QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• (Clan): Entrias says, "Look, it's our furry."

(Clan): Maligorn says, "For real doe."
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited February 2014
    A sick feeling ferments throughout your body.
    You stand tall and arc your back, becoming one with the element of water. Your
    flesh shimmers and roils, and your body transmutes into a liquid form.
    135h, 7096m, 8396e, 0p, 24476en, 24915w BesSixk-(diag)(-200m, 2.7%)
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Neos said:

The other side of the fence.... http://pastebin.com/5nuYQg4j

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Hehe, you lucky little sod.
  • Tridemon grabs at the Seal of Knowledge and proudly proclaims, "Mine!"
  • edited February 2014
    It's called optimism!

Misplaced optimism!
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • (clan): Somebody says, ""we can't go into the room because of Maligorn's field, it'll be
    a slaughter'"

(clan): Somebody says, "'someone get that fucking maligorn'"

(clan): Somebody says, ""CAN WE PLEASE GET MALIGORN DOWN SO WE CAN FIGHT"."

I am extremely flattered, even if I'm only that annoying mosquito type of interference
    :x

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Seriously, you were pretty much the only reason it hadn't become a complete bloodbath sooner. That damn displacement field held us off until we could finally get someone in to raze shield and yank you in with us. Good work  :-bd

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Weird things to see on your (alt's) GMEMBERS DORMANT:

1        the soul of Valkarie
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

edited February 2014
    throw doll at Xenthos confirm
    12:09:40.050 Spotting an opening in your offence, Xenthos quickly jabs your right arm. Xenthos strikes your right
    12:09:40.050 arm, mangling a major artery that explodes blood in all directions.
    12:09:40.050 Hmmmm. Why must everything be so difficult to figure out?
    12:09:40.051 You throw bardiche at Xenthos.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    A grand hot air balloon. has been destroyed by Explorator 1D10T5.
    Viynain has died in the imploded wreckage of A grand hot air balloon..
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Leolamins said:
    Neos said:

The other side of the fence.... http://pastebin.com/5nuYQg4j

#trigger {%w stands tall and arcs (his|her) back. (His|Her) flesh shimmers and roils, and (his|her) body transmutes into a liquid form.} {evoke kether %1}

I think that works anyway. Been a while since I wrote zscript, too, it's just easier to get the idea across.
  • Wait... CAN liquidform be targeted by Kether? I was rather under the impression that one becomes unable to either be attacked or to attack... It's not going non-corporeal, so much as, well, becoming liquid.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Clearly, you need to get Neos to drop his HP to 100 again and use Liquidform, and then use kether on him to test...

• edited February 2014

Tridemon said:
    Wait... CAN liquidform be targeted by Kether? I was rather under the impression that one becomes unable to either be attacked or to attack... It's not going non-corporeal, so much as, well, becoming liquid.
    So far as I can remember in this game, -all- out of phase states can be targeted by kether. Seems like a failure on Aky's part, but once he reads this, he'll code it in, so be careful!
  • Ghost is likewise "unable to attack or be attacked", and is definitely targettable by kether. I don't think you can kether a bubble or fleshstone, but that's because it's an involuntary state -- you don't want someone fleshstoning someone then kethering them to death while they can't sip. That isn't a problem for liquidform.

I wasn't there, Caerlyr, that was a recommendation for Leo!
  • Hehe, still love you, hon!
  • That said, when was the last time you tried to target fleshstone/liquidform?
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Akyaevin said:
    Ghost is likewise "unable to attack or be attacked", and is definitely targettable by kether. I don't think you can kether a bubble or fleshstone, but that's because it's an involuntary state -- you don't want someone fleshstoning someone then kethering them to death while they can't sip. That isn't a problem for liquidform.

I wasn't there, Caerlyr, that was a recommendation for Leo!
    You can fleshstone yourself
    You can bubble yourself, but if you can bubble, you're not that far off from just being able to Liquidform.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Out of Phase != Stasis for the record. Liquidform can be kethered. Bubble and Flesh cannot. It's a difference of being able to perform actions in the state. 
  • What was? Morkarion killing noncoms with destruction? Say it aint so!
  • Caerlyr said:
    What was? Morkarion killing noncoms with destruction? Say it aint so!
    To be fair, Morkarion kills everyone with destruction.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Hiriako enters from the south, emanating an aura of immense power.
    A shadow totem unleashes a bolt of energy that slams into Hiriako.

A shadowlord widowrider exclaims, "That cry! We've got to get to 'The resonating 
    centre of Glomdoring's black heart' right away!"

A shadowlord widowrider orders his great spider to attack, causing it to lunge 
    and slam its mandibles into Hiriako's chest.
    A shadowlord widowrider orders his great spider to attack, causing it to lunge 
    and slam its mandibles into Hiriako's chest.

Tendrils of shadow reach out from the churning night around a dark nighthag, 
    solidifying as they reach Hiriako and battering him viciously.
    A dark nighthag turns her baleful gaze upon Hiriako, and he suddenly grasps his 
    chest in pain.
    chest in pain.
    Driving his nekai deep into Hiriako's shoulders, an illithoid scourge forces him 
    down as his knee collides painfully with Hiriako's face.
    Driving his nekai deep into Hiriako's shoulders, an illithoid scourge forces him 
    down as his knee collides painfully with Hiriako's face.
    Hiriako swoons for a moment then rises again, flushed but strong.
    In a flash, an illithoid scourge plunges a nekai into Hiriako's shoulder and 
    stomach. With an icy grin, he twists the nekai viciously before withdrawing.
    A shadowlord widowrider screams the name of Mother Night as he rears his great 
    spider and slams his wicked lance into Hiriako's chest.

chest in pain.
    Hiriako has been slain by a dark nighthag.
    Hiriako drops the corpse of a small forest wraith.

You blink.

"Ummmm," you say uncertainly.

You ask, "D-Dad?"

You stare blankly into space.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited February 2014
    wimp

I'm just kidding Hiriako, don't kill me
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Talan said:
    Caerlyr said:
    What was? Morkarion killing noncoms with destruction? Say it aint so!
    To be fair, Morkarion kills everyone with destruction.

I object!

Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    With a heavy overhand stroke, you slam a dark cross katana down upon Talan. You hack through her
    neck like it's butter, and her head goes flying through the air.
    Talan's severed head lands on the ground with a thud and rolls around like a top.
    You have slain Talan.

I'm not just a walking pyromaniac. *huff* 

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!