Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• Shaddus said:
    Siam said:
    Shaddus said:
    Siam said:
    Some people just need to stop playing and take a long hard look in the mirror. 
    Sorry :(
    It's okay Shaddus. I love your alts. Just your alts. (who is your main again?) <3
    My main is Siam.

I thought your main was Aaron
    so yeah if I'm unresponsive in game drop me a message here.... chances are I'm browsing
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Zouviqil said:
    Siam said:
    Some people just need to stop playing and take a long hard look in the mirror. And never go back to playing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

On that note, no, I am really not a jerkface IRL, and yes, I am following the RP of my guild and order. I'm sorry if that bothers you IC or OOC. (Also, if you're a habitual raider, why are you suddenly upset about an enemy status you got for killing someone less than an hour ago?)

You heard it here, folks. she's a Jerkface IC. Celina for Queen. Nicest Shadowdancer around.
  • edited March 2014
    Elanorwen said:
    Tervic said:
    Y'all are towels. Thank you, that is all. Also, come to Glom; we have cookies and an awesome otter.
    Halli has an awesome otter too. As to cookies... well, we can make some. Hmph
    What. Nobody can match Seothanis in pure levels of Awesome. NO-ONE. She was an otter before it was cool!

I miss you all and your craziness. Also, I'm the real Shaddus.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Maligorn said:

Tarkenton said:
    I'm seriously considering starting the Basin of Life Association of Tae'dae Shards (BLATS) and getting as many tae'dae to join as I can. Yearly meetings with goodies, raffles, and celebrating tae'dae-hood.
    If you need a furrikin waiter, facilitator, jeweller, SCIENTIST -- I'm right here. I will also demand a hug booth.

I'm not entirely opposed to BLAST having a furrikin manservant... Hmmmm
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Tarkenton said:
    Maligorn said:

Tarkenton said:
    I'm seriously considering starting the Basin of Life Association of Tae'dae Shards (BLATS) and getting as many tae'dae to join as I can. Yearly meetings with goodies, raffles, and celebrating tae'dae-hood.
    If you need a furrikin waiter, facilitator, jeweller, SCIENTIST -- I'm right here. I will also demand a hug booth.

You could create a separate rank for them in the clan.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I still think it would have been funnier/better as BLAT. It seems like the kind of sound/word a Tae-dae would think is epic.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited March 2014
    Tarkenton said:
    Maligorn said:

Tarkenton said:

Back off beary, bureaucracy needs him more. Or will at least stick to that excuse.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Bring it.  We'll rend you limb from limb, then make honeycakes from your entrails.  ^_^
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Tarkenton said:
    Bring it.  We'll rend you limb from limb, then make honeycakes from your entrails.  ^_^
    Now, now... don't make me come over there and dispense some justice.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Tarkenton said:
    Don't make me sit on you

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    I just lost titan.

Well.

I'm done for a couple of days.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    edited March 2014
    Now that the bug is fixed, I'll post it here! Through classflex shenanigans I was able to have 4 active guild skills:

Athletics
    Pureblade
    Stag
    Tracking

I didn't abuse it and it is fixed now, but man that was pretty sweet to see.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Zouviqil said:

I just lost titan.

Well.

I'm done for a couple of days.
    :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Well this went from adorable to creepy real fast.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited March 2014
    Nothing to see here.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Turnus said:
    Now that the bug is fixed, I'll post it here! Through classflex shenanigans I was able to have 4 active guild skills:

Athletics
    Pureblade
    Stag
    Tracking

I didn't abuse it and it is fixed now, but man that was pretty sweet to see.

I did that once on the envoy test server. Aquachem/Aquamancy, Cantor, Tracker, and Celestialism. Was fun.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • So it wasn't just me! I was stuck on Monk forever. I had to leave the Celestines because I messed up classflexing.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    inb4 staff op. I am liking this new damage lately though :/
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    That moment when you resist about 3 straight empresses with no clue what you're resisting, then when you finally do get empressed(at least twice), you get away each time.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Booooooooooooooooooooooo.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Hey, that was a disaster, but I learned a couple things, and managed to get a few combat aliases set up, so not a total loss. (I am crud at combat, this is just a given!)
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Woah. I didn't die!

I didn't contribute anything worth a damn... but somehow I was up there and managed not to die! Combat is so much more exciting when you've got not clue wtf is going on.
  • You mangaed to get out about 10 seconds before the fight came.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    PSA: Munsia staffcasts hurt y'all

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Maligorn said:
    PSA: Munsia staffcasts hurt y'all
    So do Avu's lightningbugs, 

it didn't help I was paused for a dsong, but still, they hurt

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Lacking goals to give me reason to log in, and lacking motivational drive, for several reasons, to think of new targets to work towards.

Open to suggestions as long as they don't involve leaving Glomdoring, that's just not on the cards.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

This discussion has been closed.