Funny/Cute Pictures

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kiradawea said:
    Breaking news!

Bad blood is brewing in Hallifax. What was supposed to be a pleasant evening of tea and dainty cucumber sandwiches erupted into a storm of violence when the stage was mistakenly doublebooked by the order of Lady Isune, and the order of Lord Zvoltz. Witnesses have informed us that this regretable accident spiralled out of control when one of the Lady's Avatars was overheard to say "It is most regretable that the builders did not accurately ascertain the availability of the stage in accordance to allowed protocols."

One moment folks... I just heard that the two orders have clashed, and pronounced Vendetta upon one another. We bring you here an artist rendition of when the challenge was issued, and the first clash between an Isunite and a Zvoltian cult leader.

More to follow after this brief interlude from our sponsors.
    Nope, sorry... Vivi and I settled our differences in a much more interesting fashion. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

Okay. I've shared enough today  :x

• Elanorwen said:
    This is most accurately the way I picture Furrikin described as 'bushy-eared' and 'bushy-tailed'

BEWARE THE KIT-E-KOI OFFSPRING
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Rialorm said:
    Now that's just plain creepy. Innovative... But creepy... >.>

BEWARE THE KIT-E-KOI OFFSPRING
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Rialorm said:
    My bunny does that crap all the time. It's especially hilarious because there's a large gap at our footboard - he KNOWS it's there - and he somehow manages to get himself stuck into the Falling Mufasa pose with his eyes all bugged out until one of us nudges him away.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • I never knew bunnies were such entertaining pets. Then again the only way I know them as pets is sitting in a cage. Can you like train bunnies to go on a litterbox or something? I'm curious now how they are kept 'running free'.
  • Speaking of bunnies.. Bunny in bunny slippers. 

• edited April 2014

• Rialorm said:
    Anybody else thinking this looks like their thought process? WHEEEEEE-fail
    Retired.

Can we just keep going with rabbits for awhile?

• Will try to find more rabbits. For now, more cats :D

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness

........ I have a lot of these. Probably too many. This is what I get for having "Bunny" as a nickname......
  • Zouviqil said:

........ I have a lot of these. Probably too many. This is what I get for having "Bunny" as a nickname......
    Haezon has fallen to the cuteness of a bunny gif via Zouviqil's machinations.
    Retired.
  • Zouviqil said:

Ohgod little bunny. It gets cuter the more I look. 

Lusternia always drags you back: Furrikin style.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    These bunnies...so adorable....it's illegal to own a rabbit in my state but they look like the cutest pets EVER.

• I find your lack of otters disturbing

imageimageimage

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

Story of my life.
  • Oh I think we can do that, @maellio

image imageimage

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I have been bested...for now.

I will post cute animal photos in revenge! 
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback