Absence Thread

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I kinda vanished there during the month of july, while a huge stack of family visits kept me busy, and have stayed gone over the last month. I'm trying to balance out a huge number of credit hours while still working, as well as trying to keep my fledgling new social life from going out. I'll probably be around from here on out, but will be shying away from many responsabilities IG until my IRL life evens out and is less stressful.
  • Busy weekend, so I shall mostly gone as well.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Are all the Nihilists on vacations? ... Or most of Magnagora. Kind of like this the past two days is why I ask.
    :-S
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Sabelle said:
    Are all the Nihilists on vacations? ... Or most of Magnagora. Kind of like this the past two days is why I ask.
    :-S
    Most of Lusternia seems to be on vacation right now.
  • Got it, thanks.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    It's that period towards the end of the summer (which in gaming generally tends to be the quiet season of the year, learned through many years of WoW raiding) where the academical new year is kicking off, there's a lot of people here involved in college/university/other forms of schooling who are preparing, generally things pick up towards mid September-early October and run through till about May/June before we take another summer vacation.

Of course you also get the Ascension surge that runs between December and March, but otherwise it's not a case of dead guilds or dead orgs, more this is one of the busier RL periods in the year.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I may not be logged in as frequently for a while, RL stress is affecting me. So I don't want to snap IC because of my OOC frustrations. So if I seem off for a few weeks it's because I'm making adjustments

It's true, I really am you.
  • I have been debating for a while whether or not I will straight up quit Lusternia.

My life is simply going in some different directions now. I'm trying to work on getting into college, switching jobs, and on top of this I had a (albeit, distant) family member take their own life last week. This was a few days after the passing of a family friend.

It's been a rough go of it the past little while, and I feel that there are some necessary changes which unfortunately, for a while at least, means that Lusternia isn't a part of my life. It's been a great 9, almost 10 years. 
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Ridiculously cheap tactics like always. Enjoy your gaming experience, everyone. I think Lusternia is over for me, though.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Still gonna be MIA for a couple of weeks, until then I shall pop up randomly via the flash client.

PS

I still enjoy those ninja rp-sessions.

PPS 

Enjoy your time away, everyone!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited September 2014
    Old wrist injury cropped up as I started working out (great timing), hand in a brace makes typing hard. Somewhat reduced online times because of it.

@Sabelle, message me if you need anything. I still log in daily, just at odd hours.

• I hope it gets to feeling better, take it easy and thanks for being thoughtful despite it. @Esca :)
  • Posting here again, but I don't think I'm coming back this time. It's been fun.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Not an absence so much as a general forecast for less activity:

My grandmother has finally caved to the reality that she can't live on her own anymore, so she's moving in with my aunt over the next few weeks. I'll be helping with the transition.

Also, I'm getting her cat, so will need time to acclimate after not living with any animals for the last year or so.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Real life just got busy, awesome and :much of a muchness: so I'll certainly not be around as much as usual for the forseeable future.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I've been mostly absent lately, and the trend is likely to continue.  Forgot how time consuming new babies are :D
  • I'm back, maybe, after way, way too much life happening.

Is anyone I used to play with still around here much? I'd like to hear from you, since I'm not sure where to take my character, if I want to play her again.

I'd welcome any thoughts about where the RP is at these days.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I'm still here! And RP is always around, if you look for it. Serenwilde is experiencing a resurgem ( ;) ) of it thanks to the attention of @Lisaera, but RP is everywhere. It usually takes some initiation on your own part to find it, though.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    I'm still here! And RP is always around, if you look for it. Serenwilde is experiencing a resurgem ( ;) ) of it thanks to the attention of @Lisaera, but RP is everywhere. It usually takes some initiation on your own part to find it, though.
    It usually does but some places always were better known for it than others, even so.

Also, hello again, Everiine. :)

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • RP hangs around me like a cloud of gym stench.
    You should never have to go "searching for it" IMO.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I will continue to be sparse over the next 2 weeks at the very least. I am not going dormant. I will try to pop in every once in a while, hang in there, Potatoes.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    I will continue to be sparse over the next 2 weeks at the very least. I am not going dormant. I will try to pop in every once in a while, hang in there, Potatoes.

oi buddy you better not go to sleep we are supposed to hold a festival and we have to plan it!

• i won't be too active for a week or two

• Tacita said:
    Off tomorrow afternoon to hit my friends with rubber swords for the weekend again. Amusingly, we are spending most of the weekend playing werecrows...I have this roleplay covered.
    Crows...crows...crows...for a moment I read werecows.
  • If Vivet starts talking in Illuminatus code, we will know to blame the cat on keyboard. Or will we?
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I had an unfortunate accident with my laptop and wont be back until next week. I'll try to long on via mobile
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.