Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

Comments

• edited January 2020
    Ah did some casual doodles while Orrery-ing last night <3

P-pet the puppy... 

Spoopy simple @Nocht

Some human!Gurashi with typical Gurashi suffering

Hollow Knight + Wyrd + trying to be scarier looking = no comment
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• I felt like drawing a random human!Gurashi experiencing what all of us humans have experienced at least once. Suffer together!

Being Human, aka Biting Your Lip Sucks: part 1

Being Human, aka Biting Your Lip in the Same Spot Sucks: part 2

Being Human, aka Biting Your Lip Sucks Especially When You Think It's Finally Over: part 3/fin

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• And what does Human Gurashi think of hangnails?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Where is loboshigarushi?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Tridemon said:
    And what does Human Gurashi think of hangnails?

• Hangnails are evil. Even if you don't end up peeling them off, they can end up catching on your clothes when you get dressed. And if you're working with salt or alcohol, like a cook would...
  • Tridemon said:
    Hangnails are evil. Even if you don't end up peeling them off, they can end up catching on your clothes when you get dressed. And if you're working with salt or alcohol, like a cook would...
    Cue human!Gurashi with an over-dramatically bandaged finger dropping things and spilling hot liquids on himself, probably.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Now draw Duet with extra hands on one wrist.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Now draw Duet with extra hands on one wrist.

• I am amused by the implication that Gurashi steals your coffee.
  • Tridemon said:
    I am amused by the implication that Gurashi steals your coffee.
    steals shares

• And then Nocht was never taken seriously again.
  • Nocht said:
    Ayisdra said:
    And then Nocht was never taken seriously again.

I'll just have to find another innocent and beloved Serenwilde mob to kill to reestablish my reputation.

That's fine.
    (I think you have confused Ayisdra for being a member of Serenwilde too, which is odd as I have never been there. Only been part of Glomdoring and Hallifax.)