Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• There's no name there. =( But the gossip was enjoyable.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I saw some names there!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    First time holding a domoth and I somehow managed not to die up there on my own. Quite surprised to find a typo on the nature crown however! Doesn't anyone else look at these things?

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Lavinya said:
    First time holding a domoth and I somehow managed not to die up there on my own. Quite surprised to find a typo on the nature crown however! Doesn't anyone else look at these things?
    Stage 3 is the relaxed, "OMG, let's go take a nap while the game punishes me for trying to hold a Domoth" thing. Stage 1 and 2 are by far worse in domoth critter spawn speed.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Why in the world does it cost 250,000 to make a clan project?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    ... I didn't even know you could make projects for clans! Given that clans are more of a gold sink, though, I suspect it was lumped in to that end.

But all that really seems to do is encourage use of city/guild projects over such.

• Apparently one clan is worth two clan projects!
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    It's not a cost to make a project, it's the cost to add a project group for that clan. You can make a whole bunch of projects in a single project group!
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Had to snub someone I don't know because I kept mistelling them. I don't know why they had to exist and replace the shorthand I used for the other person for 5 years
    say BOOM
    You say, "BOOM."
    5577h, 7540m, 7935e, 10p, 21900en, 27900w elrxkdb<>- (XBHSPFA) {10.6592}
    unleash staff

Tendrils of light from a power node reach out and wrap around Tesla, whose eyes glow with a fierce luminosity before fading to normal.
    5577h, 7540m, 7935e, 10p, 21900en, 27900w elrxkdb<>- (XBHSPFA) {12.0927}
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 0 left.
    You release the grip on your staff, and it hovers in the air before you. Unleashing all the powers in your demesne, gouts of noxious black clouds spew up from the ground and surround a twisted staff in a seething column.
    sip dark
    Small fissures open up in the tainted earth, releasing toxic fumes that blacken the ground and pollute the air.
    POLLUTE HAS BEEN STARTED
    5577h, 0m, 7935e, 0p, 21850en, 27900w elrkdb<>- (XBHSPFA) {12.3296} -7540
    sip mana
    --------------------Mana Below Half--------------------
    You take a drink of dark beer from a shimmering rainbow vial.
    The dark brew stokes a delicious fire within your belly.
    5577h, 0m, 7935e, 0p, 21850en, 27900w elrkdb<>- (XBHSPFA) {12.3959}
    You take a drink of a potion of mana from a shimmering rainbow vial.
    Your mind feels stronger and more alert.
    5577h, 1564m, 7935e, 0p, 21850en, 27900w elrkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {12.5087} +1564

The noxious cloud dissipates.
    5577h, 1564m, 7935e, 0p, 21850en, 27900w elrkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {13.1727}

Clouds of sulfurous fumes rise up from the bowels of the earth.
    5577h, 1564m, 7935e, 0p, 21850en, 27900w elrkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {13.4019}
    link node
    You lay your hands upon a power node and feel the latent power within. Closing your eyes, you tap directly into its coursing energy and begin channeling its wild energy into your own reserves.
    5577h, 1564m, 7935e, 0p, 21870en, 27900w lrkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {15.5429}

You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
    5577h, 1564m, 7935e, 0p, 21870en, 27900w lrkdb<>- (XBHSPFA) {17.1856}
    sip mana

Saoirse Kissane-McCloud says, "I ran out actually."
    5577h, 1564m, 7935e, 0p, 21870en, 27900w lrkdb<>- (XBHSPFA) {17.2101}

With a great rumble, the small fissures on the ground widen to large cracks, sending great gouts of poisonous clouds roiling and churning into the air, making breathing difficult and your eyes water painfully.
    POLLUTE COMING, GET READY
    5577h, 2116m, 7935e, 0p, 21870en, 27900w lrkdb<>- (XBHSPFA) {17.2222} +552
    5577h, 3323m, 7935e, 0p, 21870en, 27900w lrkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {17.2637} +1207

Tendrils of light from a power node reach out and wrap around Parua, whose eyes glow with a fierce luminosity before fading to normal.
    5577h, 3398m, 7935e, 0p, 21870en, 27900w lrkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {17.5222}

You have recovered balance on all limbs. 5.2
    5577h, 3398m, 7935e, 0p, 21870en, 27900w lrxkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {17.536}

Parua mutters and traces a cobalt blue pentagram in the air that remains hovering before her.
    5577h, 3398m, 7935e, 0p, 21890en, 27900w lrxkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {18.6369}

A violent tremor rocks the land, causing the earth to shake and the ground to buck beneath your feet.
    5577h, 3398m, 7935e, 0p, 21890en, 27900w lrxkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {19.3921}

You have recovered equilibrium. 4.345
    5577h, 3398m, 7935e, 0p, 21890en, 27900w elrxkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {19.893}

Tendrils of light from a power node reach out and wrap around Saoirse, whose eyes glow with a fierce luminosity before fading to normal.
    5577h, 3398m, 7935e, 1p, 21890en, 27900w elrxkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {20.8616}

You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
    5577h, 3398m, 7935e, 1p, 21890en, 27900w elrxkdb<>- (XBHSPFA) {21.4135}
    sip mana
    5577h, 4674m, 7935e, 1p, 21890en, 27900w elrxkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {21.4764} +1276

Tendrils of light from the node reach out and wrap around Reimi, whose eyes glow with a fierce luminosity before fading to normal.
    5577h, 4674m, 7935e, 1p, 21890en, 27900w elrxkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {22.0179}

Spreading his arms wide, Idrazil spins clockwise and a shimmering white orb springs up around him.
    5577h, 4674m, 7935e, 1p, 21900en, 27900w elrxkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {22.2508}

Reimi begins to slowly clamber over the rubble that blocks her way.
    5577h, 4674m, 7935e, 1p, 21900en, 27900w elrxkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {22.9967}

Tendrils of light from a power node reach out and wrap around Tesla, whose eyes glow with a fierce luminosity before fading to normal.
    5577h, 4674m, 7935e, 1p, 21900en, 27900w elrxkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {23.2331}

Tendrils of light from a power node reach out and wrap around Rhan, whose eyes glow with a fierce luminosity before fading to normal.
    5577h, 4674m, 7935e, 1p, 21900en, 27900w elrxkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {25.049}

Reimi disappears over the top of the pile of rubble to the west.
    5577h, 4674m, 7935e, 1p, 21900en, 27900w elrxkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {25.0685}

The ground convulses and you are no longer able to see through the pitch black clouds that contaminate the air.
    ----- POLLUTION POLLUTION POLLUTION -----
    5577h, 4674m, 7935e, 1p, 21900en, 27900w elrxkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {25.2181}

Spreading his arms wide, Camberre spins clockwise and a shimmering white orb springs up around him.
    5577h, 4674m, 7935e, 1p, 21900en, 27900w elrxkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {25.2304}

Tendrils of light from the node reach out and wrap around Feyda, whose eyes glow with a fierce luminosity before fading to normal.
    A hairy white spider with two sets of iridescent butterfly wings leaps into the air in front of Feyda, deflecting the attack.
    A reflection of Saoirse blinks out of existence.
    Great gouts of multicolour light converge and release an enormous explosion of power. You scream soundlessly as your flesh is scoured from your bones.
    Thesia Cylys, the white tiger leaps into the air in front of you, deflecting the attack.
    A massive snow phoenix with rimed wings leaps into the air in front of Saoirse, deflecting the attack.
    Feyda's wounds immediately close up, but she pales and looks drawn out.
    Your magic tome warms as it absorbs damage.
    A massive snow phoenix with rimed wings leaps into the air in front of Saoirse, deflecting the attack.
    Thesia Cylys, the white tiger leaps into the air in front of you, deflecting the attack.
    Rhan has been slain by a power node.
    RHAN IS DOWN. WANT TO RECOVER THE BODY?
    Tesla has been slain by a power node.
    TESLA IS DOWN. WANT TO RECOVER THE BODY?
    A power node melts away into nothing, and a ghostly outline of the Hand of Tzaraziko rises up and spins in the air before fading away.
    3276h, 4674m, 7935e, 1p, 21900en, 27900w elrxkdb<>- (*BHSPFA) {25.4537} -2301

Oh man that timing made me laugh so much. If only I had everyone enemied. 
    Ari?

I personally just always use the full name. It helps cut down on various... complications. I even set the flag for nametells so that it will never ever go to the wrong person.
    Xenthos said:
    Ari? I personally just always use the full name. It helps cut down on various... complications. I even set the flag for nametells so that it will never ever go to the wrong person.
    But I'm laaaaazy
  • edited March 2014
    Xenthos said:
    Ari? I personally just always use the full name. It helps cut down on various... complications. I even set the flag for nametells so that it will never ever go to the wrong person.
    Soooo many people have ran into this issue with my name.. @Revan with @Arix for instance, that was kinda funny though and i think poor Arix died a few times from it too (no fault of his own but his name). Arix also tends to get quite a few tells for me as well. I heard there is a Halli kid now with an Ari name.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

Arien
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Either English isn't this kid's first language, or I have a newbie who wants to mentor Entrias.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Dingbats, hnnng. Do I use you to recruit more pixies?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Noooooooo more pixies.
    ii pixie

Number of matching objects: XXX (out of 159 total)

;;)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Hallifax needs to find better titles for their plays, I'm tired of all of the Matters.

Unless there's a play called Family Matters, including a deliciously prim ball with dancefloor snarkiness between Shevats and Windwhispers.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Or a dorky spectacled neighbour who wears his pants just a little too high.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Disagree with point one, heartily agree with point two.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    imageimage

#bringShikariback 

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited March 2014
    Daraius said:
    Disagree with point one, heartily agree with point two.
    It's okay, A Matter of Convenience will always be Eritheyl's favorite stage production

Albeit secretly.
    :-$
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:
    Hallifax needs to find better titles for their plays, I'm tired of all of the Matters.

Unless there's a play called Family Matters, including a deliciously prim ball with dancefloor snarkiness between Shevats and Windwhispers.
    Mm... challenge accepted.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Eritheyl said:

Just you wait until someone comes up with "A Matter of Reproduction"

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    I cannot find the log of Rowena's Shazbat bomb. =[

#bringShikariback 

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Oh man, accuse me of bug abuse and then snub when you're proven wrong. Stay classy

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Getting told by a divine who has what to them seems like a good reason to be cheesed at you to come to their fulcrux is a fun experience.
  • Tarkenton said:
    Getting told by a divine who has what to them seems like a good reason to be cheesed at you to come to their fulcrux is a fun experience.
    Uh oh. That does not sound good. No dying. Faeling rule #1

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
This discussion has been closed.