Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Siam said:
    In need of a new shop name. :|
    Karl's Shop

*flees from @Morkarion *
  • It appears my trophy of Morkarion's head has spontaneously mutated into a trophy of Karlach's head.

That made me wonder if Morkarion's written a new description yet. I havn't LOOK MORKARION'd in ages.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Now i just imagine Morkarion walking around,

"Yes"

"Work to do!"
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Not written one yet, not much will actually change to be fair.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Petition to descend the tradition breaker? 
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Siam said:
    In need of a new shop name. :|
    The Wyrdern Tomato, in honor of your wife, the tomato sandwich.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • I log in and have no idea what to do with myself.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Come2Isune. We have awesome.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord

Arel said:
    I log in and have no idea what to do with myself.
    We miss you. :(
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Teach me where to bash.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Daraius said:
    Teach me where to bash.
    Step into my office good Sir..

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Arel said:
    I log in and have no idea what to do with myself.
    You can always poke me if you see me around. Hopefully I'll be able to stop whatever to talk.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Munsia tantrums are still amusing all these years later.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Pfft, they're very entertaining.
    Turns out there's a downside to TA.

You have to start all over again on offerings logs, because anything you did under your old name doesn't count.

-[Player]----------[Offers]----[Deaths]----[Powers]----[Affinity]---------[Net]-
     Morkarion     166,255,934  -1,993,318 -17,282,000       192,000   147,172,616

Welp :(

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Pobrecito.
    Marcella said:
    I can just imagine Hallifax trying to keep little bonsai of Wyrden trees and experimenting on them.
    And then spiders dropping out of the trees one day and coating Hallifax in webs.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    What a horrifying image. Hallifax cocooned. :(

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Zouviqil said:
    Marcella said:
    I can just imagine Hallifax trying to keep little bonsai of Wyrden trees and experimenting on them.
    And then spiders dropping out of the trees one day and coating Hallifax in webs.
    Carefully tended and positioned webs, with gem-wrought mechanical spiders keeping the pigeons at bay.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Zouviqil said:
    Marcella said:
    Bonsai wyrden trees won't have very big spiders, I wouldn't think.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Zouviqil said:
    Marcella said:
    Bonsai wyrden trees won't have very big spiders, I wouldn't think.
    That depends on how large your tree is.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Spiders don't have to be particularly big to web up massive structures.
    I keep saying we should assimilate Hallifax into the Wyrd, just have the City fly over the forest with a spiral staircase made of vines leading upward, and all the Virasune* shipping!

Also can you imagine peaced revolts having to deal with Shadowsinger Faeling and Warbling Trill? 

*Though it can clearly be improved by adding Shikari, everything's better when you add Shikari. Virashiksune is clearly the way.

• Marcella said:
    This operates on the assumption we do not already have such things which we don't.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

Speaking of Viravain, does anyone have a log of the whole thing for the forums? Mine corrupted mid upload and I lost the source :(

• Misreading a line and making myself look stupid.

oh god, what did I do.
    Ayisdra said:
    Misreading a line and making myself look stupid.

oh god, what did I do.
    Following this, interpreting something correctly, only to feel like I surely must be misinterpreting it, to find I actually interpreted it right in the first place, but have already spoken on both accounts. Blarghle.
This discussion has been closed.