Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Eritheyl said:

Someone guarding herbs without me needing to harass them.

It's the small things.

>:D<
    Fiiiinally. I can't get some peace now!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Tense, sad rp can be soooooo entertaining. Solange is amazing to rp with even if she breaks my heart. Awesome, awesome.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Being challenged to a 2v1 (thank you Ena and Daj for that) and then suddenly finding out your org's Eph is watching you.

No pressure @Milo, no pressure...

Seriously though, raves to the younger combatants in Seren who are not averse to going out, trying, dying, getting feedback and trying again. I hope you guys got something out of it.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Is it really that bothersome? I think it's going to be more of a problem for me if I switched it to my timezone
  • Personally I'm going to switch it to PST since that's the timezone used when they point out when events happen.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I'm more flabbergasted that it is actually an option now! But a good addition nonetheless.
  • Lavinya said:
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #2353
    Date: 8/22/2014 at 2:43
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: New Config Option: Timezone

A new config option, CONFIG TIMEZONE, has been added. This will adjust
    the output on the TIME and DATE commands if used, so that they will
    display both the GMT time and the time according to the provided
    timezone offset.

To use this feature, the command is CONFIG TIMEZONE <timezone offset>.
    The offset takes the form of either a + or -, followed by 4 digits
    corresponding to hours and minutes. So, for example, +0500 would
    correspond to GMT +5 hours, and -0130 would correspond to GMT - 1hr, 30
    minutes.

Penned by My hand on the 10th of Vestian, in the year 391 CE.

Yesssssssssssssss. Rave rave! Love this so much, thank you thank you!
    I always assumed it wasn't bothered with due to daylight's savings time.
  • If Ieptix keeps this up he might just replace Iosai in our hearts.
  • edited August 2014
    Somebody has to!

EDIT: Idk if it's secret or anything since it hasn't been announced, so i'm sorry if my gratitude is premature or i'm blabbing stuff, but can I just say that like a week ago he either noticed me posting on the forums about a GMCP bug or noticed me flailing around and breaking stuff, and he approached me about it, and we tested stuff, and he was like "oh no this is going to take a lot of work" - and just the other day i noticed EVERYTHING IS FIXED <3333333
  • @Lavinya for being a most wondrous, an kind, Lady. Thank you.

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
    @Enadonella, @Niina, @Sidhe, @Selskia and @Haghan for all going in and trying their best, learning, adapting and trying again, and not giving up.

Don't ever let anyone tell you that you shouldn't fight, this is how you learn, and you guys are going to get there one day. Keep at it!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Big thanks to @Septim, @Skurai for poking Seta into waking, and additional thanks to everyone whose helped me get back into the wing of things. ;P
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    You have a godly gestalt composed of nine ikons.

Woo! Getting closer to my all legendary gestalt.

• Got an icicle out of a present. Which I got from genie bottles. Muahahaha.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited August 2014
    A long pair of arms emerge from the shadows, their marked and bloodstained hands reaching out toward Siam and embracing him from behind in a hug, before disappearing in the shadows once more.

----

The clinking of bone echoes softly around you as two slender hands emerge from the shadows behind Siam and cover his eyes. "Guess who!" a girlish voice giggles.

'Boo!' Ingwe Thulisile screams happily at you.

So much <3
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• It's true, I really am you.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited August 2014
    Naime said:
    Shhhhhh!  >:D<

edit:

Thanks for playing around with us,unknown admin/ephemeral!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Rave for being dogpiled by a few people when they saw the amended overhaul, they were afraid I would miss it. Which I had..... though it'd only been somewhere in the area of two hours.

People keeping me on the ball <3
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    You open your stocking and pull out a group of 3 bottles of argleblaster.
    You quickly store a group of 3 bottles of argleblaster in your rift, bringing the total to 4.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • @Altrea‌ for: deep answers

It's true, I really am you.
  • I really think @Marcella‌ deserves some props for being extraordinarily helpful with a new player

It's true, I really am you.
  • Cheers @Theros & @Marcella - really glad about a lot of things IG atm and today made the waiting/work especially worth it :)
    From the new artifacts list.

o Infini-Last Pliers (75cr)
    - Remove one rune from a weapon or magic item (one-time use)

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

This discussion has been closed.