Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    It would figure that the Aetherflare would occur while I was asleep and the Revolt would happen while I was at work :(

Sad Kaga is sad :(
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • So, a late rave for the big Astral hunt-thing the other night - thank you to all the people (I think there were 15 of us in the end?) It brought me up to the 90th circle and a little ways in. :)

Supersuperrave @zouviqil, because she is awesomesauce for all of the reasons.

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Anita said:
    So, a late rave for the big Astral hunt-thing the other night - thank you to all the people (I think there were 15 of us in the end?) It brought me up to the 90th circle and a little ways in. :)

Ditto rave for @Anita, awesome in all the best ways!
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Anita said:
    So, a late rave for the big Astral hunt-thing the other night - thank you to all the people (I think there were 15 of us in the end?) It brought me up to the 90th circle and a little ways in. :)

I missed one? D:
    edited January 2014
    Munsia said:
    Anita said:

I missed one? D:
    You led that one!
    @Parua, @Kethaera, @Avurekhos

Most awkward Faethorn meet up ever.
  • Wheeee, extended Arrpees!
    <3 
    you know who you are!
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • Munsia said:
    Anita said:

I missed one? D:
    Noo, this is the one you led. I'm just very late in raving for it, hehe.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Bit belated (as it was yesterday), but a rave to a guildmate with whom I had a wonderful conversation!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Mhaa ii na, uruz szaa.

... Bees.

I hate god languages
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited January 2014
    You raise a hand towards Alary and blast her with cold, frigid air.
    Alary's eyes become cloudy white orbs, as she freezes to death where she stands.
    You have slain Alary.

Beside the shattered hull of an aethership.
    There is a maelstrom of rainbow colours whipping violently around. This location
    is flooded with deep, crystal blue water. Gazing out behind eyes of ice, the
    body of Alary is frozen solid, preserved here in the middle of some act.

Sidereal Adjudicator, Azula Vivalde towers nearby, her form radiating heatless
    waves of celestial fire. She wields a flaming symbol of purity in her left hand.
    The inner worm of Alary Mes'ard roams the land, bodiless. Aesthete Daebach is
    here, shrouded. He wields a carved aquatic mandolin in his left hand and a
    wooden lute in his right. Grandmaster Ryboi D'Varden is here, shrouded. He
    wields a vibrant mandolin of songbirds and stars in his left hand and a gilded
    shield depicting the Star of Celest in his right. Doctor Aeden Pavok is here,
    shrouded. He wields an amethyst domothean scalpel in his left hand. Orbiting
    around his head are several spinning crystals.
    You see a single exit leading southwest.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Neos said:
    You raise a hand towards Alary and blast her with cold, frigid air.
    Alary's eyes become cloudy white orbs, as she freezes to death where she stands.
    You have slain Alary.

Beside the shattered hull of an aethership.
    There is a maelstrom of rainbow colours whipping violently around. This location
    is flooded with deep, crystal blue water. Gazing out behind eyes of ice, the
    body of Alary is frozen solid, preserved here in the middle of some act.

Sidereal Adjudicator, Azula Vivalde towers nearby, her form radiating heatless
    waves of celestial fire. She wields a flaming symbol of purity in her left hand.
    The inner worm of Alary Mes'ard roams the land, bodiless. Aesthete Daebach is
    here, shrouded. He wields a carved aquatic mandolin in his left hand and a
    wooden lute in his right. Grandmaster Ryboi D'Varden is here, shrouded. He
    wields a vibrant mandolin of songbirds and stars in his left hand and a gilded
    shield depicting the Star of Celest in his right. Doctor Aeden Pavok is here,
    shrouded. He wields an amethyst domothean scalpel in his left hand. Orbiting
    around his head are several spinning crystals.
    You see a single exit leading southwest.
    Right, right... this is exactly the place for posts like these. Never mind getting lucky to get the last hit among a group. Congratulations. 
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    edited January 2014
    oh derp, mocking. Got it. SHAME ON YOU SILVANUS
    As I'm raving about getting a Preserve... in the raves thread...
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Neos said:
    As I'm raving about getting a Preserve... in the raves thread...
    He's quoting me after I made the same comment about Alary's lucky death prophesy kill. But eh, I guess people get to see how that works from both sides now, don't they? And I still disagree about this being the place to brag about killing a specific person.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    His post would have made more sense if it had been your post. I had no involvement with your post and don't care either way. His post just brings up unneccessary posting(which the last 4 are imo)

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Xenthos is surprisingly nice
  • Raves to @Ixion for taking damage for me while I gathered corpses. :)
  • A rave for Glomdoring and the peoples - I should have listened to those spider-messages a lot sooner than I did!!

• He is an esteemed associate of the Effervescent Beauty Laboratory.

Rave for whoever made that quest, Latifa is an awesome character. Even picks up on my family name! So cool. :x

"But paradise is locked and bolted...

We must make a journey around the world

to see if a back door has perhaps been left open."

-Heinrich Von Kleist, "On the Puppet Theater"

• Message #1753 sent by Estarra (received: 2014/01/12 22:04:59)
       Mogwog is now sentient! You can now TELL ROCKEATER202821 SAY <text> or EMOTE <emote> or EMOTE 
    EMOTE <custom emote> -- lemme know if you have any questions.
    8950h, 5086m, 6177e, 10p, 34235en, 19085w elrx-

AW YISS.

I don't understand why people make custom or regular pets that are mobs that are regularly killed. 
  • First to @Subotai: a blue rhino vial
    And now to @Orn: a sky blue cookie shaped like a winged rhino

Squeeeeeeeeeee!
    And people wanna say Banana's don't exist
  • Munsia said:
    And people wanna say Banana's don't exist
    wait for it..
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    that's bananas
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    "B-A-N-A-N-A-S."
This discussion has been closed.