Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    The only good thing about furries is they come with that delicious fire malus.

Also the trend of events happening between 6am GMT and 12pm GMT continues, are we on a really long streak of coincidence or is something broken in the RNGenerator?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Only good thing about non furries is...nothing. You disgusting fiends. 
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I know a few okay trill. But everything's better with a tail.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • The winged people with impressive egos are the best by far.

It's true, I really am you.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Yes, those trill and all of Hallifax tend to roll like this:

• I find myself slowly warming up to furrikin as a player, despite having hated everything about them since time immemorial. It breaks my heart.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I feel like half the pbase have all gotten up together at once and must be partying somewhere.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Vivet said:
    I feel like half the pbase have all gotten up together at once and must be partying somewhere.
    If only. I know for me, I'm just in a down mood after the DC meet, paired with some possible life changes and other things have me feeling not up to really playing.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Vivet said:

Sorry :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Vivet said:
    Yeah I don't know what my deal is. Just still feeling completely demotivated, and some developing issues at work haven't helped the situation. These moods of mine go on and off like a switch, though, so I could be back in action and totally impelled any day now. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    This weekend had no revolts, no nodes, no events, and once flares were done there was nothing left to do beyond domoth maintainence.

People are selective with their log on times in the summer, and some people are prepping for college/uni, or on holiday. It's a repeat of last year.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I'm still hosting company for another day, so I'm only popping in when I can.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    My current schedule probably means I can only pop in to say hi now and again.
    Just had an hour convo with one of the older players of the Geo. One of the Fathers of Geomancers as some might think...though of course IG I have a completely different viewpoint...but yeah. Nice conversation about the state of lusternia and catching Aiakon up on the times and who is all still playing. 
  • How was that off-topic..?
  • edited August 2014
    Would be nice if you could off-topic the off-topic sometimes... but I guess that would be off-topic? >_>
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
    I couldn't help myself.... Don't judge.
  • Found shattered earth......and died....it was fun!!
  • I love attention.

Random mechanics thought of the day:

If you hold a domoth, and orghop to the org with the opposing domoth, what happens when one of you tries to upgrade?

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Karlach said:
    Random mechanics thought of the day:

If you hold a domoth, and orghop to the org with the opposing domoth, what happens when one of you tries to upgrade?
    It's happened before.

Jaamil ran to Celest from Gaudi and Kelly held the opposing domoth. Can't upgrade either one.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Aha, didn't realise there was a precedent, I thought Jaamil lost war before jumping ship but I stand corrected.

Thanks.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Second random domoth mechanic thought of the day:

What would happen if I descend a Vernal while they are holding two domoths?
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Silvanus said:

They would be unable to upgrade either domoth. Generally, I think it would die in stage 2, because that's where you get the message that you have too many domoths, but it could be in stage 1, too. I'd recommend passing it on before descending.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Can't challenge if you're holding max domoths.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Silvanus said:

I know, when are we descending you anyway?
  • I may be coming back. Haven't decided yet...
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tavon said:
    I may be coming back. Haven't decided yet...
    Your avatar appears skeptical.
This discussion has been closed.