Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• As far as I'm aware, those designs are all the same in their short descriptions (spiralling silver scrollwork) and then slightly distinct in their long descriptions. Which is the case for the ones I submitted. :(
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Pretty sure someone was meant to be working on body hair tattoos so that interested people could achieve a Robin Williams level of hairiness, should they so desire >_>
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ileein said:

Really annoyed by arbitrary rules for designs right now. There is, so far as I am able to determine, no good reason why tattoos for different parts of the body can't have the same appearance. I want exactly the same tattoo on every part of my body, why is that so hard?

I suggest you post to the trademaster board about it or message the Charites.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I definitely will, once I've double-checked the situation with the trademaster who submitted the designs for me. :) I'll happily complain on the forums secondhand, but if I'm going to send a frustrated message, I want firsthand info.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I wish @Kelly was here. She'd be fighting

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited May 2014
    Ileein said:
    I definitely will
    Don't waste your time, just submit them again in a week when the rules are subject to change without notice.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    You'll notice when you are creating designs, that you'll get a big red flag stating 'this design has an identical appearance to another design'. I believe it was brought in to stop people who were blatantly copying other designs. I'm sure there are plenty of old designs out there that are the same, because this is one of the newer rules brought in.

• If the rule is meant to prevent copying off others (good thing), then all that's needed is a check to see if design1.Designer == design2.Designer and if so leave out the warning and allow the design. After all, you can copy off yourself.
  • That's why I'm hoping a message to the Charites will clear it up! I have had situations where a polite request to reconsider wasn't enough to fix a weird rule problem, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Exhausting week. Need hug. No solace to be had from playing Daraius.  :|

*rolls snugglealt*
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:

*rolls snugglealt*
    I feel ya. I may do the same (but not snuggly).
  • Daraius said:

*rolls snugglealt*

I'll hug you regardless

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Daraius said:

*rolls snugglealt*
    Come into my manse, Daraius... I have candy and hugs. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Current events: 
  • edited May 2014
    Oneiroi said:
    for the record, complaining about an admin decision on the forums before talking with them about it is remarkably counterproductive. it's a lot like complaining about a coworker behind their back, except that the co worker can hear everything you say.
    In my defense, it wasn't intended as a constructive tweet, but more as a way of blowing off steam. I don't like being frustrated and angry when I message administrators, as I find that makes their job (and mine) harder than it needs to be. Also, I did additionally state I was planning on following up. :P
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    That awkward moment when your autobasher kills the event NPC

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    It's times like these I don't know why anyone else feels the need to complain about anything else skillwise. Everyone has their op skills
  • @Drocilla, why you task me with finding things no one knows about!
    :((
  • edited May 2014
    Whatever it is, you should add it to the list!

• S'not impossible, though! In fact, progress has been made thanks to kind admin possessing certain mobs for me :D
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    It's cute how @Kelly disagrees. You disagree you have skills that are the same 'op' as the ones you guys cry we have?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Hard decisions are so hard to make. Someone make it easy for me please. :(

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    We weren't using anything OP. The power of my peedance prevailed!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    We have poison damage? I'VE BEEN USING THE WRONG DAMAGE TYPING ALL THIS TIME!
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Lavinya said:
    Hard decisions are so hard to make. Someone make it easy for me please. :(
    Flip a coin. Win.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    That's actually really good advice. If you feel happy with the coin flip, congrats - magic coin of good choices! If you feel put out by the coin flip, feel free to ignore it: It just told you which option you were secretly hoping for.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Neos said:
    We have poison damage? I'VE BEEN USING THE WRONG DAMAGE TYPING ALL THIS TIME!
    Yeah, and your unleash staff is a single damage type, too!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
This discussion has been closed.