Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Wasn't me....don't you point up at me!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Munsia said:
    Wasn't me....don't you point up at me!
    Wasn't you, I promise.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shaddus said:
    My tweet, which is almost attached to the above few tweets.

Sometimes some of the most awesome people in Lusternia do the dumbest things when they get angry. I hate when people can't keep alts separate from each other. I'm not Shaddus IRL, I'm not a Mag irl, I'm not a Celestian irl. I'm me. Too many people think that if I main in one org and have an alt in another to "relax" or "unwind" or "have different rp", I must be spying or something similar. I'm very, very disappointed in a specific person today because I thought they were better than that.
    I was kind of worried that you were doing that to me when you went, "Oh, awesome" in Faethorn the other day; then I thought about it a bit further and figured that it meant something else, because you've got the whole alt thing down pretty well.
    The only nice thing about knowing his current alts is if I need to nag him about his not current alts.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    My tweet wasn't even actually about me :/
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • On the ferry this morning and the screen informatively tells me "LEO you are going to be caught out in an embarrassing situation today". Looking forward to logging in now!!!

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

What...? This some aussie thing? What screeen :/
  • Yeah they have screens in the ferry to keep you 'entertained'. This one was 'entertaining' by giving out star sign reading things

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Just finished uploading my logs from Death, damned thing was so long I had to break it down into six sections oO

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Why the hell did you log yourself killing mobs?
    There's various things in the route I can improve on, small errors that can get cleaned up, a couple of code bits, a few times I got caught up in a fight and how to handle that better, so I'd like to go over the logs to clean those sections up.

There's also a funny moment where, being as cool as you like murdering Duum, I spawn the Dread Lord right on top of me.

Also to hopefully prove the point that Icediggers are utterly overpriced points wise, 10x 20 point mobs in each of 30 untouchable rooms. I hope they get rejigged so that Death 2015 isn't all about who sat in the most pits, there's a wealth of mobs out there and I'd like to see them utilised better.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I'd like to see any of the seals not be about who can get the most TFs/domoths/buffs and more about the strategy and teamwork.

Not saying death wasn't, I wasn't online for it save the last 10 minutes or so, but some seals seem to be more a competition of who can game the stats/buffs better than anyone else. Or maybe that's just my skewed perspective? idk.

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited February 2014
    Most of the seals are about teamwork except for justice, knowledge and beauty so I have no idea where that perception came from.
    edited February 2014
    Lavinya said:
    I'd like to see any of the seals not be about who can get the most TFs/domoths/buffs and more about the strategy and teamwork.

Not saying death wasn't, I wasn't online for it save the last 10 minutes or so, but some seals seem to be more a competition of who can game the stats/buffs better than anyone else. Or maybe that's just my skewed perspective? idk.
    I was running one TF, which came from the wheel, and the boost to destruction from War, those are the only real "unobtainables" that I had going.

The rest was from a herofete, karma blessings and consumables readily on sale in the Aetherplex. The perception that most aren't about strategy and teamwork is cynical at best.

• Lavinya said:

For me, the Life Challenge boasted very little in the way of combat. Morkarion and Shuyin came to smack me around a couple times, but that was it. By the sounds of it, it sounded like Anita was hunted down once or twice, but that wasn't necessary to secure victory. The only min/maxing sort of thing I did was for movement speed, be it physical or magical. Even those weren't entirely necessary, given all of the minions out there scouting for furrikin for my sake.
    The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "The Challenge of Life has ended!"
    The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Aerys stands as the Champion of Life!"
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I somehow always found 2 furrikin together in a few spots, but late into the event, they usually ended up dead.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Lavinya said:

Actually, this is something we laughed about.

I started Death Seal with 0 karma buffs and no god blessings. I had 0 karma. I bashed up enough corpses to get karma, got a war blessing about 10 minutes in, and then had to get god blessings at that time as well. I also had no tf. 
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Consider the perspective skewed then!

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Ixion said:
    Today I realized I participated in the death challenge without any armour on.

Well, damn.
    Nerf
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Ixion said:
    Today I realized I participated in the death challenge without any armour on.

Well, damn.
    That's ok, I realized I was razing people with my bashing raze form. Now the real question is, were you wearing clothes at least? :P
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    So much hate for glom prophesy quest and my inability to type quickly enough. Was looking forward to ending this particular rp arc for Tarkenton. Ah well, there's always tomorrow.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Finally getting some of the projects we've been planing for ages off the ground in Seren. Hopefully it will help foster some good changes!
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Good fights, I had fun. too bad I had to commute home

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I managed to not die. Woohoo!

I know I need to redo the Duum one and help Tau put the zombie one back up, I got sidetracked yesterday.

I'll do it this afternoon when I get home from work, apologies.

This discussion has been closed.