Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Coming up with a potential name for a potential family with @Eritheyl earlier today... it is hard coming up with names, but we found something!
  • Today I came across the monument to Rhaffe. I also noted the small message in his honors. Both were lovely touches. Really. 

It also made me realize how tight of a community Lusternia really has at times. I've spent the past half a year or so playing WoW where literally... you know no one. That can be a good thing, sometimes, but honestly I missed Lusternia. I missed the people, I missed the community, I missed everyone knowing everyone else. As much as some of you drive me nuts, and some of you more than likely don't like me... well, thanks. Thanks to you, and thank you admins, for making this game what it is. 
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Morgfyre. ALL THE AWESOME (half the calories). So so so so much fun playing with His denizens and yay for finally finding out what the hell the shards do. :D

Did I mention Morgfyre is awesome? Totally awesome.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Aeral said:
    Today I came across the monument to Rhaffe. I also noted the small message in his honors. Both were lovely touches. Really. 

It also made me realize how tight of a community Lusternia really has at times. I've spent the past half a year or so playing WoW where literally... you know no one. That can be a good thing, sometimes, but honestly I missed Lusternia. I missed the people, I missed the community, I missed everyone knowing everyone else. As much as some of you drive me nuts, and some of you more than likely don't like me... well, thanks. Thanks to you, and thank you admins, for making this game what it is. 
    I just noticed the message in his honours as well, last night. Despite never having met the fellow, it did warm my heart a whole lot. Also, it's good to have you back! :)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Yeah, it's really touching. In all honesty, something like that is part of my RL plans for my own death/funeral, it's quite beautiful. 
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited December 2012
    Went ahead and did the Flock quest, again.
    Read through the diary of Tamthys, again.
    Shed the manliest of man-tears, again.

So many tears. Righteous, righteous lore tears. :')
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Few things:

Can log onto the forums at work now, woot!  Still can't get on the game, but at least the forums can hold me over during breaks/lunches!

Designing a lot of the rooms for my manse, woo!

Proposed to @Eritheyl, now time to plan a wedding!  Yay for new family!

• Loved, loved, loved the mountain villages event. Moreso for all of the little things done to increase the feeling of tension along the way as opposed to the outcome - from the interactions between Thoril and Ethilwen to the pounding on the gate before the skeleton sentries broke through. Whoever was behind the scenes did a super job.
  • I'm super sad that I missed it.
  • Raves to @Astraea for how much I haaaaaate her right now.

Raves to @Svorai, @Xenthos and @Celina for making things interesting while I haaaaaate Astraea!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Raves to well.. all of Glomdoring for the past few days and making the whole induction process FUN.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    That's not a rave! That should be a rant to Glomdoring for stealing Morkarion (comeback!)

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    We have room for you, too.
  • [-X

Hands off the newly-minted Heresiarch!

• Eliron said:
    Raves to @Astraea for how much I haaaaaate her right now.

Raves to @Svorai, @Xenthos and @Celina for making things interesting while I haaaaaate Astraea!
    Complain, complain, complain [to me [I haaaave booooooze]]

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Morkarion said:
    Raves to well.. all of Glomdoring for the past few days and making the whole induction process FUN.
    Hey I remember you, you were nice to me on Astral! <3
  • edited December 2012
    I got a lot of stuff from the Wheel! I got two presents, the first being an ultimate present with Great Rune of Absorption and The Twisted Stairs. The other was leathers and Queen of the Deep. Just what does consuming an ikon mean?

EDIT: Also seven levels, 200k gold, 8 credits, 292 lessons, 13 dingbats, increased crit for 167 hours and truefavoured by Estarra for 8 days.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    You get an influencing xp boost based on how rare it is.
  • Ah, thank you.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • Almost all of the online people in Gaudiguch came to the revolt! Oh snap, we are actually doing something ~~~
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Good show, Gaudi.
  • That revolt was -insane-. Great fun!

• Almost all of the online people in Gaudiguch came to the revolt! Oh snap, we are actually doing something ~~~
    Not gonna lie. I showed up, scented, and left. Noooo way
    Almost forgot to rave for @xenthos for being a fabulous debate team partner. We showed those silly Gaudi hippes what was up.

Very tough village revolt.  Sad I couldn't stay until it was done, but I definitely enjoyed it!  And great job on closing things up in there @Alacardael and everyone else who participated!
    Celina said:

Almost forgot to rave for @xenthos for being a fabulous debate team partner. We showed those silly Gaudi hippes what was up.

It was pretty fun. Two of them teaming little old me, so I lead them on a merry old chase for a couple of minutes. They give up on me, go to you, so I run in and pounce...

In time to hear one of them say, "Xenthos runs like a lady," and then quite satisfactorily shatter him.

If that's what it means to run like a lady, then I am guilty as charged. Victory!

• You carefully make adjustments to a brass astrolabe, and gaze up into the sky.
    Sun is in the sign of the Skull.
    Moon is in the sign of the Skull.
    Eroee is in the sign of the Skull.
    Sidiak is in the sign of the Skull.
    Tarox is in the sign of the Skull.
    Papaxi is in the sign of the Antlers.
    Aapek is in the sign of the Skull.

>.> For a couple of days, I win >.>
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
    I think that you mean "Celina wins."
    WHY MUST I BE AT WORK RIGHT NOW. You just wait, Serenwilde. Your end is nigh. Or night.
This discussion has been closed.