Comments

• Glomdorian furrikins?

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Pectus said:
    Glomdorian furrikins?

No this is @Vetala
  • Bon Jovi is an asshole.

Stangmar - Retired

• Yeah. Inoperable brain cancer is not a good surprise.

• edited June 2014

The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    This is sort of how I imagine Lucidian look.
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • Hmm. Neither funny nor cute. :P

• Iasmos said:
    Hmm. Neither funny nor cute. :P
    o.o I think it's cute. 

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    That would be @Lavinya charging at me?
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited June 2014
    This is how I combat, right before I die horribly:

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Plus I somehow doubt this forum is heavily moderated for off-topic pictures >.>

ON THE OTHER HAND!

And then a candid shot of @Munsia for the Lusternia Girls Calendar

Gaudi Bards? Maybe? Oh god I don't even know what even this is

• Oh right. Cute things are needed too.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Pectus said:
    Gaudi Bards? Maybe? Oh god I don't even know what even this is
    I don't know either, but, uh...I'll take two, please.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Stangmar - Retired