Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I realize this is off-topic, but what's the appropriate method to report posts that violate Rule 8?

• February is all but over. When are we gonna hear back on Artisanals/Bardics?
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    You can have Beauty results or Bardics, but not both! :P
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    You can have Beauty results or Bardics, but not both! :P
    Nonsense! We can easily have both. the admin can be super fast at jugding things.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited February 2014
    Parua said:
    February is all but over. When are we gonna hear back on Artisanals/Bardics?
    Things be busy.  Last year the November results were not announced until December 31st.  October ones were around the end of November as well IIRC.  Come to think of it weren't Septembers ones around the end of October as well?

In any case, be patient :)  They're working on it, I'm sure, but Ascension and the overhaul are probably taking up a lot of resources.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Decembers came out right and early! but that is cause they got an artisanal they wanted to feature cause of the events.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited February 2014
    Tacita said:
    The lucidian racial emotes are awesome and I adore them. <3
    I don't know what it is about them, but they are absolutely the most adorable emotes ever. You can't help but want to squish them...which would be weird because they're rock.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Daraius likes color-coded emotions.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited February 2014
    I would love color coded emotions in the real world.  If only mood rings actually worked!

Edit: On that thought, if you made a mood ring from lucidian corpses, would it be able to accurately display emotions?  Someone from Hallifax needs to find out, for science!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Tarkenton said:
    I would love color coded emotions in the real world.  If only mood rings actually worked!

Edit: On that thought, if you made a mood ring from lucidian corpses, would it be able to accurately display emotions?  Someone from Hallifax needs to find out, for science!
    Why would it? Being that a lucidian glows in a particular color to display their own emotions, what makes you think that a ring made of a dead lucidian would ever glow to display the emotions of someone wearing it?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Elanorwen said:
    Tarkenton said:

Why would it? Being that a lucidian glows in a particular color to display their own emotions, what makes you think that a ring made of a dead lucidian would ever glow to display the emotions of someone wearing it?
    I apologize if the lack of tone didn't adequately convey the humorous inquiry.  For future references of humor, I'll be sure to fill out, in triplicate, Form R1M5H07.  </forumrp>
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Like stars, they make the prettiest rings if killed when at the peak of happyness. 
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Whoever filled Isune's realm with flowers is awesome.
  • All my little aeromancer wants is a fried bologna sandwich and I will go rampaging slaughter folks in Gaudi but nooooo I can't get my sandwich
  • Tacita said:
    Whoever filled Isune's realm with flowers is awesome.
    Yeah...that was me. I would have filled them with about 500 more if I had the gold to. She..definitely needs some comfort!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    My debating strategy is too pro.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    >---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #404 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: Ieptix the Anomaly                  Date: 2014-02-25 07:15:30

o Athletics charge will now properly respect movement barriers (e.g.
       icewalls, greatpentagram, etc.) along the path between caster and
       target. If the target is unreachable, then the caster is unmoved,
       otherwise both players will be moved as far along the path as possible.
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<

Awww, no #CHANGELOG NOT FOUND# joke, @Ieptix? >_>
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Changelogs do not use HTTP requests, so that would be rather silly.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • I'm about to classflex back to warrior, just because I can't be arsed to search for that damned seahorse for the Celest prophecy quest. Immediately after, back to monk.
  • I bought the Tam as soon as it was released, but I really don't want to jump through the political hoops to become a druid, so it's just a glorified skillflex.

• edited February 2014
    Morkarion said:
    It's been a while now since we got classflexing, and I still feel like it's the ultimate enabler to people who cannot stick with a guild.

I mean to them, I'm sure it's a well planned out, tactical and meticulous series of timed moves to be as effective as possible in any given situation.

To me, it looks like this:

I actually couldn't disagree more. I've been in warrior guilds for probably 5-6 RL years, being able to keep my warrior spec and play around with another class is one of the best changes the game has introduced. Particularly for older players, keeps things fresh whilst allowing access to their favourite class.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    What Chade said so much.

I don't (and couldn't) play alts and don't want to change guilds, so it was cool to try out different archetype entirely (I've always wanted to play around with demesne stuff) and was certainly a motivation for getting back into Lusternia again.

That said I also don't flex around archetypes constantly.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Oh of course there are exceptions, but watching some people who did guild hop before, this is like the ultimate endorsement for them.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

This discussion has been closed.