Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited November 2012
    But onto to the real point here: I JUST WANT TO SQUISH THAT TINY SQUARE FACE, GOOHOO.

And hi again, Llesvelt. I'm going to go back to my routine of hero-worshipping you from a distance :D

Also, that quoting above will clearly cause a tear in the fabric of existence itself if it should ever progress past that point. So dark :I
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Llesvelt said:
    Maellio said:

Llesvelt said:
    Ushaara said:
    Zyphora said:
    Maellio said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Maellio said:
    Ushaara said:
    Woo for Adracunin, Eria, Unicron, Ilirth, Llesvelt and all the other Sentinels who've been around lately. Woo activity!
    Wait? Llesvelt?! When!
    You should have said 'where', so I could make a 'The real question is WHEN!' comment. Ruining all my temporal fun :'(
    Originally I was going to quote Spaceballs, but then realized I'd have to end with Who which I already answered [also I'd have to have a helmet to flip down]
    Ugh, I had to answer the phone as soon as Zyphora and Llesvelt struck up a beautifully offensive conversation, the likes of which she has never heard before. u__u
    Haha, I don't think anyone else has played a xenophobic elitist quite like Llesvelt.
    His douchiness knows no bounds.
    YOUUUUUU!
    Yeah, you're probably going to see this guy in action again sometime soon.

http://minileiproductions.deviantart.com/art/Llesvelt-Commission-181960987

Or at least lurking about.
    This is the quote that never ends.
    It goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started quoting it not knowing what it was.
    And now they'll just keep quoting it cause...
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Kiradawea said:
    Llesvelt said:
    Maellio said:

Llesvelt said:
    Ushaara said:
    Zyphora said:
    Maellio said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Maellio said:
    Ushaara said:
    Woo for Adracunin, Eria, Unicron, Ilirth, Llesvelt and all the other Sentinels who've been around lately. Woo activity!
    Wait? Llesvelt?! When!
    You should have said 'where', so I could make a 'The real question is WHEN!' comment. Ruining all my temporal fun :'(
    Originally I was going to quote Spaceballs, but then realized I'd have to end with Who which I already answered [also I'd have to have a helmet to flip down]
    Ugh, I had to answer the phone as soon as Zyphora and Llesvelt struck up a beautifully offensive conversation, the likes of which she has never heard before. u__u
    Haha, I don't think anyone else has played a xenophobic elitist quite like Llesvelt.
    YOUUUUUU!

Cause the void gradient WANTS MY SOUL.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:
    Kiradawea said:
    Llesvelt said:
    Maellio said:

Llesvelt said:
    Ushaara said:
    Zyphora said:
    Maellio said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Maellio said:
    Ushaara said:
    Wait? Llesvelt?! When!
    YOUUUUUU!

Cause the void gradient WANTS MY SOUL.
    And once again the quote depths are partially my doing! MUWAHAHAHA

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Llesvelt said:

Orti said:

Llesvelt said:
    Orti said:
    Llesvelt said:

Uhm, the Sentinels' color is Purple, not Blue
    Actually, we had this discussion before, helluva long time ago. The colors on the uniforms are apparently blue, same as the color on most of the flags (at least those hanging from the halberds). So I would guess the old Sentinel Company had purple and we still use that for ceremonial purposes, while the Sentinel Company of the Second Founding (that is, us) use blue.

That makes sense, right?
    Uhm. Check the Sentinel banner outside of the guildhall. It's purple. Same with some swords by the Guild Cartel. The ceremonial froge is purple, same with the Guild "mandated" coat and cloak.

I haven't seen blue.
    I am pretty sure the ceremonial armor design and small banner hanging from the halberd is blue. In any case, I just sent the artist the description, so either it must have been blue or they somehow conflated the two colors.
    If you're talking about the designs in Windhammer as opposed to something on a mob or other admin-made depiction, that's likely my fault >.>
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    If you're talking about the designs in Windhammer as opposed to something on a mob or other admin-made depiction, that's likely my fault >.>
    That it's blue or purple?
    Llesvelt said:
    Shaddus said:
    That it's blue or purple?
    If they're basing what colour it's supposed to be based on the designs as opposed to some sort of divine-designed thing in game, it's likely my fault.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • But problem is, the banner is purple, that's true.

The help file says white and blue, though, not white and purple.

So, I thought, as I have stated before, that the official color for the "second founding" was blue and white, but that the old company used purple, which is why that flag is purple. Now, however, we have quite a few designed items, some of which are purple and some of which are blue. Is that the situation?
    pretty much, yeah.
  • I think someone should Idea it or something to the admin so either they pick a color or they use all 3 colors as official

• I made quite a bit of progress in my order quest! Well, in the grand scheme of things I still have a lot to do but at least I got to the point where I only have a lot to do... :P
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • Yay crazy domoth shenanigans. I was broken and limited in usefulness, but it was still loads of fun.
  • Woo, survived against a Cantor+Shadowdancer team up longer than I expected I would have. Yay for psychicpush, gust, and meld!
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • Well apparently my old account no longer exists on the forums (Kayte).

But alas, raves for being back.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I love your fishy face, Aeral.

I...I have a protege. A -real- protege.

Eeeee.

-

• Aeral said:
    Well apparently my old account no longer exists on the forums (Kayte).

I too know the pain of my previous forum name poofing on me. None shall remember poor Greleag!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    S-name conspiracies. <3
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• You mean... Shenanigans?
  • Aeral said:

Welcome to the land of New Forums, where all my wishes have come true.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Eventru said:
    Aeral said:

Welcome to the land of New Forums, where all my wishes have come true.
    You mean all-trolling, all the time on your part?  *grin*
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • rave for folks who uncover bugs and report them, rather than an exploiting them.  A credit to the game, you are, good sir!
  • This is all so foreign and confusing. 
  • POLITICS NEWS #3498
    Date: 12/1/2012 at 20:05
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Political Upheaval in the Village of Angkrag
    This day, the Village of Angkrag has pledged its support and resources to the Holy Kingdom of New Celest.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Go Blacktalon!

From dead last to fourth (and almost third, at that); you guys put in a lot of time and effort and it shows.
    =D>
  • Xenthos said:
    Go Blacktalon!

From dead last to fourth (and almost third, at that); you guys put in a lot of time and effort and it shows.
    =D>
    Poor Pyromancers

• Going to rave all the awesome Harbingers we have right now, especially Aislynn, Aleyah, Cyndell and Astraea.
  • I don't know why I didn't take up influencing earlier...
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    The awesome Sakr for helping me finish my Shattered Star finally! Woo!

edited December 2012
    Lapidos tells you, "And, um, if I can say...I'm very glad we still have you. It really is a treat to hear you banter, sir, and I would miss that, at the very least."

/tittertitter /blushblush

I AM LIKED.

-

This discussion has been closed.