Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• Thanks to @Kalnid for putting up with Sibirn's antics.
  • Thank you to Whoever (Just in case you are not who I think you are) for controlling the mob in the old Symphonium guild hall. It always amazes me just how much expression she can show.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Rancoura, especially for doing multiple roles at once. Fantastic as always!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited June 2018
    Thanks for all the great RP. @crim @eleniel @everiine @elissata @venusta @basouh @xypher @bairloch and others I maybe forgot to mention. I am always looking for role play. 

Also, does anyone use RPWHO? It seems like a feature no one touches anymore. 

Edit: and @aeldra for the letters and the final visit. Can't forget about @qoivhae
  • Torgadon said:

TIL this is a thing.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Torgadon said:
    Thanks for all the great RP. @crim @eleniel @everiine @elissata @venusta @basouh @xypher @bairloch and others I maybe forgot to mention. I am always looking for role play. 

Edit: and @aeldra for the letters and the final visit. Can't forget about @qoivhae
    I used to use it, but every time I turned it on, it seemed like I was the only person visible - didn't help that I was around at quieter times of day though.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Every time I look in after work I'm the only Hallifaxian awake. I know your pain.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Damnit @Rivius I didn't expect to be crying this afternoon <3 .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Very Beautiful Wedding Ceremony, thank you so much @Xypher! Hats off to you!
  • @Reyqae IS BACK! LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!
  • @Everiine will always be my favorite Serenwilder.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • @Ein and @Iari who gave me a great time on Vortex.
  • edited August 2018
    To @Weiwae for sitting here chatting with me on a plethora of subjects for two hours! We both must've been bored haha! :D  
    Also @Maylea for being such a gentle teacher and non-judging of a few rp errors when I was in Serenwilde. I highly appreciate your patience in all of it.
    <a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg">https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg</a>
  • Thank you to @Reyl who has brightened up my late-night RP experience. You're an absolute gem, and I can't wait to see more of you!
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • @Avurekhos and @Eicia -- that was a fun winging-it baptism ritual. I had fun taking part :blush:
  • Thanks to @Kistan and @Dys for a bit of fun random-RP, and  to Restless @Ein who gave me the chance to be the first butterfly despite my fast emotes and rambling.
  • @Versalean for trading highly amusing insults and showing off our Woodchem emotes to each other. Heh it sure made Vefai's two sisters giggle to see the Wildewood-Wyrdenwood showdown.
  • @Vefai Thanks for engaging me. I definitely wasn't on full form, and at the same time Versalean is really not sure what to make of Wildewoods, having met so few :) Kudos to y'all for playing it out! <3
  • @Versalean don't worry I was feeling a bit shy at the moment, and wasn't fully in my game mind set.
  • Thank you to @Elarin for his interesting conversations!
  • Thank you @Ruk for all the conversations we've had! It was fun to debate Lisaeran philosophy back-and-forth like that.
  • Thank you @Xypher for letting @Vefai bug you with hundreds of questions at the aetherplex. It was a fun rp for me.
  • Vefai said:
    Thank you @Xypher for letting @Vefai bug you with hundreds of questions at the aetherplex. It was a fun rp for me.
    That was really fun! 
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • It's always fun to discuss Harbingers' lore with new Harbingers, thanks @Aiviel!

• Fancy new letter from @Rancoura made my day.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    @Eadei Post-quorum chats!