Artifact Ideas

Comments

• a transplanar bucket

Can be attuned to a given room, and any objects you INSERT INTO the bucket will appear and drop within that room. Convenient for lazy shop keepers! Can also function as a normal bucket.

• Jolanthe said:
    a transplanar bucket

Can be attuned to a given room, and any objects you INSERT INTO the bucket will appear and drop within that room. Convenient for lazy shop keepers! Can also function as a normal bucket.

A "normal" bucket? Or does the water flood your stockroom too?
  • Ourina said:
    Jolanthe said:
    a transplanar bucket

A "normal" bucket? Or does the water flood your stockroom too?
    sO That's where the rum went
  • Oh yeah, and can be get a bubblix to Lyraa Ey Rielys? Maybe in the form of some muku threads, or a glowing garosaur talon, hmm hmm.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I will buy that, whatever form it takes.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    a tall Sonic statuette
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Since it was suggested I take it here:

An upgrade to the manse archway miniature that allows ambients to be set to fire only in specific rooms.

• Some type of magical letter box or envelope that can be used to store unlimited letters (or a significant number of letters), preventing them from decaying.
  • This is a little weird, but how about purchasing the time of an admin to map out something that usually isn't mapped (like a manse). Doesn't even have to be the whole manse/ship. Is this even possible? :?.

• Mini shrines/totems/fetish imbued with the resonance of the Seals that allow you to perform Karma Blessings anytime, anywhere, so long as you have the karma to do so. Save a trip to the caves!

Could either be one expensive item or one for each seal (or both)
  • An artifact easel that either needs to be pushed to return to the owner's inventory, or allows you to paint masterpieces by just having it in your inventory with the canvas and palette necessary.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Allow attaching the fesix pack rune to existing artifact packs (either the fesix backpack or packs with the rune already attached) to increase the pack's item limit by 100 (allow stacking).
    Do you really need that many unique trade items at one time?  :p
    I used to make cakes.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited October 2019
    Mini shrines/totems/fetish imbued with the resonance of the Seals that allow you to perform Karma Blessings anytime, anywhere, so long as you have the karma to do so. Save a trip to the caves!

Could be an upgrade to the Karma Chameleon - lets someone get a karma blessing without having to go to the caves - maybe you could select one particular karma blessing that it is attuned to, but can be changed once per IG month.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Daraius said:
    There already is a multi-tool artifact for trade items. but that's not the problem for me.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Daraius said:
    Who was influencing with 500ish shoes..?
    edited October 2019
    I only filled one regular pack once they were all refined down. And if you think about it, it was really 1000ish shoes. XD
    I used to make cakes.

• Kagato said:
    Mini shrines/totems/fetish imbued with the resonance of the Seals that allow you to perform Karma Blessings anytime, anywhere, so long as you have the karma to do so. Save a trip to the caves!

Could be an upgrade to the Karma Chameleon - lets someone get a karma blessing without having to go to the caves - maybe you could select one particular karma blessing that it is attuned to, but can be changed once per IG month.
    Goodness knows the cost of the karma chameleon is prohibitive enough, especially since you can't even loan the blasted thing out.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Something that lets you check any directory from anywhere.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Can we get an upgraded version of artifact shop catalogues that allows you to remotely shoplog more than one shop? (I could just buy a second catalogue but it’s mildly annoying that you’d need to remember which catalogue is tied to which shop!)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:
    Can we get an upgraded version of artifact shop catalogues that allows you to remotely shoplog more than one shop? (I could just buy a second catalogue but it’s mildly annoying that you’d need to remember which catalogue is tied to which shop!)
    The Ashop description on the artifact ledger says that you can link to all your shops, but this isn't true at all. I have bugged this to either fix the artifact or update the description to be true.
  • A goop arti that keeps you from stinking.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited October 2019
    Kali said:
    A goop arti that keeps you from stinking.
    A credit arti already exists. It is called Golden Soap :p. Just set a trigger to SCRUB when the line about stinking fires.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • I would pay to never stink!
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • I'd also love to see more customization options, like unique bashing weapons (With unique attack messages), custom masks/stoles, ambients, manse tenant generators, etc.
    edited October 2019
    nvm!
    I used to make cakes.

• edited October 2019
    Nevermind! Just realized someone had already suggested it.
  • edited November 2019
    I know this has been suggested before, but new racehat and pin artifacts for the restricted races would be awesome (sileni, nagasith, gnome and fink), only useable if you have access to the race through the usual means. Would love to be able to try the mechanics of another race sometimes without changing appearance. 

Also, Wildewood and Wyrdenwood hats and pins might be useable as long as you have the Nature sub-skill active, allowing druids to switch their primary for combat reasons without having to change in and out of their preferred race.

Would love the hats and pins even more if they could be treated like cameos and activated without being worn. Oops - did not know about the CLOTHES verb, thanks @Daraius!!