Aethergoop!

Comments

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Powerplex jewels, maybe, and the mask of esteemed beauty. The rings that prevent elemental planes from moving you. Those are things that I, personally, wouldn't be likely to buy at full price, but might consider if free aethergoop was covering a decent chunk of it.

Boots of the Wanderer, because items that cost a lot of dingbats are kind of a nuisance to get if you need to swap credits for the dingbats.

Maybe a manse tenant generator that makes a non-aggressive version of the slimed slivven, just because it'd be kind of cool as a souvenir.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Estarra said:
    Give us ideas of what you'd like to see gooped for this month!
    Pogo sticks. Fesix bandoliers (With non-fesix noun)

Rubber-covered slivven queen doll?

Medal of Profligate Inebriation, Charm of Clangoru, Belt of Klangratch

Surfboard (Although that one would probably be tricky to have custom messages for surfing)

Gloves of Mastery!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Estarra said:
    Xenthos
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    +1 to reskinning any artifacts that need to be worn/wielded!! I may not purchase a new artifact but i am very interested in reskinning some things I already own.

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Suggested before, but doing so again. Reskinned whips with new attack messages!

Especially the divinus whip. I hate that attack message so much.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Neos said:
    Estarra said:
    Xenthos
    The Xynthin event reskinned Xenthos many times over...
  • First an foremost, yay!! Thank You for extending this, tis a lovely thing indeed.

Items I would like to see? Mayhaps the scarecrow hat, an more cute things, for I do like those, or the jeweler's hammer. Twould be lovely to have options on those. :)

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • I'm currently planning to spend my 30 aethergoop on a dingbat nose. That said, I would spend real life money on any of the following:
    -Ivory Dice that roll some number other than 2d6
    -Fickle Feet of the Fae: TICKLE FEET to receive Fickle Finger of Fate-esque messages.
    -Astral Contrivances: As a Bubblix, but goes to an Astral sphere instead of an aetherbubble.
    -Divine Order Stole for the Order of Avechna/Iosai/Supernals/Demon Lords, etc.

Ohter things that would be neat:
    -Gnome/Fink/Sileni/Centaur race hats.
    -Variant cloaks of shifting hues.
    -Slivven doll.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I thought at first that the paradox puzzle books were magical map reskins, as that'd make a lot of sense too. So... magical map reskins!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited July 2014
    Reskinned umbrellas (especially if you somehow Reskinned an umbrella into a cane), more noses.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    So.

Who is Khaphetu, and when will we learn more about them?

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Estarra said:
    I still want the alternate timeline @Xenthos beepbeep dolls!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

We get it, you're obsessed with him.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Just imagine tiny Xenthos pixies babbling non-sense at you!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Awesome promotion this month!

Got my censer, periscope and permanent tinderbox :D 

I'd love to see a lizard/Dracnari variation on the dingbat noses please. Unfortunately I don't think any of the current options match my Gaudi theme.

Other than that the only thing I still want is a Hamster Plushie :p
    My seren tinderbox still doesn't work :(
  • I would actually love to see a 2 - 5 aethergoop + dingbat item that would basically work like a watered-down demigod powers TYPECAST for non-custom beasts. Consider the following description of my beast:

A vicious chimaera with skeletal wings

I believe most (if not all) beast messages are set with a pattern of <adjective> <beast> <short description>. This aethergoop item would essentially replace that first adjective with one pre-selected adjective not otherwise available to beasts. Consider, what it could look like with the basic Glom typecast messages for this aethergoop + dingbat item.

A wyrden chimaera with skeletal wings
    A shadowed chimaera with skeletal wings
    A blood chimaera with skeletal wings
    A tenebrous chimaera with skeletal wings
    A taloned chimaera with skeletal wings
    A silent chimaera with skeletal wings
    edited July 2014
    Reskinned solstice stockings.

Curio-type masks, new ones.

Let us buy presents with goop!

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I'd like to be able to goop the eyepatch of the aethers into something like... a Slipstream Sirdar's badge.
  • Shaddus said:
    Reskinned solstice stockings.
    Yes please, I'd love to have one of these again. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • I don't remember if this was previously mentioned... but "a noisy clockwork yoyo" would perfectly fit the theme of aethergoop. 

It's one of those silly little dingbat items that gets commonly used by many players. The description fits well within gnome inventions, but might feel off RP to several characters (myself included)... somewhat like the ridiculous pig snout. 

Since it appears to third party on that acquisitio tick, the vanity upgrade could really turn quite a few eyes! I feel that this guy is a perfect candidate for this promo!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Reskinned whips?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    It might be a good idea to list the items that you're working on that haven't been released yet, @Estarra so that people know if they want to save goop for them and/or bother getting the free goop this time around.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • saying "this, that, and the-other-thing are going to be coming out this month" are only good if "this", "that", and "the-other-thing" are already coded and you're just waiting for the stars to align correctly before you release. Otherwise such "wait for it" announcements mostly breed disappointment.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I am going to need a lot more aethergoop to reskin my artifacts. I so love this idea!

Aethergoop skins of the Mask of Esteemed Beauty..?  Oh my!
    edited July 2014
    a primal mask of esteemed ego-slaughtering!

that was actually a suggestion, until I logged in and saw we had some.
    Shaddus said:
    a primal mask of esteemed ego-slaughtering!

that was actually a suggestion, until I logged in and saw we had some.
    My list of items that I want to reskin keeps growing... and growing...

There are so many awesome Glom-themed things already. :)