QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• edited July 2020
    Arix said:
    Is Faythe the furrikin that was always chewing on a piece of wood?

No, I never did that.  I carve wood, not eat it. D:
    You have been recognised by Elexia for: She is such an incredible writer, and I adore the friendship between Faythe and Elexia. Faythe's emotes are well-written and creative, and in this scene in particular she has done such wonderful emotes using the Moondancer fae! It's always inspiring and so very much fun. 

You have been recognised by Lief for: There is a LOT to recognize you over. We've had so many great scenes - so much tension and warmth and friendship and confusion between our two characters, and I love every moment of it. Not to mention the cult - I am so glad you could make it, and Faythe's role in its creation was beautiful. It wouldn't have been the same event without Faythe's presence there. Thank you!!
  • edited July 2020
    oh you're right
    @Faythe there was a beaverkin with a similar name who used to always chew on a piece of wood
  • Yeah, Fay would chew on the wood, and then when leaving would say "Fay goes!"
  • grr maendwen
    It's pronounced "Maggy'!

Explorer (80%), Achiever (53%), Socializer (53%), Killer (13%)
    Bartle Taxonomy
    (test yourself)

• Is there a full description of the Scarlet Courtesan?
    I mean the descriptoin you get from LOOKing at him...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Is there a full description of the Scarlet Courtesan?
    I mean the descriptoin you get from LOOKing at him...
    Posted and tagged in the description thread!!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Also sparing a glance toward the cocoon, Khasur Stormcrow says, "You are quite easy to talk with, Lady Aleyah."
    Khasur Stormcrow says, "I think this guest of our Mistress is in quite good hands with you keeping guard."

;n; Thank you.
    Tears flow freely from your eyes as Viravain, Lady of the Thorns appoints you to Weaver of the Web.
    Thread by thread, the Web of your Lady weaves through your mind, and you know in your heart that it flows through you, too. You stand now as a Weaver -- a vessel of Her story.
    The ferocity of Her pleasure consumes you, igniting your very core. She whispers, only to you, "Weave My Webs well, My Aleyah," and a vision of the Shee-Slaugh Court wearing wreaths of black roses blossoms across your mind's eye.
  • A glowing powerstone slithers around a glowing powerstone.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited August 2020
    My favourite drunk:

Millien stands up and stretches her arms out wide.

Millien sits herself down on a fluid crimson chaise couch and makes herself comfortable.

In a noticeable Southlands accent, Millien Myeras says, "Ok. EverytHin' ain't as blurry now.."

Millien sways drunkenly and falls to the ground in an undignified heap.
    Millien tumbles off of a fluid crimson chaise couch.

In a noticeable Southlands accent, Millien Myeras says, "..Dammit."

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited August 2020
    Lord @Zitto Shevat, a Servant Renewed says, "I am ready. Come at me, then."

Zitto pantomimes raising a dueler's blade.

Penguin Come At Me Bro GIF - Penguin ComeAtMeBro WildAnimals
    You have been recognised by Elexia for: She is such an incredible writer, and I adore the friendship between Faythe and Elexia. Faythe's emotes are well-written and creative, and in this scene in particular she has done such wonderful emotes using the Moondancer fae! It's always inspiring and so very much fun. 

You have been recognised by Lief for: There is a LOT to recognize you over. We've had so many great scenes - so much tension and warmth and friendship and confusion between our two characters, and I love every moment of it. Not to mention the cult - I am so glad you could make it, and Faythe's role in its creation was beautiful. It wouldn't have been the same event without Faythe's presence there. Thank you!!
  • You say to Khasur Stormcrow, "Isn't this exciting, Khasur?"

Khasur Stormcrow allows the corners of her mouth to twist into an uncharacteristic smile. "Yes, Lady Aleyah -- it actually is quite exciting."

-

This whole cocoon ordeal has been so *nice* on my end, sorry Gurashi. :P
    Tears flow freely from your eyes as Viravain, Lady of the Thorns appoints you to Weaver of the Web.
    Thread by thread, the Web of your Lady weaves through your mind, and you know in your heart that it flows through you, too. You stand now as a Weaver -- a vessel of Her story.
    The ferocity of Her pleasure consumes you, igniting your very core. She whispers, only to you, "Weave My Webs well, My Aleyah," and a vision of the Shee-Slaugh Court wearing wreaths of black roses blossoms across your mind's eye.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I think you are missing the word "from."  Been a bit since I did it, I often have to try a couple of permutations as well.
  • It's CITY WITHDRAW <ministry> <amount>. I just made an alias.  :s