Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Suffice it to say, I hugged my ecology bond for letting me go do other things at the same time. I'm sure he was happy to finally be useful!
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Yeah, I heard her say earlier that the gods wanted her to read it out.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • edited January 2014
    It was nice to see the event unfold.

It was not nice seeing someone read the diary who did little in the actual work of the event, especially given the delays in the reading for personal commentary multiple times.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Playing a support healer is like the best thing ever.

At least to me.

Thank you to all the people who let me play support in this game. Squeeeee.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    You can be my heal monkey anytime <3

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited January 2014
    You quickly unwrap a divinely wrapped present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a gem of cloaking and an elegant notecard from within.

Thanks a lot for the incredible gift, @Ardmore. I've been having a wonderful time interacting with you over these last couple of weeks, so thank you for being so awesome in general. :)

I also hope I didn't weird you out with my reaction. Receiving gifts has always made me feel terrible for some reason. I really do appreciate it!

Additional raving for @Ixchilgal and all the shenanigans that come from the Mes'ards. Things these past few months have been rather weird, but talking to you bunch has never failed to make my day.

I could keep going on, I have so many long overdue raves (looking plenty at @Synkarin, @Nayl and so on) -- but for the sake of not leaving anyone out, it's much easier to just say that you guys are amazing, and it has been a lot of fun playing with you all. :)
  • I just wanted to give raves to @Parua and @Laysus for indulging me in my random fits of ritual now! And I hope they don't mind me just making things up as I go along without much warning >>

Also, Parua is being awesome with this red star thing.
    Rave to the admin who played with me however briefly. Also rave to the admins who made these buggers influenceable. 0.07% at level 88 for influencing, then killing. Yay.
  • Nimhuire said:
    I just wanted to give raves to @Parua and @Laysus for indulging me in my random fits of ritual now! And I hope they don't mind me just making things up as I go along without much warning >>

Also, Parua is being awesome with this red star thing.
    That's how I did it, and apparently I was a "great ritualist", so go nuts!

Zouviqil said:
    Playing a support healer is like the best thing ever.

At least to me.

Thank you to all the people who let me play support in this game. Squeeeee.
    I miss Healing. Puella just isn't the same...
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• edited January 2014
    Like that this event gave Kethaera an excuse and the context to reject someone. Down with love!
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Kethaera said:
    Like that this event gave Kethaera an excuse and the context to reject someone. Down with love!
    Down with people trying to woo my offspring!

>.>
  • Kethaera said:
    Woe.
  • SUCH EVENT, MUCH WOW.

(Whoareyounot-people?)

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    ZOMG the Red Star knows all of my secrets and used them all against me and it was absolutely brilliant.

@Synkarin and @Kethaera are also both amazing. <3
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    @Mysrai.

Seriously. Today was hands-down the best I've ever had playing Lusternia. So bizarre, hilarious and thought-provoking all at the same time. We are truly fortunate to have someone like you <3

(such rhino)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Personalized temptation messages were really neat. Thank you.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Zouviqil said:
    Shadowdancer Healing Squad
    You have created what I always hoped would come out of the Healing Skill, all the way back 8 years. Thank you >.=.>

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

Zouviqil said:
    Shadowdancer Healing Squad
    Four glom deaths, 3 of which were one shots.

I feel bad that I forgot to JP >.<  Great job you guys.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

omgomgomgomgomgomgIgotameritomgomgomgomgomgomg
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Calm...the nil.....down
  • @Eliron... Every conversation I've had with him seems to result in a lecture about how I could be doing everything better. Which is still a rave, but... still...
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • @Yomoigu

Rave for intelligent conversation, big, awesome words, both of us knowing the histories just by talking about them, and being able to figure out BIG background information without being directly told, which makes me and my character feel REALLY CLEVER
  • The Order of Nocht's enter/exit and look messages are soooo pretty! :O
    Another rave out to the very patient @Kethaera who gave my character a chance to show she has a brain and isn't all gentle warm happiness.
    edited January 2014
    Slightly slow out of the blocks, and a bit of early miscommunication that was quickly resolved, but yay for pre planning, communication and effective teamwork.

Also raves for Xen with a sneaky shadowing.

<3 to @Isune , for all the apprehensions, decorum and "watch what you say" when conversing with the Divine, I actually can relax IRL and not totally tense up in fear of getting murdered or worse, being cursed to wear a pink frilly dress.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

The air ripples and distorts, rivulets of oil-slick colour bleeding from nothingness to coalesce into the form of Morgfyre, the Legion.

^ Rave in and of itself

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Yeessssssss, I am done bashing!

... for now.

This discussion has been closed.