Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Elayde said:
    @Talan, @Kiradawea, @Maligorn, @Pejat, @Doman +more: Thank you all for making Hallifax so enjoyable. So glad I decided to hop in there! Each of you add something more special to it and to my own roleplay.
    Glad to have you around. It's always nice with more awesome Hallifaxians.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Rykinia said:
    @Idrazil, @Svorai, @Eliron, @Kregarn for all being so helpful and tolerant of a new player.

Would offer one to @Morkarion, but he's mean!

Morkarion is just Morkarion. You'll get used to him. He's pretty cool once you get to know him, to be honest.
  • @Raikogen and @Elanorwen for being able to differentiate characters. lol to the rest of the metagaming asswipes. Learn to not be judgemental because of previous characters. That was just so obvious. Mentioning no names, but calling me by my alt's name? Wow. Just... wow.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Honeybear, it's not like you've been exactly subtle with who your alt is. You practically advertise it.
  • Oh, I'm not denying that fact, love. It's just... If you are a person, be less blatent, is all.
  • But when I get IN CHARACTER says mentioning my alts name that is clearly referencing my current character, that's just bad. Very bad.
  • Except when they're referencing the fact that you're both competent cantors and it's like someone is filling their shoes...and is a perfectly logical line to draw between the two characters..
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I hate to say it, but I have to agree. 

Granted, I'm the last one to talk about alts, but there are some people who are stuck on one guild. There's one person in Gaudiguch who has three people in one guild, all roughly the same guild rank (not GR1), and their characters all act the same, even joining the same order for the most part.

People need to learn to spread their alts around. I don't even have a Nihilist alt right now.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I tried spreading them around but MD was just..... Yeah.

I hear you, though. Point noted, thanks.
  • Stresssssss. But very fun quiz!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    On a side attraction, I was not disappointed at some of the joke answers. Obligatory Eventru gag, a limerick and a Haiku among the better ones.

But Hoaracle's left toe sealed it for me. Grats Ixion.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited February 2014
    I feel like I'm back in the old days where I kick anyone who gets too happy. This is worse than F'ai Glomdoring, I'm telling you.

In any case, FINALLY got inspiration during my new job to begin working on the Aether Basin Project once more as a whole, and actually getting it laid out finally! I'm super excited to get this finished and see how much I can get the game involved in the contests and the Orders involved in creation when we're done. 

P.S. I'm dropping 39 Mil on contests when we're done... >:) Prepare yourseelllvvveeesss.... In a RL year -.-
  • Rave to @Devignis for being another true-blue newbie with a desire to learn! Learning skills was more than just spending arbitrary currency, it was actually a series of practical lectures!
    The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "The Challenge of Life has ended!"
    The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Aerys stands as the Champion of Life!"
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    At the horrific risk of cursing us all, that hell lag of "f##k this I'm going to play Hearthstone instead" hasn't been seen in a while.

All the <3 for @Ieptix , thank you.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Morkarion said:
    At the horrific risk of cursing us all, that hell lag of "f##k this I'm going to play Hearthstone instead" hasn't been seen in a while.

All the <3 for @Ieptix , thank you.
    Oh really? Wait until I go bashing again, suddenly lag deaths for everyone :P Seriously though, this is great news if so!
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Rave to @Asarian for being such a good sport as he was assaulted by my mother Tesla for randomly meeting my character in a tea house unsupervised. For shame. You animal, enjoying tea in the same vicinity of me all alone.

Loving this game and the roleplay that is developing.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Hey where is this non-Hallifaxian tea house?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Magnagora has a tea house that automatically boots out anyone under CR4, with a very proper viscanti guard. It also is a bathing house.
This discussion has been closed.