Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

Comments

• My July artisinal! Celebrating all that terrible weather we had IG! 

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Got new tattoos! (flock of birds/Raziela on chest, archangel/Scarlet Goddess Mysrai on back) 

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Gurashi said:
    Commission for @Aeldra of she and her sweet Yvai! 

I can not stress enough how much I love this painting. I am so very happy with it. Thank you so much again for doing it, Gurashi <3
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Gurashi and @Calioliahali collect ghosts by the armful while questing in Icewynd! They are so full of interesting stories. (We suspected this ghost read Filli's book: 'A translucent ghost tells you, "You scared me worse than the time I thought analysing an object by licking it was a good idea.")

• The delight in having a wifey who can both carry you and you can carry! 

Bonus: tiny offering 

• If God:tm: would let me do a full scaly coiling nagasith body without it breaking IC lore I would lose my mind ;_; (used a Kibbitzer ref to help me sort out Gurashi's shoulders/back; also they'd be a ring-necked snake, so shiny!) 

• You ever get ants breaking in your house in the springtime? 

• (I promise I'm almost done, I feel so bad these are all so GINORMOUS to look at on this page so I'm trying to figure out how to post smaller previews...) 

#DrawtheSquad feat. @Kalliope @Calioliahali @Caoilfhoinn and Gurashi

Same squad, but CHIBIS ;_;

• edited May 2022
    A very short set of doodles of Gurashi cleaning Beloved Aschwar's villa in their absence, was desperate to get back into droodlin'! (Twitter Link, 5 images)

• edited May 2022
    'I hope someday you heal from the things you don't talk about' aka sometimes your wife finds you hiding in a closet.

(Twitter link, Main Discord link, 2 images cause it's a short comic!)

• edited May 2022
    Okay, last one for now, I think. A proper comic! With multiple pages! But goodness I don't want to destroy this forum page more than I already have so I will share links to where you can read them both on Twitter and the Official Lusternia Discord! 17 pages in total including the cover and epilogue, based on this beautiful encounter with the ephemeral being Vaevaya last year.

<3 thanks for peeking/reading, take care!