Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

Comments

• Suavium said:
    I can't read that?
    Got a readable copy?
    I right-clicked and chose open image in new tab. Worked to make it readable for me! Think it's the forum's fault. :grin:
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • edited December 2019
    Suavium said:
    I can't read that?
    Got a readable copy?
    [edit] Lief beat me to it. It's mostly rambling on anyway. I was an entirely different person each time I made these between 2008, 2016, and now, so reading my old comments makes me drag my hands down my face. 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• First, obviously, we had to draw ice skating hijinks (I want more ice skating!) 

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I vote no. Doggy hands and feet.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Viravain said:
    There's no such thing as tagging too much, @Gurashi! I love seeing your art. :) 

O-K ;~; Thank you!

edited December 2019
    D-did Gurashi ice skate all alone with only the snow leopard? 

ARE TRYING TO MAKE CRY?
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:

ARE TRYING TO MAKE CRY?
    Lol NO! I was blessed to have Xenthos and Kyalrhin also present 💜 I actually posted that log separately.

I tried to gather more people for another iceskapade but only Kaiel stuck around (tho Evette and Lleuke were there... Momentarily...)

I can't get over the fact there is this little snowy PK-free area with ice skating as an option. How RP perfect is that. I wish it never went away!

I need to catch Sylandra online.  :'(

Also (sorry to derail) is there anything else in there besides skating, penguin eggs, and special drinks? The cute furry ghosts are enough for me but I don’t know if Syl is as easily entertained.
    I used to make cakes.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Gurashi said:
    Daraius said:

ARE TRYING TO MAKE CRY?
    Lol NO! I was blessed to have Xenthos and Kyalrhin also present 💜 I actually posted that log separately.

I tried to gather more people for another iceskapade but only Kaiel stuck around (tho Evette and Lleuke were there... Momentarily...)

I can't get over the fact there is this little snowy PK-free area with ice skating as an option. How RP perfect is that. I wish it never went away!

Wait just a second here. Ilistala was with you for that second one too!  And for most of it, it was indeed just the two of you skating!
  • Xenthos said:
    Gurashi said:

Wait just a second here. Ilistala was with you for that second one too!  And for most of it, it was indeed just the two of you skating!
    If Xenthos is around, so is Ilistala you egg >:U <3 !!

• Oh right, I drew an undersized cloier named Princess having tea with Gurashi for Ianir.
    (Also small Lief and Nocht glaring at each other across a clearing LOL)

• I will never get over Nocht's puffy angry cheeks!! <3
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • when an admin makes you cry so you decide to make them cry back

• I think all of the Havens sits around plotting how they can mess with Gurashi today. First tug of war between the Gods, and now through denizens too.