Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

Comments

• Caohite said:
    Gurashi said:
    I love you and I miss you so much. Please pet Ilistala for me. Please stay goodly.
    -Gurashi

How dare you

Where's the sob reaction when you need it...

pronouns: they/them
  • Tridemon said:
    I think that what Gurashi is learning can be summarized as follows: 'Abs.'
    That's been my takeaway so far.

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Guess what time it is kids?!

IT'S DRAWTOBER AAAAA--

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Aleyah tries to be supportive even when her protege's decisions make no sense to her ;u;

I couldn't actually SEE any of the godmotes, lol.
    Tears flow freely from your eyes as Viravain, Lady of the Thorns appoints you to Weaver of the Web.
    Thread by thread, the Web of your Lady weaves through your mind, and you know in your heart that it flows through you, too. You stand now as a Weaver -- a vessel of Her story.
    The ferocity of Her pleasure consumes you, igniting your very core. She whispers, only to you, "Weave My Webs well, My Aleyah," and a vision of the Shee-Slaugh Court wearing wreaths of black roses blossoms across your mind's eye.
  • Drawtober day 2: my happiest warlock, Aoife Lockhart! She's about to be level 4 and she's starting to look it :eyes: 

• edited October 2020
    HAH, now I remember the Critical Role gang Chant "Level Four" over and over again....
    xD
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited October 2020
    Drawtober Day 5: angy warlock :o

• (Squint) Where art? Is invisible? Extreme minimalism? <3

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • edited October 2020
    Mister Dad! <3

We love one (1!) purple lucidian.
    Cheliyi squints. Hesitantly, she asks, "Does He need pants?"
  • Is this canon?! Because I would DESPERATELY ship that. 👀👀👀❤️❤️
    You have been recognised by Elexia for: She is such an incredible writer, and I adore the friendship between Faythe and Elexia. Faythe's emotes are well-written and creative, and in this scene in particular she has done such wonderful emotes using the Moondancer fae! It's always inspiring and so very much fun. 

You have been recognised by Lief for: There is a LOT to recognize you over. We've had so many great scenes - so much tension and warmth and friendship and confusion between our two characters, and I love every moment of it. Not to mention the cult - I am so glad you could make it, and Faythe's role in its creation was beautiful. It wouldn't have been the same event without Faythe's presence there. Thank you!!
  • Who is it? I know there's a gurashi in there, who's the other?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim: