Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Silvanus said:
    The Mugwump looks suspiciously close to Kermit.

And Squatchie? Wtf?
    Kermit the Frog Here with Double Whammy.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I'm mad at the lack of ig crossbows/bows.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Where are the giant faelings?!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Celina said:
    An I the only one more amused by their outfits? Elfen are sluts
    The mugwump's outfit is my favorite thing about the entire picture.
    Haezon said:
     Think of Hallifax as less communism and more DMV city.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Azureus said:
    Celina said:
    An I the only one more amused by their outfits? Elfen are sluts
    The mugwump's outfit is my favorite thing about the entire picture.
    Mine is the krokani's, he's stylin'.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited March 2014
    Krokani's tunic skirt thing is 2short4me

I really like the trill's outfit the best, especially that hat thing!

• Emo Dracnari!
  • Nice drawings! I'm guessing the Squatchie eventually became the Igasho?

As for outfits, my favorite is the viscanti. Fancy gowns and diabolical bat wings, now that's stylish.
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Tetra said:
    Really, slut shaming the half-naked forestal in a game rife with incest, ritual abuse, anthropomorphic fetishes and cross-species breeding?

Nakedness does not always equal promiscuity, Celina!
    Um. Thanks for the lesson in feminism. Here's another: drawings can't be slut shamed. I think they call it satirical humor.
  • You did recently make a rather well-received post about how we shouldn't throw around the "slut" label...
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • But can we please talk about what the dwarf is wearing
    Haezon said:
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Azureus said:
    But can we please talk about what the dwarf is wearing
    I'm more entertained by the fact he has a bow (I can see a dwarf with a crossbow, but a bow?)... and numerous other individuals with ranged weaponry that are not used in Lusternia.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Azureus said:
    But can we please talk about what the dwarf is wearing
    I'm more entertained by the fact he has a bow (I can see a dwarf with a crossbow, but a bow?)... and numerous other individuals with ranged weaponry that are not used in Lusternia.
    I was including that in my view of his "outfit," yes. The whole image is a gold mine that you can keep finding a new thing to stare at every time you go back to it.
    Haezon said:
    Talan said:
    You did recently make a rather well-received post about how we shouldn't throw around the "slut" label...

Correct. Which is why my comment, in context, is satirical. Plus I don't believe the rules apply to drawings of not real things.
  • I'm going to assume that you're just being Miley at this point.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Is the wallabee furrikin
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shuyin said:
    Is the wallabee furrikin
    There's already furrikin in the picture, last one on the top row.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I hear the wallabee gets a bonus to stats if it's a runist.

(Because it has its own rune pouch. I crack myself up)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Celina said:

I sincerely a apologize to any real life mystical creatures who feel slut shamed by me and their portrayal in lusternian. Illustrations. Including but not limited to Elfen with cleavage, squatchies in man thongs, and furrikin in pasties.

As I'm obviously well versed and usually thoughtful of this topic, as referenced by others here, I apologize if your not real role in society as not real things is diminished by my words. You, the magical beings of our e world, deserve the same respect as us....who are real.

We can move on now.

Msg Charites can we have pasties in Tailoring please?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Yo, I agree, pasties p10x
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Celina said:

I sincerely a apologize to any real life mystical creatures who feel slut shamed by me and their portrayal in lusternian. Illustrations. Including but not limited to Elfen with cleavage, squatchies in man thongs, and furrikin in pasties.

As I'm obviously well versed and usually thoughtful of this topic, as referenced by others here, I apologize if your not real role in society as not real things is diminished by my words. You, the magical beings of our e world, deserve the same respect as us....who are real.

We can move on now.

I just woke up and you already made my day.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I somehow really like the hiverian's dress.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    The buzz killllls.  

Context not included. 
    We got a muzzle for Munsia. Can we get chastity belts for the same general reason for aetherplex dwellers?
    Shaddus said:
    We got a muzzle for Munsia. Can we get chastity belts for the same general reason for aetherplex dwellers?
    'We got'

No, Munsia paid an extreme amount of credits for it. 
    Munsia said:
    Shaddus said:
    'We got'

No, Munsia paid an extreme amount of credits for it. 

Wait, you gave yourself an off switch? Faith in humanity restored.
    I should demand you all start up a collection plate to repay me...but I'm nicer than that
This discussion has been closed.