QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Iasmos said:
    You vigorously rub yellow mould curio piece of the Mouldy Cheese Curio Set between your thumb and forefinger. The curio trembles and then transforms into yellow mould curio piece of the Mouldy Cheese Curio Set.

:-?
    RNG OP
  • pfffhahahaha
  • Karlach said:
    @Aerys tells you, "I could go for your grandfather."

Grats @Ixion
    Oh my...
  • You will now be known as , DJ-Faeling Extraordinaire Diniah Nightshade, Priestess of the Night, by order of

There are no words to tell of how much I laughed at this. A most wondrous bit of levity to interrupt a serious, nerve-wracking moment. :)

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Well, the title was supposed to originally be Spinner Diniah Nightshade, DJ-Faeling Extraordinaire.  But Zouvi was a goof and goofed it up.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    (Block after Block): Rivius says, "Good guys, job."
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Rivius said:
    Chade wildly jabs a rusty iron rapier at you, but his job hits your powerful aura and  rebounds back into himself.
    Yeah, I have no idea what it is with that rapier... it's not like it's envenomed, he just jabs it in you with a shield stun and it does what... 30 dmg and 0 wounds?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Acolyte Tarkenton d'Illici, Enigma of Twilit says to Rialorm, "Perhaps you would like a lesson, in riding a broom? I'd be an able enough teacher, I imagine."

Ehhm... I was overwhelmed by the multitde of connotations implied.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited April 2014
    Elanorwen said:
    Rivius said:
    Chade wildly jabs a rusty iron rapier at you, but his job hits your powerful aura and  rebounds back into himself.
    Yeah, I have no idea what it is with that rapier... it's not like it's envenomed, he just jabs it in you with a shield stun and it does what... 30 dmg and 0 wounds?
    Probably forgets to envenom it. 
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Munsia said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Rivius said:
    Probably forgets to envenom it. 
    or it just doesn't apply, lots of reasons it could happen

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited April 2014
    Mysrai tells you, "Would you marry Victor von'Lochli?"
    best insanity tell

(I totally would)
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Not even stopping, dropping and rolling spared Kreon from the flames of Chade d'Illici's incendiary effluvium.

oh god, probably one of the worst deathsights to die to

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Okay guys we got this.

2014/04/23 04:24:52 - Crumkane granted Eritheyl entrance to the Divine Order of Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights.
    2014/04/23 04:25:19 - Crumkane granted Shulamit entrance to the Divine Order of Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights.
    2014/04/23 04:25:45 - Crumkane granted Arix entrance to the Divine Order of Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights.
    2014/04/23 04:25:52 - Crumkane granted Subotai entrance to the Divine Order of Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights.

No wait.

2014/04/23 04:29:45 - Crumkane granted Eritheyl entrance into The Indulgent.
    2014/04/23 04:29:48 - Crumkane granted Shulamit entrance into The Indulgent.
    2014/04/23 04:29:51 - Crumkane granted Subotai entrance into The Indulgent.
    2014/04/23 04:29:54 - Crumkane granted Arix entrance into The Indulgent.

Oh shit.

2014/04/23 04:30:15 - Crumkane cast out Shulamit from the Middle Circle.
    2014/04/23 04:30:18 - Crumkane cast out Eritheyl from the Middle Circle.
    2014/04/23 04:30:20 - Crumkane cast out Arix from the Middle Circle.
    2014/04/23 04:30:22 - Crumkane cast out Subotai from the Middle Circle.

Send help.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Wince. Mysrai lost two Avatars?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Cause she doesn't have an insane amount to make up for it.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    How many cults does Mysrai have?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    All the cults.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Cultception.
    Cults within cults within cults within a cult.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    A cult for each alt of Shaddus.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited April 2014
    Message #419 sent by Barrin (received: 2014/04/23 13:11:24)
    I have never complained, sadly it had to be you. Knowing you to be a decent person.

Aww. This is the second time someone has apologised for killing me. It's nice.
    Retired.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Siam said:
    How many cults does Mysrai have?
    I was about to make it six. Of course, each of those cults has -at the most- one or two active members. They're relatively pointless across the board :(
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited April 2014
    Rivius said:
    Fear my mighty rebounding jobbie.
    Elanorwen said:
    Rivius said:
    Usually envenomed with calcise or dendroxin, salve stacking in a Pyromesne helps and it's not like it slows my shieldstun up any. If I rebound it's not usually a problem and tracking rebounding without having access to raze is just a pointless waste of coding time.

As for the not being envenomed part, see @Synkarin's post :p
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Chade has the best idea. I do that as a Wildewood with my 4 second shieldstun envenomed for a leg break, so that my 24 str can deal some wounds.
    Enyalida said:
    Chade has the best idea. I do that as a Wildewood with my 4 second shieldstun envenomed for a leg break, so that my 24 str can deal some wounds.
    It's the only way. If you are shieldstunning and not swinging something else, you're doing it wrong.
  • I wanna be able to envenom my vine whip talisman thing :( don't wanna use stupid runes/dreamweaving
  • Eritheyl said:
    Okay guys we got this.

2014/04/23 04:24:52 - Crumkane granted Eritheyl entrance to the Divine Order of Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights.
    2014/04/23 04:25:19 - Crumkane granted Shulamit entrance to the Divine Order of Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights.
    2014/04/23 04:25:45 - Crumkane granted Arix entrance to the Divine Order of Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights.
    2014/04/23 04:25:52 - Crumkane granted Subotai entrance to the Divine Order of Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights.

No wait.

2014/04/23 04:29:45 - Crumkane granted Eritheyl entrance into The Indulgent.
    2014/04/23 04:29:48 - Crumkane granted Shulamit entrance into The Indulgent.
    2014/04/23 04:29:51 - Crumkane granted Subotai entrance into The Indulgent.
    2014/04/23 04:29:54 - Crumkane granted Arix entrance into The Indulgent.

Oh shit.

2014/04/23 04:30:15 - Crumkane cast out Shulamit from the Middle Circle.
    2014/04/23 04:30:18 - Crumkane cast out Eritheyl from the Middle Circle.
    2014/04/23 04:30:20 - Crumkane cast out Arix from the Middle Circle.
    2014/04/23 04:30:22 - Crumkane cast out Subotai from the Middle Circle.

Send help.
    Omg, I can't believe you left the Mys!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."