Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'd like to remind everyone that the @Oneiroi are still lurking.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Shaddus said:
    *tattles on Shaddus for being a hall-monitor*

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Lavinya said:
    Shaddus said:
    Meta-monitor!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Xenthos said:
    Lavinya said:
    Shaddus said:
    Meta-monitor!
    Shaddus?
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Shaddus said:
    And we would suggest everyone read this post we had to make when scrubbing another thread.
  • But if everyone did that, where would I get my daily dose of drama? =(

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Ahahaha. Oh man this kid trips me up. I haven't been cussed at this much since Narsrim and I made that one kid break his monitor in his ragefit. 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I generate more "spam" than that just standing at my nest with Surge active...
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Incidentally, I have xenthos's carrion eating gagged.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Incidentally, Lusternia admin have a general action plan when Xenthos breaks things.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Hang on, standing at the nexus is the one place you expect repetitive message spam. An hour at the Ravenwood and my screen gets flooded with spider genocide from people linking the nexus.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Xenthos said:
    I generate more "spam" than that just standing at my nest with Surge active...
    Yeah. We know.
    THERE'S ALWAYS ROOM FOR CAT GIFS.
    THEY DELETED MY CAT GIF. HOW COULD YOU?!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited June 2014
    Yet sad dingo remains. Dogs rule cats drool.  B-)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Short question, since there's no short questions thread:

Let's say you're a tracker and you have your hound/wolf/whatever. You change cities and guilds, are you able to take a new hound/wolf from your new city/commune's kennel? Or do you just keep the one you had originally, until it dies or something similar?
  • You keep the original one until it dies off I believe. Simplest way around this is to just kill your hound/wolf/dog and request a new one from the stables.
    Hey uh... how do you use the solstice stocking again?
    I used to make cakes.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Daraius said:
    Hey uh... how do you use the solstice stocking again?
    Pull item from stocking. Thanks for the reminder ;)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    I've missed out on so many gifts. :((
    I used to make cakes.

• Snub should have to be approved by divine. :/ Too many people use it for something other than what it was intended for. 
  • Ardmore said:
    Snub should have to be approved by divine. :/ Too many people use it for something other than what it was intended for. 
    -snubs Ardmore-

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• edited June 2014
    Sorry but I disagree with this.  It is one's own business who they wish to talk to and not have any contact with, they should not be forced to have to deal with people they have no interest in conversing with.  Requiring admin to approve them simply adds to their already large workload.  That plus the admin have stated numerous times that they have no interest in policing snubs.
    @Zvoltz said:

As we have stated prior, we have no plans to police snub reasons. Sometimes you really don't want to deal with someone, even if there is no violation of game rules. We're not interested in enforcing an arbitrary standard of what is a good reason to snub and what isn't, nor getting into every petty squabble and argument between players. Trust me, we would spend much more time dealing with that than we do moderating the forums.

(That being said, I have only ever snubbed one person.)
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
    edited June 2014
    Hey does anyone feel like it's kind of cheating to split plays into several separate productions and submit each one for prestige? On the one hand, it's one original piece of work so it doesn't seem like it should get multiple awards. But on the other hand, each production represents a certain degree of actual player coordination and effort (some more than others).

I split Nihm's script up (and I intend to do it with future productions) to make it easier for my actors and me to record, and to encourage people to actually watch the whole thing in easily digestible sections. I'm just curious if anybody finds it a little shady. Am I just overthinking it? :-S
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    Hey does anyone feel like it's kind of cheating to split plays into several separate productions and submit each one for prestige? On the one hand, it's one original piece of work so it doesn't seem like it should get multiple awards. But on the other hand, each production represents a certain degree of actual player coordination and effort (some more than others).

I split Nihm's script up (and I intend to do it with future productions) to make it easier for my actors and me to record, and to encourage people to actually watch the whole thing in easily digestible sections. I'm just curious if anybody finds it a little shady. Am I just overthinking it? :-S
    A little, yeah. But I mean, not to the point that I'm gonna complain about it. But since you are asking, yes.
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
This discussion has been closed.