Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Tarkenton said:
    I'm seriously considering starting the Basin of Life Association of Tae'dae Shards (BLATS) and getting as many tae'dae to join as I can. Yearly meetings with goodies, raffles, and celebrating tae'dae-hood.
    Don't forget the honeycakes.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    See the above mentioned goodies.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne

Tarkenton said:
    I'm seriously considering starting the Basin of Life Association of Tae'dae Shards (BLATS) and getting as many tae'dae to join as I can. Yearly meetings with goodies, raffles, and celebrating tae'dae-hood.
    If you need a furrikin waiter, facilitator, jeweller, SCIENTIST -- I'm right here. I will also demand a hug booth.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    And Honey.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Watch out for cruising squirrels.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Elanorwen said:
    Tervic said:
    Y'all are towels. Thank you, that is all. Also, come to Glom; we have cookies and an awesome otter.
    Halli has an awesome otter too. As to cookies... well, we can make some. Hmph
    The otter will eat the cookies >.=.>

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Elanorwen said:
    Tarkenton said:
    Don't forget the honeycakes.
    And just plain honey *drool*
  • Tarkenton said:
    The Basin of Life Association of Shards of Tae'dae.

Then you can be BLAST. Sounds much more fun to me actually.

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • The Basin of Life Association of Shards of Tae*
    You know what... Incoming public news post :-)
  • Can someone post a cute animal picture on the public news board please.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• I wish I had admin/divine omni-powers IG. Not to do anything significant to the Basin, but to freely mess with people, like Puck.
    Commission status: Currently closed and not taking commissions (you can not has)

Feyrll Status: In hiding and avoiding things

this Puck?

• Yes, that is Puck. The DOTA hero.
    I mean, is that the Puck Feyrll was referencing.

I get the feeling he's talking about the Shakespearean Puck.  :D
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Tarkenton said:
    I get the feeling she's talking about the Shakespearean Puck.  :D

Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Herp a dee derp.  I got stuck on the picture of Puck, and forgot that Feyrll had posted it in the first place.  
    edited March 2014
    I am positively torn between getting credits now or waiting for the Iron Elite to go through. There are shinies that beckon to me.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Siam said:
    I am positive torn between getting credits now or waiting for the Iron Elite to go through. There are shinies that beckon to me.
    Wait at least for the new promotion. Poteens are... :/ ... meh.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    If I appeal an admin decision, I'd appreciate it if they got to the appeal and gave me an answer before the punishment lapsed. Just saying >.<
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Shaddus said:
    If I appeal an admin decision, I'd appreciate it if they got to the appeal and gave me an answer before the punishment lapsed. Just saying >.<
    Be more fun if they got to the appeal after it had lapsed, and then extended the punishment further. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    edited March 2014
    Some people just need to stop playing and take a long hard look in the mirror. And never go back to playing.

#bringShikariback 

Siam said:
    Some people just need to stop playing and take a long hard look in the mirror. 
    Sorry :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    Siam said:
    It's okay Shaddus. I love your alts. Just your alts. (who is your main again?) <3

#bringShikariback 

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    edited March 2014
    Siam said:
    Some people just need to stop playing and take a long hard look in the mirror. And never go back to playing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

On that note, no, I am really not a jerkface IRL, and yes, I am following the RP of my guild and order. I'm sorry if that bothers you IC or OOC. (Also, if you're a habitual raider, why are you suddenly upset about an enemy status you got for killing someone less than an hour ago?)
    edited March 2014

Sheeesh. Fine. Some people need to stop playing briefly. To look at pictures of cute animals like this one:

edit:

Also, how, just how do I break a quest that requires me to influence 10 mobs by influencing the said mobs? 
    :((

#bringShikariback 

@Zouviqil the people who matter know :-)
    Siam said:
    Shaddus said:
    Siam said:
    It's okay Shaddus. I love your alts. Just your alts. (who is your main again?) <3
    My main is Siam.
This discussion has been closed.