Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• Yeah, just saw that :(

Hate it when things like that happen.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Akyaevin said:
    Massive Internet d/c while domothing. Come back, 2 minutes on 3rd stage, just to watch it die. Damnit.
    Yeah, I was all... "what happened there?" because I went to bed when you started stage 3.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    There should be a spherical Gnomish invented mechanical NPC that randomly floats through the Aether passing by ships as they hunt.

Can't be killed, but any time it enters your room all you hear on your Ship channel is "SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE"

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Congrats to the south alliance on wildnodes.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    My corpse vanishing without anyone picking it up, not even my snobbish little leprechaun. Sadness. :(
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Zouviqil said:
    My corpse vanishing without anyone picking it up, not even my snobbish little leprechaun. Sadness. :(
    When you rezz, it poofs. It used to be that way forever, then it got bugged to where corpses will remain indefinitely, even stay in your inventory after rezzing people. Now it has been fixed and working as intended.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

Elanorwen said:
    Zouviqil said:
    When you rezz, it poofs. It used to be that way forever, then it got bugged to where corpses will remain indefinitely, even stay in your inventory after rezzing people. Now it has been fixed and working as intended.
    It's now not leaving a corpse when some people die, and haven't been ressed yet.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Elanorwen said:
    Zouviqil said:
    But I never rezz'd. I died, vitaed, and died again, no rezz after.
    edited February 2014
    That's probably the best Aetherspace fight I've ever had, all the kudos to Hallifax for that one.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Yomoigu said:
    I am going to make this point abundantly clear: the outing of characters, be they alts, guides, clandestine squirrels, or former Divine, will not be tolerated. I would also remind everyone that a modicum of maturity is one of the requirements to play Lusternia, and we expect you to act accordingly.
    Wait wait are you saying that it's illegal to note someone was a former divine OUTSIDE of the forums?
    @Shaddus I said OUTSIDE the forums....
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shaddus said:

Edit: Since my post has already been flagged by our local forum police, I'll expand on my response. 

I like your avatar.
    Munsia said:
    @Shaddus I said OUTSIDE the forums....
    I'm pretty sure that if you're doing something like "CLT I hear Shaddus used to be Lyreth", the admin may not look too kindly on it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    But is it illegal.
  • Also, specific for in Lusternia:

Always stay in character (IC) on channels - you are playing the role of a person in a magical world called Lusternia.

So yes. Talking OOC on any channel (which no matter how you look at it discussing alts is) is, technically, against the rules.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    They do not mind on clans so much (the rule for them is that they consider clans IC, so if someone takes something from an "ooc" clan and uses it IC they will not intervene), but they have said repeatedly that they are willing to roledock for OOC on other channels (such as squads or aetherships).
    Zvoltz said:
    If we see players maliciously outing the identities of volunteers or attempting to use their identities to harass them, in any media or venue, you are not safe from punishments within the game.
    Especially this.
  • Buttons pushed... I will not read person for filth
    Zvoltz said:
    Munsia said:
    But is it illegal.
    If you're asking whether you can be shrubbed/banned for it, the answer is yes. Volunteer admin work hard to make this game enjoyable for players and we take a very firm stance against the harassment of admin. If we see players maliciously outing the identities of volunteers or attempting to use their identities to harass them, in any media or venue, you are not safe from punishments within the game.
    Yeah but like. Now you're saying maliciously outting. What about casual conversations? And if so, I think an official policy needs written up somewhere...
    edited February 2014
    My tweet, which is almost attached to the above few tweets.

Sometimes some of the most awesome people in Lusternia do the dumbest things when they get angry. I hate when people can't keep alts separate from each other. I'm not Shaddus IRL, I'm not a Mag irl, I'm not a Celestian irl. I'm me. Too many people think that if I main in one org and have an alt in another to "relax" or "unwind" or "have different rp", I must be spying or something similar. I'm very, very disappointed in a specific person today because I thought they were better than that.
This discussion has been closed.