Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited July 2014

Aaand this isn't tweets. Moving it over..

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• It seems like the fit is caused by a total failure/fuckupery of your nervous system, so I'd assume all your organs stop functioning thanks to ridiculous signals from the brain.
  • Doesn't crotamine induce severe internal bleeding before the fits? I'd guess organ failure. In unrelated news, Kalnid has a new research project.
  • I was reminded of these forums recently and so decided to pop in and say hello, and also everyone in the Basin is awesome. So a big Rave (or whatever, no idea if I am doing this right) to everyone!

...But especially everyone within the Light.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    I am an epic twit, and Eliron is incredible, and there are plans of awesome.
  • Tacita said:
    I am an epic twit, and Eliron is incredible, and there are plans of awesome.
    Fixed. On to the plans of awesome!
    <:-P
  • edited July 2014
    Big rave to @Karlach for getting the beauty domoth (And the people who helped him) and helping sort of helping Haezon with his job (Newspost). He was really feeling a bit depressed about culture but HELLO, 9 power bards and CULTURE CENTER~

Mad respectz.
    Retired.
  • edited July 2014
    Ok. I really don't know what this topic's all about. Erm...

*cheerful rave*
  • Thank you, who ever you are. Thank you so much.. I noticed just now.. Just thank you.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • edited July 2014
    Drocilla said:
    Meliana said:
    There's a HELP CARAKHAN now yay! <3
    Oh sure, you kill a few squid, twist some minds, and sing one eardrum-splitting song and suddenly nobody cares for your help file anymore. I see how it is!  :(

I care!    image
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Siam said:
    Drocilla said:
    Meliana said:
    Oh sure, you kill a few squid, twist some minds, and sing one eardrum-splitting song and suddenly nobody cares for your help file anymore. I see how it is!  :(
    Magalt ACTIVATE.
    That's my line.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Magalt: I come in answer to the musk and spices.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Drocilla said:
    Meliana said:
    You boiled my gifts! </3
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Munsia said:
    Silvanus opens the powers of the Megalith of Doom to you.
    You step towards the Megalith of Doom as Silvanus unlocks its deepest powers. You place your hands on it, spreading deep cracks and fissures across its stone surface, drinking of its intoxicating Taint as thrumming power fills the air and pours through your mortal coil. Hordes of demons fill the air with the flapping of their leather wings as you are suffused by incredible powers, and rise as a Vernal Ascendant!
    A new Ascendant rises! By decree of Warlord Silvanus and with full support of the Iron Council, let it be known that the Grand Dominion of Magnagora has this day imbued Munsia with the energies of the Megalith of Doom, raising a Vernal Ascendant!

Yaaaaaaaay

2014/07/23 05:01:48 - Silvanus nominates Munsia as to be descended from the position of Vernal Ascendant, who now awaits the confirmation of the Iron Council.

Aww....
    He giveth, and he taketh away.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I..what?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • The topic of having Munsia as an ascendant has always been controversial. So a compromise of sorts was worked out where she would be raised and then immediately descended. Effectively raising her to be a vernal demigod and making room for the next one that we plan on keeping.

Raising a second vernal ascendant costs 2 million power. Raising another, so you have 3 at one time, costs 4 million power. So instead of spending 6 million power to get two more ascendants we are spending 3.5 million and getting one vernal demi and one vernal ascendant. This leaves us in a decent place power wise in case one of the vernal ascendants craps out and needs replacing.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited July 2014
    It still feels kinda shitty, but I mean Silvanus made a decent point. I won't be holding domoths because I need to be on the front line, not backdooring points. Among that I don't need 2 powers activated...I have well over 400m essence and I can switch powers as needed. I only want 3 skills anyway and they're all situational

Not to mention I feel our next raise isn't even a valid one, just a selfish status thing. 

Plus Esca's gone til Monday. I get half a week with it!
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Ontop of that, Munsia probably has generated over a million power itself, and, no organization should really have 3 Vernal Ascendents active at one time, you can't hold six domoths to justify spending 4 million power on a 3rd VA.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Silvanus said:
    Ontop of that, Munsia probably has generated over a million power itself, and, no organization should really have 3 Vernal Ascendents active at one time, you can't hold six domoths to justify spending 4 million power on a 3rd VA.
    Sure if you've the luxury of TAs as well, otherwise I can see the reason some organisations would want to have 3 VAs.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Silvanus said:
    There's certainly the point of generating power. Since I've returned I've been more than a bit baffled at the attitude, "We'll raise them and then they'll start doing stuff" that I've seen.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited July 2014
    Steingrim said:
    Silvanus said:
    There's certainly the point of generating power. Since I've returned I've been more than a bit baffled at the attitude, "We'll raise them and then they'll start doing stuff" that I've seen.
    Munsia does stuff before and after.

I can just do a lot more now, I feel
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    On the other hand, if using that campaign gets people elected, it's easy to see why people keep using it.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
This discussion has been closed.