I need to kill you with it.  Kthx.
    Celest had all three Mountain villages a while back.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Now there just needs to be an event that turns Rockholm undead, but I am guessing there won't be

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited June 2013
    Synkarin said:
    Now there just needs to be an event that turns Rockholm undead, but I am guessing there won't be
    No way. Get Tunika to prepare a lovely cocktail for Ptoma that will taint her and drive her to fully enslave her minions. The keph hate is supposed to be as strong as the merian/elfen hate, right?

Or undead. Undead bugs would be good too.
  • Ugh, I woke up early because I was all "Man, I bet the Revolt is going to happen at like 9 or something wonky."

Log in, see politics posts, and I'm wincing as I hit rn going "please let us have retained Ptoma at leas- OMG WHAT IS THIS WHAT CITY AM I IN AM I STILL ASLEEP?!!!?!?!?"

Good job Mag. Guess all that talk about the city going no where and being unable to to advance at all without the guiding hand of you know who and the citizenship of so and so was just that. Awwww yissssssss.
  • Finally broke 10k health :D
  • I'm having less time these past few weeks to play Lusternia, and less energy when I do, but I'm slowly making progress towards my essence goal.

Soon.... soon...

Kio said:
    Finally broke 10k health :D
    Welcome to the club :D

• Morkarion said:

Kio said:

It's nice. Though, it's using a Truefavor at the moment. I'm not too upset about that, but I'm excited that soon I won't need one to be this beefy.

Also broke 3 million essence. Still have a million to go to make up for not being able to log on yesterday, though :(
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Woo for packed stripe ceremony:

You see the following people here:
    Ilirth, Zinnaella, Saenius, Ceana, Migwan, Golas, Avurekhos, Rivius
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Kio said:
    Kio said:
    It's nice. Though, it's using a Truefavor at the moment. I'm not too upset about that, but I'm excited that soon I won't need one to be this beefy. Also broke 3 million essence. Still have a million to go to make up for not being able to log on yesterday, though :(
    I think you will find that the tankiest of tanky players all walk around with a truefavour nearly perpetually, if not two or more.
    Vivet said:
    Kio said:
    Kio said:
    It's nice. Though, it's using a Truefavor at the moment. I'm not too upset about that, but I'm excited that soon I won't need one to be this beefy. Also broke 3 million essence. Still have a million to go to make up for not being able to log on yesterday, though :(
    I think you will find that the tankiest of tanky players all walk around with a truefavour nearly perpetually, if not two or more.
    Very much this. Each truefavour is a +2 weight to con so essentially a whole stat point.

I tend to run around double TF'd and boosting my int as well for bigger surges. On top of that H/M/E buff, Life rune and then everything else is mitigation. DMP/RoA/Bodyguard etc.

• Bahaha!  Why yes, I am one scary, scary bear now.  Thank you, Charites!
  • Kio said:
    Bahaha!  Why yes, I am one scary, scary bear now.  Thank you, Charites!
    The effect is ruined the second you open your mouth, but at least you look the part. Tomorrow's lesson: brooding and glaring.
    Thul said:
    Kio said:
    The effect is ruined the second you open your mouth, but at least you look the part. Tomorrow's lesson: brooding and glaring.
    When does Mork get him for Total Bastardry 101?

• KioKio
    edited June 2013
    Morkarion said:
    Thul said:
    Kio said:
    When does Mork get him for Total Bastardry 101?
    I just want to love everyone.  :(

[spoiler]By skewering them.[/spoiler]

edit: @Thul AND NU-UH!  You haven't seen my helm yet.  When I speak, the effect is going to be enhanced now.  BUM BUM BUM... Darth Bear.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    PYROCHEM. Ohyeah.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• A new dawn arises as you begin your duties as the Keeper of the Blackened Bones. In a glorious blaze,
     the Wyrm Logs appears above your head and descends into your hands.
    Shadow Kio Erid'in, Ward of the Wyrd has just replaced Keeper Septim Nightshade, Ebon Forger as 
    Administrator of Ebonguard.

...COMMENCE PANIC.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    You're out to take over the Wyrd.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited June 2013
    Welp.. 108th honours now..

Squeeeeee!

Edit: Ooh, it doesn't start with "He blah blah" this time either :D
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    The image of big scary Ixion squeeing is horribly amusing.

This discussion has been closed.