Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Karlach said:
    Winning a revolt in our traditionally crappiest timezone, highfive @Arcanis
    It's good to be in a foreign timezone sometimes ^^
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I was thinking the same thing! We used to be strong at that time but a lot of our Aussies disappeared. Raves for a return of @Akyaevin!

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Throw @Leolamins a bone too!

What a terrible wife.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • edited September 2014
    War games! Even though my team was slaughtered :D

EDIT: Additional raves for the Gaudi party

It's true, I really am you.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited September 2014
    What little I got to see was vastly entertaining. Gaudiguch is a terrifying place and Ixchilgal is what nightmares are made of. Awesome :)

• <3 Raves for crashing people's informational meeting about Seren-Hallifaxian relations. 
  • Raves for having said meeting crashed by a GNOME.

:x
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Curses, for it not being my lawn to shoo little gnomes away from!
    [-(
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    Curses, for it not being my lawn to shoo little gnomes away from!
    [-(

:( So much hate. I am just a gnomey girl, living in a lonely world, craving attention and love, @Everiine
    No.
    :-w

(Psst, :-c )
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Nott Rillaen, Insinuation of the Wyrd regards the well-armed trill with a glance, but otherwise pays him no attention. "It feels," Nott sing-songs, "It feels as if you felt this would be a more inappropriate question. As if it would have caused more controversy.

@Nott and @Everiine for showing me what top shelf role-play looks like.
  • Zitto said:
    Nott Rillaen, Insinuation of the Wyrd regards the well-armed trill with a glance, but otherwise pays him no attention. "It feels," Nott sing-songs, "It feels as if you felt this would be a more inappropriate question. As if it would have caused more controversy.

@Nott and @Everiine for showing me what top shelf role-play looks like.

8-> 8-> 8-> Oh staaaahp!  :x
    Ooooooh gaaarsh! ;))

• edited September 2014
    @Daraius   >:D<

• Nott said:
    @Daraius   >:D<
    She's ours now, Glom.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Only a matter of time 'til I get Emily Thorned, right?  :-S
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Thank you @Xeria for keeping me entertained. I was getting bored.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
  • edited September 2014
    For everyone who has not killed me for attacking everything I'm unknowingly not supposed to all over the game >.>
    PS sorry! D:
  • edited September 2014
    @Altrea .....right. Xeria now thinks all firefolk are mad as loons and irrational to boot. 

Also, Altrea died ...for a goat. Then tried to cover it up by attacking the serenwilde. Firefolk are mad as loons!
    is dead like the dodo
  • @Altrea‌ for opening Naime's mind a little

• @Arien, the idea's you have, and just the conversations. I really do enjoy when we talk, or when you involve others, you really are a gem!
    @Niina, and @Feyr! You are lovely people. I enjoy the chats, the confusion I cause you, and the over all fun you bring to Serenwilde.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • edited September 2014
    EDIT: No war

everybody love everybody

• edited September 2014
    Isluna said:
    @Arien, the idea's you have, and just the conversations. I really do enjoy when we talk, or when you involve others, you really are a gem!
    @Niina, and @Feyr! You are lovely people. I enjoy the chats, the confusion I cause you, and the over all fun you bring to Serenwilde.
    @Isluna: Aww, you really are sweet!
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Lavinya said:
    What little I got to see was vastly entertaining. Gaudiguch is a terrifying place and Ixchilgal is what nightmares are made of. Awesome :)
    You can take the boy out of mag, but not the mag out of the boy!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yay now I can remind myself every time I log in of all the conversations and projects I'm too tired to pursue.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Daraius said:
    Yay now I can remind myself every time I log in of all the conversations and projects I'm too tired to pursue.
    It's not quite the FutureMsg I would have wanted, but it's a welcome addition. And not as awkwardly named - I've been playing Institute too long.
This discussion has been closed.