Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    @Ieptix for being an absolute boss and fixing me this morning.

I promise to try my best to not break stuff for a while!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Actually not missing a Revolt for once.

Not to mention the awesome battle in Ptoma! Thought for sure we'd lose.

"But paradise is locked and bolted...

We must make a journey around the world

to see if a back door has perhaps been left open."

-Heinrich Von Kleist, "On the Puppet Theater"

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Woke up with heartburn just in time for Rockholm.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Ptoma was pretty effing crazy. We knew getting Rockholm would be an upshot, but didn't want to pass up the chance of village feelings advantage, but that and Ptoma were both really good contests.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited March 2014
    Kelly said:
    I will just say "I told you so" when I encouraged that we help Ixion to win Harmony, when it was neck and neck with Uruk. That could have been an interesting Ascension!
    You and a few others attacked/hindered me during harmony as well!

Only 1 person knew that I was going to be out of town (long ass drive down to SC) all weekend so the speculation and jostling could run its course. A seal would have been great, but I think it worked out for the best. Hopefully everyone had a good time at the final ascension event this year :)

Sidenote: I passed by a town called Halifax on the way, to which I gave an appropriate head nod in that direction.
  • edited March 2014
    Ixion said:
    Kelly said:
    I will just say "I told you so" when I encouraged that we help Ixion to win Harmony, when it was neck and neck with Uruk. That could have been an interesting Ascension!

Only 1 person knew that I was going to be out of town (long ass drive down to SC) all weekend so the speculation and jostling could run its course. A seal would have been great, but I think it worked out for the best. Hopefully everyone had a good time at the final ascension event this year :)

Sidenote: I passed by a town called Halifax on the way, to which I gave an appropriate head nod in that direction.
    There's also a bank called Halifax. Appears to be quite English.
    Retired.
  • edited March 2014
    Haezon said:
    Ixion said:
    Kelly said:

It sounds to me like you are not aware of Halifax Howard. Allow me to educate you!
    Eiylae said:
    Haezon said:
    Ixion said:
    Kelly said:

It sounds to me like you are not aware of Halifax Howard. Allow me to educate you!
    WHO GIVES YOU EXTRA?

.. oh god my youth is coming back to me...

• @Valonah

Such a graceful queen.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    I spotted that earlier, pretty epic timing. Congratulations!

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Ixion said:
    Kelly said:

I left you alone once Pejat was out of the running.
    @Ried, @Aerdiya, @Zyphora, @Rialorm and @Svorai for all the :feels: RP regarding Morkarion's death.

Tissues may have been used at points.

• Rave right back at you @Morkarion, and also for @Ried. I got less sleep than intended but it was well worth staying up for. I'll just survive on tea today. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Eiylae said:
    Haezon said:
    Ixion said:
    Kelly said:

CANNOT UNHEAR!
    Retired.
  • A quick rave for learning so much more of the background of Hallifax! Thanks @Vivet. :)
    That moment when you step back and look your character when you first started playing them, and what they are now.

Holy crap. Zouviqil has grown and changed so much, in ways I didn't think I'd expect. A rave to everyone who's been involved in the changes, active and inactive, mortal and nonmortal players alike. You guys are the best.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I know I seem to get repetitive in this thread, but big raves for @Diniah, if she ever reads the forums.  Tarkenton is an absolute misery guts to be around right now, and her character has been awesome in trying to get him to put himself back together in some fashion.  It's going to be a long haul for him, but fun character development.
    The awesome, awkward tension that was just at the Master Ravenwood tree. Love it. Love iiiit.
  • Zouviqil said:
    The awesome, awkward tension that was just at the Master Ravenwood tree. Love it. Love iiiit.
    I look forward to see what comes from it
    I'm not sure where this is going, and part of me isn't sure I want to find out.

But more, moar...

• ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    @Thyelleia, for her lovely character and roleplay. :) She's such a sweetheart, talk to her if you see her!

• Morkarion said:

But more, moar...
    God damn it why do I always miss the good stuff  :((
    Retired.
  • Haezon said:
    Morkarion said:

But more, moar...
    God damn it why do I always miss the good stuff  :((
    Sometimes, I hate my timezone.
    @Anita and @Tarkenton, interacting with you guys IG since that log I put up with @Viravain has been a blast.
This discussion has been closed.