Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• Rivius said:
    Yeah there needs to be an easy way to shell out and finish your curios
    This was in part my motivation to make the trade website. However I feel that rares remain an issue. I think that it would be nice if there were rare packs for sale for credits like we have the normal ones now. Sure you'd end up buying something like a damage enhancement rare, but afaik you can rub that into a rare of another set? Just make them cost like 9 credits per rare or something.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Or maybe something you can attach to a curio of a particular set that gives you X number of rubs where it will stay within that set?
  • Silvanus said:
    I teleport to someone, and kill them.

They drop a bunch of rats, me being extremely confused as to why they are ratting (I assumed needed gold), I gave them 100k.

Person sends me a message:

"Real challenge. Go behead a two year old or something. // Like they do in the middle east. Be proud y ou are an ass."

Sometimes you just can't win.

Maybe they crave moldy cheese

It's true, I really am you.
  • edited September 2014

Silvanus said:
    I teleport to someone, and kill them.

They drop a bunch of rats, me being extremely confused as to why they are ratting (I assumed needed gold), I gave them 100k.

Person sends me a message:

"Real challenge. Go behead a two year old or something. // Like they do in the middle east. Be proud y ou are an ass."

Sometimes you just can't win.
    Wait Silvanus is beheading people?  Did you go warrior? Or is that just this person?

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• edited September 2014
    The Portal of Fate flashes as Septimus steps through, now ready to begin a fresh life in Lusternia. I was confused for a minute there

• Naime said:
    The Portal of Fate flashes as Septimus steps through, now ready to begin a fresh life in Lusternia. I was confused for a minute there
    This guy basically.

Retired.
  • edited September 2014
    So a novice comes and slaps me about 3 million times with a spam, because I am "idle and cheating" while influencing 

I did reply to her slapping though the spam probably made her miss it 

then

I get issued...and then

Air Neophyte Meaghan says, "Lusternia seems like an interesting mud, but you're a wierd bunch of players... not for me."

Acerbus blows smoke and waves his hands until it takes the shape of words saying " Insanity."

Air Neophyte Meaghan says, "Whatever." 

Air Neophyte Meaghan says, "I don't really care."

today sucks
  • Mimie said:
    So a novice comes and slaps me about 3 million times with a spam, because I am "idle and cheating" while influencing 

I did reply to her slapping though the spam probably made her miss it 

then

I get issued...and then

Air Neophyte Meaghan says, "Lusternia seems like an interesting mud, but you're a wierd bunch of players... not for me."

Acerbus blows smoke and waves his hands until it takes the shape of words saying " Insanity."

Air Neophyte Meaghan says, "Whatever." 

Air Neophyte Meaghan says, "I don't really care."

today sucks
    Every ten shit novices is worth it to find that really good one.
    Retired.
  • way to scare off the new PB

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    SOMEone's not getting mentioned in the Year In Review. [-(
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    The what?

• Naime said:
    way to scare off the new PB
    I'm sorry, are you implying that Mimie scared off the novice that walked up to her and slapped her 5 million times, issued her and then qq'd after breaking character?

• Daraius said:
    Is it me again? :((
    No man, 394 is your year!
    I used to make cakes.

• Tomo said:
    Daraius said:
    Is it me again? :((
    Straight up, he needs an honourable mention for tackling me out of a room when I was crucified+4 limbs broken by Silvanus during wildnodes.

• You hear on market ads proclaiming cheaper credits up, you take a look...

Credits currently available for purchase:
          18 credits at 24489 gold per credit.
          50 credits at 24492 gold per credit.
          10 credits at 24999 gold per credit.
           3 credits at 25999 gold per credit.

:-w
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I bought 17 I think it was for 20k earlier. Happy days.

• Maligorn said:

Naime said:

way to scare off the new PB

I'm sorry, are you implying that Mimie scared off the novice that walked up to her and slapped her 5 million times, issued her and then qq'd after breaking character?

When you say it like that I sound like an arse.

But really two sides to every story.

• Lavinya said:
    I bought 17 I think it was for 20k earlier. Happy days.
    Bought 14 as well. Good times.
    Is also the Shintar.
    @Tomo needs to step off when peeps are trying to whisper to each other in the room.
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:

@Tomo needs to step off when peeps are trying to whisper to each other in the room.

BUG Tomo times 38,339

• Aow. Not easy coming back to the game.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • It is kinda annoying that the wigs are all hunted out constantly. But still! Animated wigs! What.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited October 2014
    @Estarra can the new wig curios please be put into collections (ie fine hair/exotic hair etc) to match the packages in the shop to make it easier to a) sort through the curios and b) know what type they are for future package purchases? Pretty please?

Edit Or I could just probe each piece.....but collections make it so much easier to search through large piles of curio pieces.

• hairflip
    You must be wearing hair to emote that!

Are you kidding me.
  • What's with all the mortal auctions going around? Seems a bit iffy.

Is Haezon gonna have to make an auction for cool Glomdorians to keep up or what?
    Retired.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Haezon said:
    What's with all the mortal auctions going around? Seems a bit iffy.

Is Haezon gonna have to make an auction for cool Glomdorians to keep up or what?
    Hard to say. I always thought they would never happen in Gaudi since Hallifax started the trend, but lo and behold, it did happen. I suggest rallying around the fact that it is a city tradition if you don't want to bother.
  • Vivet said:
    Haezon said:
    What's with all the mortal auctions going around? Seems a bit iffy.

Hard to say. I always thought they would never happen in Gaudi since Hallifax started the trend, but lo and behold, it did happen. I suggest rallying around the fact that it is a city tradition if you don't want to bother.
    Isn't it a form of slavery though?
    Retired.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Hallifax has never objected to slavery in any form, so we're cool with that. Gaudi is presumably ok with it because it's consensual servitude.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
This discussion has been closed.