Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I got 127 bluetint and 144 opals, which I traded for Alary's present of various malts. Can never have enough malts. Even with...a full rift. Eheh.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Halli Vengeance with Isune.

That last game was hilarious, not only because of four straight "night" phases with no deaths, but that the assassins still managed to get town to lynch the Detective as the first kill. Loads of fun!

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    You quickly unwrap a sopping wet present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a dose of kikikoru reagent, a dose of kikikoru reagent, and a dose of kikikoru reagent from within.

It's not big, but it's 25c each...so I can't complain
  • Vengeance with Hallifax! 
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Murdering peeps defenseless, and for a while, without robes. Also, getting a Preserve off. Best. Christmas. Ever.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Woo, plays and discussion! Always wanted to get people talking about plays as MoCA but I didn't think they would be receptive. Ironbeard kind of derailed everything, though.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    woo domoth,

not quite sure why they gave up, but it was fun until then. Good show!

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Synkarin said:
    woo domoth,

not quite sure why they gave up, but it was fun until then. Good show!
    Not keen enough on it in the first place, mostly. We got dispersed/separated/distracted pretty easily. But yeah, it was good to give it a go.
    Message #1186 sent by Estarra (received: 2013/12/28 02:12:15)
       Your zap is approved!

Yes...YEEEEESSSSSSS.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Being reminded of a story and turning it into a working... somewhat at least, play in only five minutes was honestly a lot of fun. I hope the performance wasn't too silly for you guys.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I want a proper recording though.  :>
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Eritheyl said:
    Message #1186 sent by Estarra (received: 2013/12/28 02:12:15)
       Your zap is approved!

Yes...YEEEEESSSSSSS.
    Well, let's see it!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Meeting Kethaera IC. Friendly but brief interaction. I missed this stuff so hard while I was gone. All the raves for Kethaera.
  • Oh wow I thought it said they had to be "lightning type", they can be anything?? Soooo cooool
  • Laysus said:
    @lillie :D

(Making the character cry has totally not been a goal >.>)
    I was debating having Lillie just bawl and wail and weep, but it gets rather dull putting in emote after emote of "Lillie continues to sob and whimper pitifully, unable to reply."

Unfortunately my desire to keep conversations rolling along instead of having Lillie wail for 10 minutes is making him come off as callous and taciturn about everything that's going on.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

edited December 2013
    Reyl said:
    Oh wow I thought it said they had to be "lightning type", they can be anything?? Soooo cooool
    It is veeery much of a stretch...though my last was magical electric glitter! Generally as long as it boils down to 'energy' in lieu of explicity-stated lightning, it flies.

Honestly, I think it should be changed to flat magical damage, but that's just me.

And...and the line limit should be extended, since some of the choice zaps are paragraphs :|

-

It's been a while for me, so I thought I'd take a moment to rave for all the various people I interact with on a near daily basis. This last December really wouldn't have been as fun otherwise, with work disrupting so many holiday plans. So yay! (you all know who you are)
    @Arkae is recently back in the game, just met them for the first time.

RPs like awesomesauce.

Lurve.
    Another rave, going out to the nice peeps from Gaudi ( @Alary @Aiyana @Svana @Steingrim etc! )
  • edited January 2014
    Runesssssss!!!! And @Altrea!!!! Oh. My. God. Such a fun tert!
    And @Zouviqil for fun running arounds!
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
    Aaand another rave, this time to @Kethaera. Your char is adorable. Lurve.
  • Zouviqil said:
    Aaand another rave, this time to @Kethaera. Your char is adorable. Lurve.
    D'aww, thanks. MY character is adorable? @Zouviqil carries around a teddy bear! And radiates sunshine and happiness.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
This discussion has been closed.