Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Everiine said:
    On the other hand, if using that campaign gets people elected, it's easy to see why people keep using it.
    It's not actually that successful, a majority of people raised are raised off their track record. It's a more reliable method than listing a string of promises, and certainly better than the alternatives of a smear campaign undermining your potential opponents rather than focusing on selling yourself, or the "give it to me or I quit" ultimatum.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I'm going to be the next TA. You guys had better all give it to me, OR I QUIT!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    All my alts want TA, or I quit.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I foresee the Nekotai getting even more filthy rich now from owning the poison market :3 SecondTrade is my longterm goal too. Going to go for tattoos + herbs. Because I am a total powergamer like that. For now, I just keep being in awe at how great it is to finally be demi :D
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Pff. Everyone knows there is no real money in poisons. We just take the skill for the immunity. :P

• Iasmos said:
    Pff. Everyone knows there is no real money in poisons. We just take the skill for the immunity. :P
    Ok then burst my bubble why don't you :( (I know you are right, but I can still dream of riches no?)
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • The upshot of SecondTradeskill is that you don't have to forget Poisons, and you get to keep your immunity when you switch out that other tradeskill.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited July 2014
    That doesn't sound normal? They removed non active trans working I thought
  • I think he said since you now have 2 trade skills you don't have to forget Poisons, but the other one, so you never lose your immunity.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    In lighter news, to offset my recent bleeding all over the forums:

Message #567 sent by Irillia (received: 2014/07/24 15:28:02)
       Congratulations on your promotion to Captain of the Air Marshals! May you serve faithfully and well in this capacity, my son.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited July 2014
    :x  @Kelly, even if she's mean to me at times =(( , she's awesome.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Clearly needs to play the Battle for Endor part 1 during Aetherflares.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

@Viravain for legitimately making my week with that, it was the last thing I expected. Thank you <3

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kelly said:
    Just made a little patchwork system to add trolly Star Wars sound effects to aetherhunting. It's so.. great.. and I am way too pleased with myself.
    Pew, pew? Should share. :)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Elanorwen said:
    Kelly said:
    Just made a little patchwork system to add trolly Star Wars sound effects to aetherhunting. It's so.. great.. and I am way too pleased with myself.
    Pew, pew? Should share. :)
    I just made a few things for laughs and to see if I/Mudlet could do it. But now that I've got a taste of the craze, I may have become a little obsessed.. (I wanted to stay up all night and skip work today.) Maybe I'll post something when I'm done obsessing!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Silvanus said:
    Kelly said:
    I was going to add the "Game of Goats" soundtrack from YouTube for everytime we kill a stainless goat on Astral, you have to listen to that.

But I think Lavinya would've hated me if I added that in and sent it to her.
    I would make your life very difficult if you did that to me.

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I just love this Hallifaxian library boom.

This is a big thank you going out @Ayisdra @Vivet @Daraius @AnyrecentpeopleImighthaveforgotten

Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
    Yay diplomacy, being able to work something out with your bitter enemies to come to a resolution that works out best for all.

Still prefer swordpoint diplomacy to this verbal discourse stuff tho >.>

• Rivius said:
    He is known as a Sous Chef of the Waystation Circuit.

Yay :) This was a fun quest.
    Now do the Ghetto!
  • probe frei
    A beautiful avian specimen, this falcon is unlike any animal found in the wild - every glistening plume on his body is crafted of gold, attention paid to the finest detail, down to the very barbs of the feather. Bright yellow golden plumes crown his head and his back, intermingled with burnished ones and spattered with silvery white-gold feathers, while pale white-gold feathers cover his breast and belly. Dark, burnished gold talons glisten beneath his body, undulled by the countless ages that his fiery, scarlet gemstone eyes have seen.
    Golden Frei, Wind Rider is not one to be trifled with.
    He weighs about 40 pounds.
    He is loyal to Ilaedron the Fair.
    You cannot see what Golden Frei, Wind Rider is holding.

greet frei
    You greet Golden Frei, Wind Rider with a sincere smile.
    You gain a new honour!
    Golden Frei, Wind Rider nuzzles his head against you, the metal feeling strangely warm.
    Golden Frei, Wind Rider begins to follow you.
  • edited July 2014
    Rave for my lovely accomplishments of quests and growing Honors. Some of them were real bitches, I mean eye-gougingly painful, but once done, you cant help but feel a sense of great accomplishment.

Rave for lusternia's great quest-arcs and the heavy story put in them. Rant at some of the complexity put in merely for complexities sake though ><.
This discussion has been closed.