Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• Daraius said:
    @Merlose made my day.

I love @Merlose, she's my favourite daughter. /forumRP

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• @Alexandria and @Twan. Here's hoping everyone shows up to the wedding in clothes.
  • Merlose said:
    @Alexandria and @Twan. Here's hoping everyone shows up to the wedding in clothes.
    Somehow, I foresee Alexandria hearing about this for the next hundred years...

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• @Czixi (and @Drocilla) - now that was an event. I regret nothing!
    Me neither ;)

Thank you Alex and @Nelras for being excellent sports, and not backing down despite the dozens of warnings you were given!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited September 2019
    Dar was ready to maul one of them by the end and he wasn't going to be choosy between Drocilla and Czixi.  :D
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • @Alexandria Excited to see the log!
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Vatul said:
    @Alexandria Excited to see the log!
    I'm almost there! I'm down to 40 pages total out of the original 270, so... maybe tonight!

• Thank you @Allixea and @Regat for the mortifying conversation in Nocht's Fulcrux, and thank you @Gurashi for Gura's reaction to Esei's question ;3

pronouns: they/them
  • Great to catch up with @Daem and fun to get to know @Esei!
  • @Pysynne's haiku, and @Pysynne, @Ani, @Maylea for sweet, impromptu Order RP <3
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • @Esei - I am all about that intrigue between enemies and playing the pvp-but-with-words-not-fighting game, and you play such a good, logical, cold character (at least in how she presents herself to Lief). I love it, thank you for the scene!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Thankee to @Gurashi for enduring my slew of RP, and thank you Nocht for all of that.

• *ugly crying* THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING SO NEAT.
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• <3 Plots, and plans, and @Maylea, and @Nocht, and all that history between them.
    ~
    ~
  • Lief said:
    <3 Plots, and plans, and @Maylea, and @Nocht, and all that history between them.
    Just woke up, and read that as "pots and plants" at first and was like, "yup, makes sense"
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Thank you @Lief for tolerating my letters and mischief!

• Daraius said:
    Miso is fun.  :)
    Thank you! I had a blast chatting with you
    Miso Shevat, Cowboy of Hallifax says, “If you ain't got no giddy up then giddy out my way.”

Discord: Miso#4811
  • Thank you @Lief for all the letters

• @Esei I love all the poking and prodding our characters are doing to each other! I'm so sad the one letter decayed before either of us saved it. :cry:
    ~
    ~
  • Lief said:
    @Esei I love all the poking and prodding our characters are doing to each other! I'm so sad the one letter decayed before either of us saved it. :cry:
    I wish I saved a draft of it, but alas, I'm not the smartest cookie in the box. I definitely love the poking and prodding too!

• @Elryn for our short and solemn Sileni rp. 
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • @Czixi Thank you. That was certainly an unexpected ending, but I really enjoyed the whole thing. Well, enjoyed it OOC at least.