QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Meanwhile, in Hallfiax:

Doman Trueflight, Symphonic Visionary says to you, "(you're overdressed, People want boob when they 
    go into a cam room -tease-."

Doman blinks.

Arsalil blinks.

Doman Trueflight, Symphonic Visionary says, "Ignore that."

"Uhh..." stalls Turil.

Engineer Maligorn Shevat says, "Well."

Maligorn begins to roll towards the northwest.

Maligorn's roll takes him out of the room to the northwest.

You blink incredulously at Doman.

Doman Trueflight, Symphonic Visionary says to Elayde, "It wasn't even to her..."

A swirl of frigid frost drives the temperature lower as a tubby snow phoenix with icy wings soars 
    into view from the up.

Turil tells you, "OOC omg XD wtf."

Doman Trueflight, Symphonic Visionary says, "What the nil."

You tell Doman Trueflight, Symphonic Visionary, "{{OMFG XD}}."

Doman Trueflight, Symphonic Visionary says, "Okay, I'm leaving, something's wrong with me."

Whispers of warmth flush through your skin as a tubby snow phoenix with icy wings departs in a swirl 
    of frigid frost.

The last vestiges of midnight shadows flee as Mother Night hides herself from the luminous arrival 
    of her shining mate as he chases her across the bowl of the sky.

Doman Trueflight, Symphonic Visionary says, "I'll be back in a moment."

A lordly snow phoenix with skeletal wings of black frost bobs her head several times just before 
    trotting off.

Doman grows still and his lips begin to move silently.

The Quintessential Mandala of Resplendent Harmony suddenly begins to glow from its place over 
    Elayde's chest until its many gemstones shine with a near-blinding incandescence before dimming to 
    its normal brilliance, ripples of harmonic energy emanating for several moments after.

Vivet enters from the up, emanating an aura of immense power.

Doman is enveloped in translucent fire for a moment and is gone, his soul safe until he returns to 
    Lusternia.

You tell Temporal Conscript Turil, "{{IDFK XD I think he meant to TELL that to someone}}."

The body of Doman Trueflight, Symphonic Visionary appears in a flash and his soul descends to fill 
    it, causing the previously expressionless face to fill with emotion.

Turil pops a neon yellow heart-shaped candy into his mouth, sucking and chewing on the chocolate and 
    vanilla swirl creation before finally swallowing. Suddenly his skin takes on a faint neon yellow 
    sheen, fading after a few moments to become barely noticeable.
    An ecstatic Turil exclaims, "I'm Yours!!"

Doman Trueflight, Symphonic Visionary says, "Okay, let me try this one more time."

BEWARE THE KIT-E-KOI OFFSPRING
  • Munsia said:
    @Maligorn's all ROLL OUT...I laughed too hard at that part.
    I thought the same thing! That was the part that made me laugh the hardest. The most awkward departure ever.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord

Kittee said:

Doman Trueflight, Symphonic Visionary says, "Okay, I'm leaving, something's wrong with me."

... then later...

Doman Trueflight, Symphonic Visionary says, "Okay, let me try this one more time."
    :|
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Dear god...

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Suddenly, the Magdrama doesn't look so bad
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Serenwilde's plan to no longer be considered the snugglesex capital of the Basin is working, excellent...
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Everiine said:
    Serenwilde's plan to no longer be considered the snugglesex capital of the Basin is working, excellent...
    Still have it. Hallifax has the giddy bubbly complex going for them right now. That entire 'OH YOU'RE DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB!' 'OH, YOU TOO!'
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Everiine said:
    The quoted thing is less snugglesex and more creepy, to be fair...
  • Everiine said:
    There was nothing snugglesex about that... And as long as femboys exist, Serenwilde will always be the snugglesex capitol.
    Plus Hallifax is doing better in terms of their 'problems'... Dahnrio is finally gone.

• Kittee said:
    Everiine said:
    There was nothing snugglesex about that... And as long as femboys exist, Serenwilde will always be the snugglesex capitol.
    Plus Hallifax is doing better in terms of their 'problems'... Dahnrio is finally gone.
    11) Etakoi: "Oh no, he was Dahnrio's. The Pegasus is my true mount."
    12) Khydan: "I would advise a course of decontamination with the Institute, then."
    13) Etakoi: "What?"
    14) Etakoi: "I'm afraid your words confused me."
    15) Khydan: "Pay it no mind."
    16) Kittee: "I understood."
    17) Etakoi: "Please explain it to me, then?"

~*~A brief lecture later~*~

20) Etakoi: "Any Institute members that are awake, I'd -greatly- appreciate it if one or more would 
    sanitize the wyvern Dahnrio bestowed upon me?"

• Everiine said:
    I imagine that somewhere in Hallifax is a dominatrix dungeon--surrounded by theatre seating where scientists in lab coats take boring clinical notes on the whole affair while nodding to each other.
    I'm sorry, sir, I'm going to have to ask you to step into my office while I ask you who leaked that information.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."

• Ileein said:
    Everiine said:
    I imagine that somewhere in Hallifax is a dominatrix dungeon--surrounded by theatre seating where scientists in lab coats take boring clinical notes on the whole affair while nodding to each other.
    I'm sorry, sir, I'm going to have to ask you to step into my office while I ask you who leaked that information.
    You maybe should've set the city maps as restricted in the library? The diagrams are right there, along with the ones for the waterslide.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited April 2014
    You dip your fingertips into your amphora and draw forth a stream of liquid
    starlight. Brushing the rim of your chalice with the shining reagent you focus
    upon the highest vibrations of the elemental waters, dousing Diniah in a spray
    of pure celestial waters.
    Diniah's body collapses as her soul is pulled away by the celestial waters,
    their bond unable to withstand its unadulterated purity any longer.
    You have slain Diniah.

An ugly black vulture circles above, looking for carrion.

Xena swings sprints at Silvanus but hits nothing but air.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Munsia said:
    @Maligorn's all ROLL OUT...I laughed too hard at that part.
    Hey, you're supposed to tumble out of awkward situations, whether you've just been beckoned into a killbox or someone's cuddling too hard or a mis of epic proportions like that happens.

• Neos said:
    You have slain Diniah.

Yes, that did rather sting. Nasty nasty, hate seeing you show up when I am able to run into battles. :(

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
    Diniah said:
    Neos said:
    You have slain Diniah.

Yes, that did rather sting. Nasty nasty, hate seeing you show up when I am able to run into battles. :(
    Quote isn't about me killing you, it's about the following line. I don't really rave about damage deaths, because I don't care for them, but they've become a necessity of combat these days.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ileein said:
    Everiine said:
    Room 101?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Neos said:

Bug #9873   Resolution: Your bug has been fixed, but the new code might not be active immediately.
    Thank you for reporting.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------[Daraius on 3/24/2014 @ 14:41 bugs]------
    I'm getting some strange messages when 'ka tahto' misses its target. e.g. "A Scroll of Healing hits
    nothing but air as you swing it at an ice golem." and "  hits nothing but air as you swing it at an
    ice golem." Nothing else seems out of the ordinary, just random replacement of 'a loboshigaru monk's
    staff' with something else.
    -------[Xena on 3/29/2014 @ 04:13 bugs]------
    whenever I miss a denizen while bashing them using much self-design tahto, the miss message uses a
    random item or thing to describe what I missed with. Example: The Aeromancers Guild hits nothing but
    air as you swing it at a shadow manta. -- also example: A Scroll of Healing hits nothing but air as
    you swing it at an illithoid marauder.
    -------[Syrennia on 3/24/2014 @ 21:49 bugs]------
    minor issue with Ninjakari attacks. If you jakari attack misses a denizen, it will insert a random
    item in place of your weapon name, instead of the weapon itself, or just simply have something like:
     hits nothing but air as you swing it at a mutilated mugwump.
    -------[Xeria on 3/28/2014 @ 23:30 bugs]------
    shofa form keeps listing non existent items

Hopefully applied soon Q_Q
    I know I had a bug on that, but can't seem to find it for some reason.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Ileein said:
    Everiine said:
    I'll keep the flog, handcuffs and blindfold on standby then, shall I?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited April 2014
    Neos said:
    I know I had a bug on that, but can't seem to find it for some reason.
    Seems to be applied now, anyway. :D
  • (Halli Clan): Maligorn says, "I feel fairly confident with three VAs and Elanorwen."

(Halli Clan): Kregarn says, "What about me?"

(Halli Clan): Kregarn says, "I can do things too *sniffles*."

(Halli Clan): You say, "You're just icing on the cake."

(Halli Clan): Maligorn says, "Lord and Savior Kregmoff."

(Halli Clan): Kregarn says, "Oh man."

(Halli Clan): Kregarn says, "Mali makes me feel like a fraud."

(Halli Clan): Vivet (from the Aetherways) says, "Heh."

(Halli Clan): Kregarn says, "Arsalil makes me feel warm and fuzzy."

(Halli Clan): Elanorwen says, "Zee Kregster."

(Halli Clan): Maligorn says, "Ahaha, why?"

(Halli Clan): Kregarn says, "Right where my heart should be."
  • It's about time those kids hooked up.

You are:
    unable to be masochistic.
    bleeding for 5696 health.
    grappled by Malarious.
    has a numbed right leg.
    attracted to Silvanus.
    suffering 3 burst blood vessels.
    suffering from a slit throat.
    suffering from a sliced tendon in the left leg.
    twitching in the face due to a gash.
    suffering from a lacerated left leg.
    immobile due to a severed spine.
    vomiting blood.
    infected with scabies mites.
    infected with stomach worms.
    suffering from a pox.
    plagued by an illusory phantom.
    confused.
    extremely oily.
    afflicted by haemophilia.
    sprawled on the ground.
    an insomniac.
    entangled.
    crucified.
    You have 22 afflictions. (6.15s) (4.367s) (11.747s) (8.698s)
    686|12, 2013|35, 5700|100, 71, 97, 9p 9.19m (xkSsiPrmphbln)- 02:54:36.551 (lock: green a)

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"