Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• It was mostly @Sior and @Iosai, actually.

• A wild cloud of prismatic energy dances about the city, taking on the form of butterflies briefly before fading into nothingness.
    You have gained a new honour in the City of Gaudiguch!
    You have received an initiate of meditation ikon as a quest reward!
  • On one hand, I experienced some interesting RP just now. On the other hand, I might have to be mad ICly at a guy I really like OOCly. Sorry in advance.  =((
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Uh oh.  :-S
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Horvath is now slightly terrified of @Marcella, because of a nice little impromptu conversation.
  • Kiradawea said:
    On one hand, I experienced some interesting RP just now. On the other hand, I might have to be mad ICly at a guy I really like OOCly. Sorry in advance.  =((

Eh, it's called role play for a reason. Rave for role play!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    This+ @Shikari love too!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Karlach said:
    This+ @Shikari love too!
    The Shikune plot thickens, mhm.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    edited June 2014
    I would like to join in the chorus of @Isune.

Portius is so glad he doesn't have to charge her with treason!

Unrelated addendum: Guess who just finished his first curio? This guy did. Dunno if this is really a rave for success or a rant for finally giving into the whole curio thing, but at least it's a suitably Portius curio.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    I rarely interact with Gods.

But when I do, I interact with @Isune.

(also @Lisaera, you're cool too!)

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    gwho
    ****************************[ THE CACOPHONY GUILD ]****************************
    Guildmember      Rank                  Position                 GT   GNT   CGT
    Tremula             1                                           On    On    On
    Ollie               5                  Security                 On    On    On
    Silvanus           19                  Secretary                On    On    On
    Lavinya             5                  Security                 On    On    On
    Pectus              *                  Administrator            On    On    On
    Veldrin            19                  Security                 On    On    On
    Currently, there are 6 members on this Plane and 1 on other Planes.

***********************[ COVENANT: THE NIHILISTS GUILD ]***********************
    Esca                *                  Guildmaster              On    On    On
    Currently, there is 1 member on this Plane and 0 on other Planes.

Who says the Cacophony are dead??? NOT NO MORE.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    My rave is also for @Isune and the supremacy of scones.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Angroth said:
    Kiradawea said:
    On one hand, I experienced some interesting RP just now. On the other hand, I might have to be mad ICly at a guy I really like OOCly. Sorry in advance.  =((

Mmm. But I can get quite nasty when I want to. It should be only natural to be concerned as to where the line should be drawn. That said.
    Daraius said:
    Angroth said:
    Kiradawea said:

Well if it is me, don't worry about hurting my feelings. From my side of the computer screen I've gotten pretty good at the whole 'just a game' mentality. 

Good luck staying mad tho.

image image image 
    You really don't need make it easier for me Daraius.  >:)
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • True favor from @lisaera. :D 
    is dead like the dodo
  • When the enemy needs 22 people to drive off 8 people - #swag

-----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • Xena said:
    When the enemy needs 22 people to drive off 8 people - #swag

Did we really have 22 at one point? That's pretty cool from a willingness perspective. We were about to jack it in until @Synkarin showed up.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited June 2014
    Xena said:

Wow @Xena. You're complaining now? About those numbers? Backtrack a few pages and see how you just shattered your glass house. Girl, get your facts straight.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Chade said:
    Xena said:

Did we really have 22 at one point? That's pretty cool from a willingness perspective. We were about to jack it in until @Synkarin showed up.
    Not during any part the fighting was going on, but let's not have facts get in the way of a good boast.

You also forgot Enyalida, Xena. Or does she not deserve your love :(

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited June 2014
    Very good fights. It was fun. And got a good chance to try out some new things I haven't really played around with much. Also I really think @Neos needs mentioning for his awesome awareness and coolheadedness with that whole meld business.
  • edited June 2014
    In reply to @Raeri since the block quote thing really isn't working!

Yeah I enjoyed it a lot but I really wanted to hand over Beauty and logout since I was drunk when the domoth started and wanted to go to bed after handing it over. Going to regret this in the morning.

Thanks for showing up though guys, you put up a really good fight throughout.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

I'm pretty sure there's more to it than WOO TEAM CELENWILDE.
    ~O)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.