QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Testing shows it is. Can be anything in your inventory and will default to staff/cudgel(most likely).
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    (Bowties are Cool): Parua (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I dont do that anymore entrias. I'm a respectable woman now."

(Bowties are Cool): Avurekhos (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Sort of. :(."
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Is it bad that I whispered it just like he says it?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    So much agreed. It was all I could do not to shout my applause at him on the spot.

@Ixion, you are a comic genius.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • A skeleton sentry tells you, "Would you marry a skeleton sentry?"

I think I'll pass.

• edited February 2014
    Maligorn said:
    A skeleton sentry tells you, "Would you marry a skeleton sentry?"

I think I'll pass.
    I guess you could say, you found his request...
    Humerus
    Retired.
  • Tibia-nest, that one was really bad. 
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    [-(
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Eh, not too good, but I'll throw you a bone anyway.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I swear some people here will regret their puns to-marrow.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Haha, we're just rib-bing you a bit.
    Retired.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Don't make me beat all of you in puns, I went to the skull of Casilu.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Scax razes Nydekion's speed defence with a silver Warrior Spirit rapier. With a focused look, Scax strikes at Nydekion with a silver Warrior Spirit rapier. Scax's weapon strikes through the air, missing completely. With a focused look, Scax strikes at Nydekion with a silver Warrior Spirit rapier, who brandishes a coral staff. Scax's rapier strikes into his staff, which deflects the blow easily. Nydekion follows through by swinging a coral staff with all his might, smashing it into the head of Scax with a resounding ring. With a deft move, Scax retaliates with a quick swing of a silver Warrior Spirit rapier at Nydekion, who brandishes a coral staff. Scax's rapier strikes into his staff, which deflects the blow easily. With a deft move, Scax retaliates with a quick swing of a silver Warrior Spirit rapier at Nydekion. Scax cleanly strikes off his scalp, revealing the bloody skull underneath.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Tacita An'Ryshe says, "You shall have to excuse me if I do not sit - that would lead us rather overrun by tentacles. Please do have a seat yourself."

I can't help but to burst out in laughing, especially when a tentacle spawned and knocked Rialorm off of her chair. I will almost miss these kethbits, they do make for some interesting comedy relief.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I had one show up in a Shikari ritual for someone joining the Middle Circle.  I ended up incorporating its rapid demise into the ritual.  It was somewhat amusing.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited February 2014
    (Newbie): Gilteron says, "Hey, can Illithoids have hair?"
    (Newbie): Estarra says, "I've seen illithoid or hair but whether its a wig or not only their stylists know."
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

edited March 2014
    Oblate Malarious, Votary of Bat says, "Lets do it with more spunk."

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Ascension: A Summary

Lag

Thank you.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    My summary goes something like ARGH ARGH THE PENT IS DOWN ALARY YOU NEED TO BARRIER AGAIN THERE ARE TOO MANY KETHBITS SOMEONE CURE MORK WHERE THE HELL HAS MORK GONE WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE DROPPED THE STAFF SOMEONE PUT THE GREATPENT BACK UP ARGH ARGH.

...only with a lot more swearing.
  • Neos said:
    Ascension: A Summary

Lag

Thank you.
    You missed the plot point of Greywhispers, but that's okay. We forgive you most graciously.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    So is it finally over?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited March 2014
    Ascension, a summary: We've got this thing in the ba-WAIT WHAT-WHERE DID MORKARION GO? VIRGO?! AND HE DROPPED THE STAFF?!
    Retired.