Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Xeria said:
    Siam said:
    The soul of Caerlyr says, "Dude, you can kill me in two hits, you fucktard."

Ahhh maturity.
    frustration. Extreme frustration. 
    @Xeria: Behold below:
    Shaddus said:
    Well, we ARE talking about the guy who gets frustrated when he gets killed by multiple people, but doesn't see an issue with killing other people with his own group.
    Honestly, why is that off-topic, @Xeria, @Raeri? This is Tweets for goodness' sake. I'd flag your flag for abuse, but that's not possible right now, eh? And I see you,@Iasmos. Wish there was a mod capability to remove a known flag abuser's flagging ability.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I got a "spam" flag for a single post on this Tweets thread.  I don't even know how, the person who flagged me had made many more posts recently. :P
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    My sister was in flag core

I hate my sister
  • *corps

Iasmos said:
    *corps
    What part of hate my sister wasn't understood
    22 person ur'bash...seems legit
  • Siam said:
    Xeria said:
    Siam said:

Ahhh maturity.
    frustration. Extreme frustration. 
    @Xeria: Behold below:
    Shaddus said:
    Well, we ARE talking about the guy who gets frustrated when he gets killed by multiple people, but doesn't see an issue with killing other people with his own group.
    Honestly, why is that off-topic, @Xeria, @Raeri? This is Tweets for goodness' sake. I'd flag your flag for abuse, but that's not possible right now, eh? And I see you,@Iasmos. Wish there was a mod capability to remove a known flag abuser's flagging ability.
    HEY! don't drag me into this one. It's not off topic @siam. All I said was "extreme frustration" on Caerlyr's part and that maturity tends to take a backseat to drama in lusternia and other text muds because it's a relatively safe place to do so.

The rest us ...For crying out aloud. SIMMER DOWN! 
    is dead like the dodo
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Somehow I feel making that request in all caps is a little counterproductive.

;))
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    edited May 2014
    Siam said:

Ahhh maturity.
    @Xeria. This.You marked this as off topic.

For reference: http://forums.lusternia.com/discussion/18/tweets-v-tweet-and-tower/p220

Do you want screenshots?
    ~O)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Off topic marking for the day complete. What else can I do in that last 15min before I clock off work?

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

Leolamins said:
    Off topic marking for the day complete. What else can I do in that last 15min before I clock off work?
    Save the economy? Upgrade Nature to OP Economy Saver?

#bringShikariback 

• it's a misclick??

*crickets* 

@siam. Sorry my bad. I meant "disagree"

is dead like the dodo
    Oh, yeah, great idea Munsia. Volunteer to make 2000 Kirigami/Wetfold. Totes good idea. 
  • @mistral for helping me gain lessons. 

------------

BOO! tattooing is very very tedious. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • Munsia said:
    Oh, yeah, great idea Munsia. Volunteer to make 2000 Kirigami/Wetfold. Totes good idea. 
    sm add repeat fold kirigami

Then just go to sleep :D Although can't you make 50 at a time now? Or is that just the vellum needed?
    Ssaliss said:
    Munsia said:

Then just go to sleep :D Although can't you make 50 at a time now? Or is that just the vellum needed?
    Vellum is infinite, I see no command for multiple kirigami, and I'm aware about SM but still it's about 2 hours
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Ssaliss said:
    Munsia said:

4 vellum per kirigami, but no... afraid there is no multiple folding syntax.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Making multiple kirigami is the reason I scripted a do X N command for Kalnid.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    You can also just take out how much vellum you want to fold, and use a repeating stratagem!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Enyalida said:
    You can also just take out how much vellum you want to fold, and use a repeating stratagem!
    That's exactly what I do.

None of this solves the two hour problem 
  • Not if you don't have stratagems, you can't.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited May 2014
    Why did I drink four ounces of coffee in the afternoon. Why does it only take four ounces of coffee to keep me awake for twelve hours. How in the world did I still not finish my year in review.

But I got to chat with Nihmriel before finally nearly faceplanting on the keyboard so it was all so worth it.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Why did I drink four ounces of coffee in the afternoon. Why does it only take four ounces of coffee to keep me awake for twelve hours. 
    The half-life of caffeine is 5 hours. If you're sensitive to it then best to stick with the "no caffeine past noon" rule. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited May 2014
    Four ounces of coffee? That's just enough to make me want some more coffee.

I like my coffee like I like my women in Lusternia: sweet, nutty, and strong.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    beast order breathe plague karlach
    Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    A monstrous wyvern with bat wings sputters and coughs.

^ Wut?

That on full mana/ego on my beast, and yes it's trained to breathe plague =/

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    All those fumes man.
This discussion has been closed.