Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Tell me the inside of pocket watch says Don't forget 3. Jul. 11
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  •  My new artifacts rave:

o Obsidian Runestone (75cr)
    - Set to specific runestone type (1/month)
    - Infinite uses of that runestone type

@Estarra , Does 'uses' include everything that you use runes for (sling, prophesies, affixing on statues/totems, etc), also including  the things that use more than one of the rune like supersling and runic amulet? Also, are you able to have more than one of this (ie, could I buy 20 or so of them and never have to make another runestone again)?
  • Daraius said:
    Tell me the inside of pocket watch says Don't forget 3. Jul. 11
    Nope.

Burnished gold has been used to fashion this intricate pocketwatch, dull with age yet retaining a stately, refreshing gleam to its aureate surface. The outer shell of the pocketwatch is smooth and unadorned, save for a long, fine chain of golden links that hangs from one side. The inner face, however, is decorated with seven distinct hands moving about at varying speeds, some revolving madly while others seem to remain perfectly still. The white facing is adorned with numerous incomprehensible glyphs and sigils, all caught behind a thin layer of translucent, glimmering crystal.

It is more of a alethiometer.
  • Gnome and Fink races finaaaaaaaally. Woooooot.

Gnome is aweome.

Wish Fink had more appeal though.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Arcanis said:
    Gnome and Fink races finaaaaaaaally. Woooooot.

Gnome is aweome.

Wish Fink had more appeal though.
    Fink looks interesting as a Monk / Warrior race, at least if you want to try something that isn't the Master Race.  The stats are pretty good for a physical race.

The charisma is really rough, though.  That said, they are finks and probably smell like they have been bathing in Mucka's stew.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    No balance bonus and an intellect level that screams "mana kill me!" kills off any interest in Finks. There's no upshot to taking them over say, a weapon specific race if you aren't going AMR.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• This is the best day.

Your race is now that of Gnome.
    You pop a peculiar flobbergobble mushroom into your mouth and begin chewing. As you swallow, a puff 
    of smoke billows out from your pores, blinding you. As the haze clears and your vision returns, you 
    look down in astonishment to see that you've now become a gnome.
  • Okay, that cements it. In my mind, because of that silly message and the whole method of transforming, player gnomes are not really gnomes! >:(

Which is a rave, because I finally decided what to think about them ICly.
  • She is a puttering gnome demigoddess...

This makes it even more wonderful. Puttering is the exact word I would associate with gnomes. So good, so perfect. 
    :D

• Marcella said:
    Okay, that cements it. In my mind, because of that silly message and the whole method of transforming, player gnomes are not really gnomes! >:(

Which is a rave, because I finally decided what to think about them ICly.
    But what would define if they are a 'fake' gnome exactly? Simply because adventurers havent been gnomes before?

Gnomes have existed in Lusternian life for about as long as it's been around, and interact daily with us, it really isnt a stretch to suddenly see them amongst our numbers in organizations. Even if we were to say "he was a faeling before", many change their races and some even conceal their true race behind a hat. There really is near no proof or reasoning behind claiming someone is a 'fake gnome'.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Rave for a massive set of book approvals!
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Rave for @Lisaera, because I love the RP she brings to Serenwilde and the rest of the Basin. In fact, rave for any other Gods, because the work you do is just amazing. Thank you so much.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Raves for @Ivaldi, @Tanin, @Thoros and @Vetala for the genuinely fun RP and looking forwards to a lot more. The last 3 days have been pretty rough being new but I think I'll stick it out (at least until you're all tired of me heheh). Cheers
  • Sabelle said:
    Raves for @Ivaldi, @Tanin, @Thoros and @Vetala for the genuinely fun RP and looking forwards to a lot more. The last 3 days have been pretty rough being new but I think I'll stick it out (at least until you're all tired of me heheh). Cheers
    Glad you're having fun (and not letting the mean bunny scare you)
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Vira mummy is best mummy <3
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Lisaera conversations are the best! <3

Even if the wife is annoyed with me because she wants to go to dinner and I'm all, "No, my Goddess is talking to me, food can wait!"
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Well, if Your (@isune)people would actually dance with Me when they say they will, I'd have more practice! Besides. If people make fun of the way I dance, I'll just make their skin the next ingredient in the Crone's spellcraft. 

...today, I rave for serenity in the storm. 
  • edited September 2014
    I can't get my gif to work.

You win this round. 

We're also setting a bad example, so pay no attention to the lack of raving happening.

EDIT: I fixed it for you, Lis. --Shikari

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Can I grab some popcorn, @Yomoigu?

Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Like for Arya, who is awesome.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Hey Isune - image
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Raves at @Xeria for leading a meditation, and BIG raves for @Feyr, @Anjou, and @Yvonari for a great, great conversation!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Currently, there are 9 Citizens on this Plane and 1 on other Planes.

Hax.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    And no Vengeance game!  X(
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    And I'm gone again.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Winning a revolt in our traditionally crappiest timezone, highfive @Arcanis

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

This discussion has been closed.