Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    #1 support tonight, after being laid out in bed, slightly buzzed from an awesome con after party and high off awesomeness.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited June 2014
    sigh, I hate what has happened to my stats after picking my -wood spec. I miss my old charisma :(
  • edited June 2014
    Arcanis said:
    sigh, I hate what has happened to my stats after picking my -wood spec. I miss my old charisma :(
  • "Good" or "Bad" are mere constructs of society to keep some down while lifting others up, man! Like, we need to revolt against the system and declare our own society, without rules and regulations! That'd be, like, awesome!
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Ssaliss said:

"Good" or "Bad" are mere constructs of society to keep some down while lifting others up, man! Like, we need to revolt against the system and declare our own society, without rules and regulations! That'd be, like, awesome!

Words spoken only by the bad guy!

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • That's for history to decide! Were the Americans "bad" for revolting against the English? Uh... okay, not the best example. But not all revolts are that bad!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I am the worst for screwing up my clans and thus making embarassing ooc remarks in the wrong place. Woe.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Lavinya said:
    I am the worst for screwing up my clans and thus making embarassing ooc remarks in the wrong place. Woe.
    Trust me, you really aren't.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I really always recommend doing clan <clan shortname> tell <your message> for those situations
  • I literally CLAN SWITCH before I clt. Always.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Elanorwen said:
    Lavinya said:
    Trust me, she's pretty bad.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    It's only ever a problem when I switch clans to read scrolls, because then the one that is always my default clan....isn't. I have since made an alias to combat this!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Silvanus said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Lavinya said:
    Trust me, she's pretty bad.
    You haven't heard Caerlyr. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    @Noone can be a bitch herself, though.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Vivet said:
    I broke 9K health as a faeling today. It has been a good day.
    Clearly we need the Ice Angel master race. They should be released whenever the Ice Angel cycle is completed. Then we can all be happy frosty trills.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Both sides have been completed before.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Ixion said:
    Both sides have been completed before.
    Yeah, but completing the Ice Angel side doesn't turn trills to Ice Angels anymore. :(
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Ixion said:
    Both sides have been completed before.
    Yeah, but completing the Ice Angel side doesn't turn trills to Ice Angels anymore. :(
    Dat OPness though...
  • On the ice angel front - I just sealed Climanti Past away again so it's all still working. Looks like it might have been bugged at one point but all seems fine and I have my giant ass statue back! :D
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Chade said:
    On the ice angel front - I just sealed Climanti Past away again so it's all still working. Looks like it might have been bugged at one point but all seems fine and I have my giant ass statue back! :D
    Did you have to put the medical supplies in the cabinet (even though it was full and didn't take them when I was helping Talan) or just bring a certain number of sick dracnari to Slaur?
  • Ushaara said:
    Chade said:
    On the ice angel front - I just sealed Climanti Past away again so it's all still working. Looks like it might have been bugged at one point but all seems fine and I have my giant ass statue back! :D
    Did you have to put the medical supplies in the cabinet (even though it was full and didn't take them when I was helping Talan) or just bring a certain number of sick dracnari to Slaur?
    Donfin told me it was already full, didn't need to take anything to Slaur. Just opened up the living quarters and took weakened citizens there.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Ah, well still bit buggy, but good you managed to finish it out!
This discussion has been closed.