Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Celina said:
    Zouviqil said:
    For whatever reason, after talking with @Tarkenton, I have decided from hereon I shall call @Dramshanks Shanker-D.

For those who don't know, "to shank" is NYC slang (maybe elsewhere) for "to stab".

Congrats, Dramshanks, on your new name.

Oh look honey, the witches are getting all stabby.

I AM SO PROUD.
    Gotta do something to dispel the cuteness that resulted from the Cupcakes and the whole flying bosoms thing.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Tarkenton said:
    Gotta do something to dispel the cuteness that resulted from the Cupcakes and the whole flying bosoms thing.
    Besom, ye daft ole corbie!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • My collared chimaera perpetually freeloads in the Eyrie Roost. 

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• I haven't even thought about my poor eagle in years.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Morbid curiosity lesson of the day: Killing yourself may give you +1 on your kills and deaths scores, but it won't charge your Death aura up.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Holy crap does the pot get you plastered.  Not sure if it's the belching that triggers the intoxication, or if it builds over time after you drink, but going from sober to suicidal intoxication is no fun.
  • Tarkenton said:
    Holy crap does the pot get you plastered.  Not sure if it's the belching that triggers the intoxication, or if it builds over time after you drink, but going from sober to suicidal intoxication is no fun.
    How many sips does it have? Or is it just 3 per day?
    I only took one sip, but then I belched three times.  Started off sober, after a few minutes I was passing out suicidally drunk.  Kinda like my first time drinking, actually...

I'm wondering if the belching is linked to the drunkenness, or does drunkenness build over time after you've drank?
  • Tarkenton said:
    I only took one sip, but then I belched three times.  Started off sober, after a few minutes I was passing out suicidally drunk.  Kinda like my first time drinking, actually...

I'm wondering if the belching is linked to the drunkenness, or does drunkenness build over time after you've drank?
    It should work instantaneously if it's anything like other alcohol.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited March 2014
    Tacita said:
    Siam said:
    Wyrden Potato no more.
    You totally made me panic and check that you hadn't left Glom/the Harbs/the Order :((
    Aww, sorries Taci. I'm just moving past the whole potato thing. :)<3

Ssaliss said:

Siam said:
    Wyrden Potato no more.
    I beg to differ:

-- Shop info for The Wyrden Potato ------------------------------
    Owner:                                            (open)
         Siam Star-eyes

I shall be fixing that!

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Quick question (that I don't want to make a new topic for): apart from making your emotes all colourful-like, what does a leprechaun blessing do?
    Eiylae said:
    Quick question (that I don't want to make a new topic for): apart from making your emotes all colourful-like, what does a leprechaun blessing do?
    Nothing

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Me too! 
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I'm in love with how brilliant that was. @Maellio's idea, I think!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Thanks for reeducating me. I hate being misinformed.  >:P
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    So when are you going to start logging into Karlachyin on the forums?

Maligorn said:
    So when are you going to start logging into Karlachyin on the forums?
    There, fixed that for you. :P

Not sure, Sidd said his just changed over at some point.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Tacita said:
    Viravain/Isune is my new OTP.
    That's what I was thinking back during the stirrings of Isune/Shikari love angst, needs more Viravain!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Let's see here... Glom won the Ascension, and now the return of Viravain... Obviously, something truly terrible is going to befall the Glomdoring.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Let's see here... Glom won the Ascension, and now the return of Viravain... Obviously, something truly terrible is going to befall the Glomdoring.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    For anyone that's curious, it's belching/burping that intoxicates you with the pot.
    It's funny you say that actually. Morkarion as a character was very very heavily influenced on Grom Hellscream, especially his story in Warcraft 3. I say Morkarion I mean the Warsong Clan Orc Death Knight I played in WoW, who was the basis of this Morkarion here.

Just replace Mannoroth with Kethuru for the ending... now I need to go play War3 again D:

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    In need of a new shop name. :|
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.