Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• edited January 2020
    I had a really good time hanging out with @Xenthos and having a serious father-son talk about serious grown-up things yesterday ;A; (even if we got interrupted by a Timequake)!! Xenthos usually reserves his more emotive stuff for Ilistala, but it made me super happy to see him emoting too <3 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • I've had the pleasure of having so many wonderful, *wonderful* RP experiences lately. I've a lot of thanks to give to @Lief , @Kharan, @Udilya, and of course the ever-lovely @Maylea ! I've had so much fun writing with you all!
  • @Nelras, for taking seriously issues that most people would just ignore and turning it into discussion and rp. And I enjoy pretending that Hallifax really operates the way people who don't play there seem to think it does. 
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • @Nocht Thaaaank you for being scary!

pronouns: they/them
  • @Kailanna and @Jarel at the nexus, and then more with Kailanna after. Also @Lufir and @Shango and @Uzriel. I'm glad I picked to join Mag.
  • @Tridemon for helping human!Gurashi find fun things for people to do! Not-drowning is super fun!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• @Mulengi it was fun to get my character's natal chart read! And @Jolanthe for being supportive as always <3
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • It was a blast. If I wasn't short on time, I'd have written you a whole report. Much love to @Coraline, @Jolanthe, and also to @Raezon who continues to rock my socks.
  • Thanks, @Lief for letting me squeeze information out of you. I mean, have a totally innocent chat. Nothing to see here!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    @Sylandra, for every minute of it.  <3
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:
    @Sylandra, for every minute of it.  <3
    Takes two to tango, buddy. You’re great. <3
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • There will be a log when I eventually clean it up, thanks to @Medea and @Uzriel for some amazingly fun 'refinement' RP. I enjoyed it way too much, -cackle-
  • @Daraius. Was a blast. Thanks for not wrecking my character! :heart:
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    That was the second meeting.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    That was the second meeting.

Technically the first unaccompanied one! There's still time for you to destroy Mulengi, 100%.
  • Thank you Mysrai, Esei, Gurashi, Eritheyl! You've been lovely.

Shulamit needs to go being exceptionally confused about everything and everyone, and muddle through somehow.
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• @Elexia I know I already recognized you, and gushed all over the rp logs channel, but still. Thanks for thinking I know what I'm doing.

• edited February 2020
    @Tridemon
    AAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahaaaaa

• I have been very  blessed lately! @Tridemon @Xenthos @Esei @Qoivhae @Azula @Olethea @Mendacium .... so lovely. All of you!