Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen (Female Tenebrous Vernal Ascendant).
    Her age is obscured from perception.
    She is ranked 187th in Lusternia.
    She is an extremely credible character.
    She sits on the Shadow Court of Glomdoring as a Guardian of the Dark Forest.
    She is the Queen of the Night in the Shadowdancers.
    She holds the position of the Speaker of Shadows in the Shadowdancers.
    She holds the position of a Harbinger of Dusk in the Shadowdancers.
    She holds the position of a Spinner of the Dusk in the Shadowdancers.
    She holds the position of Guild Archivist in the Shadowdancers.
    She is a member of the Raventhread Tailoring Cartel.
    She is a Planar Drifter in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    She is a Fatal Strike in the Divine Order of Shikari, the Predator.
    She is in the Cult of the Bloodsworn.
    She is a graduate of the Shadowmaze (honours), the College of Necromantic & Tainted Research, and 
    the Order of the Secret Flame (honours).
    She is a member of the clan called 'Team m&m.'
    She is a member of the clan called 'The Shadow Court.'
    She is a member of the clan called 'Disciples of Klangratch.'
    She is a member of the clan called 'The Equinox.'
    She is a member of the clan called 'The Roseine Call Tailoring Cartel.'
    She is a member of the clan called 'The Swarm.'
    She is a member of the clan called 'The Cimmerian Sect.'
    She is a member of the clan called 'The Terror of Long Night.'
    She is a member of the clan called 'The Crowned Night.'
    She is a member of the clan called 'Peasantface.'
    She is a mentor and able to take on proteges.
    Her motto: 'I am the Night.'
    She is deemed an Apprentice by the Bardic Council of Vesteran Honours.
    She is considered to be approximately equal to your might.
    She has taken the hand of Astraea Nightshade in marriage.
    She has been divorced 3 times.
    She is a root generation member of the Great House of Nightshade

Yesssss. 
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    It's alright, we all know you're old.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Morkarion said:
    It's alright, we all know you're old.
  • I have finally transed Highmagic and Resilience. :D
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    12469h, 5150m, 8358e, 10p, 26660en, 26646w mBelrxk<>-l

Curious Collection.
    Poised to strike, an avaricious asp clutches a gold sovereign with its coiled body. Emitting a gentle, ticking hum, a crystalline moon slowly spins along its axis. Resting upon its rows of spines, a murex seashell beacon lies here. A puzzleform sun rests here, its pieces shifting around to form itself anew. A whiplike emerald cobra is coiled here, a viridescent glimmer evinced by the available light. Refusing to melt, a snowflake made of ice persists here. A cast iron butterknife lies here, gleaming with subtle gold inlay. Glistening with radiant colour, a carnelian tulip of blushing ruby lies abandoned here. Gleaming with an aura of gentility, a silver spoon has been tragically abandoned here. A glaring eyeball floats here, staring ominously and unblinking at its surroundings. A stained-glass butterfly casts shards of multicoloured light upon the ground. A glittering, gem-wrought dragonfly of virid gems lies here, gleaming softly. A heavy sable blindfold lies here, folded upon itself. Awaiting some grander use, wooden tongs have been placed upon the ground. A tin tinker stands here in miniature, hunchbacked and bearing minute metal implements. A brass sprocket lies here, teeth glinting. Carved from jointed sticks of ash, a dracnari driver curio lies here. A wooden wakabi toy lies here, legs loose. Electricity crackles in flowing arcs around this crystal-hewn lightning bolt. Glittering with pale beauty, an orchid of gems and precious metals has been left behind. The bronze figurine of a tailor has been left here, tongue sticking out in concentration. A menacing leather flog lies here in a tangle of rustic lashes. Crafted from fine silks and decorated with deep, rich gems, a regal silk spider rests here. A copper-tinged boa constrictor rests here, coiled upon itself. A square inkwell of bubbled green glass lies here, filled to the brim with dark ink. A muddy brown stalk lies here, topped by an enchanting lily of the loam, crafted entirely of jewels. A burnished bronze feather lies here shimmering on the ground. An eerie floating nose swirls around the room attempting to huff in the scent of everything in sight. Tongues of heatless fire whisper at the end of this rune-inscribed torch. Alighted gently on the ground, a shimmering silver feather lies here. A rustic carriage curio rests here on four tiny wheels. Flawless gems and polished gold have been moulded into the form of a rose that lies here. Interlocking pieces of jade form the shape of this luna moth, poised as though ready to flit away from its perch. Gleaming with gems, a pearlescent swan lies here upon the ground. Rays of golden light flickering across its plumes, a delicate feather has alighted here. A golden clockwork pendulum lies here, seemingly broken from some larger whole. A sprig of coltsfoot daintily clasped in its painted beak, a delicate porcelain dove has been placed here. A squashy, stuffed wakabi lies here, button eyes gazing vapidly at its surroundings. Gently seated upon the ground, a dainty dining fork lies here. Cast aside, a crystalline femur lies awaiting its long-deceased owner. An electrified steel wrench has been cast aside, jags of power arcing erratically across its surface. A splintered star of wood and gems lies here, shimmering in the ambient light. The tiny wooden replica of a pile of luggage rests here. An iron spy figurine rests here, dropped into a wary crouch. Carelessly abandoned on the ground, a tidy little notepad sits here, pages splayed open. A gentle buzzing sound emits from this intricate gold and obsidian bumblebee. A rotund, stuffed piglet lies here, rolled onto its side. Curled in a shimmering ribbon of light and colour, a bright rainbow stretches here. Gleaming with patterns of inlaid grasslands, a bronze-etched saw lies here. Shimmering with an icy lambency, a platinum white feather lies here upon the ground. Decorated with an elaborate mosaic of ceramic tiles, the form of a regal parrot stands here. Hourglass glistening upon its exposed stomach, a small black spider hangs here from a single glistening thread of silk. A gleaming cog of steel lies here, glinting ominously with occult patterns. A pair of gleaming steel handcuffs lies here, touched in places with flaking, dried blood. Shaking its rattle ominously, a rapacious rattlesnake stares at everything with the threat to bite. A silver penknife lies here, malachite handle gleaming with a polished sheen. A silver ratchet lies here, oil streaking its handle. As still as death, a disembodied ear floats here as though listening with utmost care to the world passing around it. A stuffed donkey has been cast aside, frowning to itself as it lies on its side. A stained glass peacock curio is perched here, feathers frozen in a glittering fan. A burnished silver candelabra lies on its side, extinguished. A translucent crimson rib lies here as though awaiting its previous owner. Wooden handle smoothed by years of consistent use, a screwdriver awaits patiently for its owner. Glistening with oil, a gear lies ready for use. A glittering trail of crystalline stardust lies scattered behind the centre of a comet lying here. Tossed helter-skelter upon the ground, a brass knuckle bone lies abandoned. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here. A disembodied, thin-lipped mouth floats here, babbling nonsense phrases. Positioned in a cute bow, a ceramic fawn stands on nimble, long legs. Oiled and gleaming, an assembled, copper igasho leans against his axe. Floating a few feet above the ground, a small, delicate glass angel spins languidly around in graceful circles. A miniature ivory skeleton dances about here to the rhythm of his own clinking bones. A miniature candy mountain rises from the ground here, rock candy crystal formations glittering on its surface. Coiled upon the ground is a miniature ruby dragon, tongues of fire washing over his form. Cracked and weathered, an onyx gargoyle sits here, looking forlorn. The glittering boughs of a crystal tree refract and reflect all available light in brilliant, prismatic colours. Bobbing here pleasantly, a crystal sphere hums with energy as it floats upon an invisible cushion of air. A delicate, enamelled teapot sits here, hiccuping occasionally as steam curls from her spout. A ceramic death watch beetle skitters about, uttering a series of dire clicks as the colours upon her shell shift and flow. A glimmering miniature of a snow phoenix rests upon the ground, wings unfurled majestically. An alabaster fountain curio rests here amidst a spray of multi-hued energies. Rising in an imposing mass of black iron, an iron cross stands here, radiating a miasma of dread and pain. Glittering with myriad gemstones, a jewelled turtle hides here in his exquisite shell. A cuddly, brown-furred teddy bear sits here complacently, button eyes gazing upward. Tiny paws clutching his tummy, a pudgy, stuffed panda bear sits here. An aquamarine shark floats here upon the air. Flickering and twisting wildly, the Guttering Flame of Damnation burns here. An austere clock tower rises from the floor, ticking with unerring regularity. Tentacles trailing in brilliant tails, a sequined squid curio lies here. Daintily curled up in a ball, a glass kitten watches the world around her through a pair of large emerald eyes. A plump, stuffed teddy bear sits here, head canted at an angle as his button eyes gaze brightly ahead. A lacquered puzzle box has been left here, its glossy wood in danger of being soiled. A rubber duck rests here flat upon the ground, squeaking occasionally. A wooden soldier stands at the ready, his tiny bow nocked with a lone arrow. Shimmering an exotic hue, a feathery quill lies here. A ceramic puppy stands here at alert. A gilded music box rests nearby, playing a delicate tune at a low whisper. An antiqued, gilt-framed looking glass hangs here upon thin air, its surface brightly reflecting its surroundings. A mischievous sock monkey capers about here, squeaking impishly. A leopard lurks in the shadows, curiously watching anything that moves. A mask bearing the likeness of a bright-eyed maiden lies here. A mask of a playful jester lies here, its features plastered with a massive grin. A curious harlequin mask lies here, its expression inconstant. A solstice dragon mask has been tossed to the ground here. A pristine dove mask lies here, pale and resplendent. An enchanting butterfly mask lies here, painted in warm tones of blues and yellows. A mask of a mischievous imp lies here, a disconcerting grin on its face. A mask of a regal chicken has been discarded here. Its features set in a permanent grin, a chubby cherub mask lies here. A porcelain mask lies here, offering up the bright and beauteous features of a swan. An aquatic kelpie mask lies here, its leafy features staring out at the world. A mask of a bawling squonk lies here. Painted in dark tones of brown and deep purple, an alluring moth mask lies here. A mask of a featureless marionette lies here. Its expression one of duty, a mask of a fae knight lies here. Gleaming brightly, an open rust-touched straight razor lies dangerously on the ground. Warm to the touch, a bewitching lantern whispers with a flickering, violet flame. Glittering richly, a jewelled stalker's skull lies here, polished and adorned. Airy and light, a sparkling white cloud floats here. A diamond skull lies here in the dust, grinning with unsettling intensity. Twisting with an aura of multihued energy, the Chromatic Rod of the Avenger drifts upon the air here, crackling with energy. Glistening with haunting silver, a spiderweb lies here shimmering on the ground. A stylised eye crafted of precious jewels lies here, gazing out unblinkingly. A bit of wooden shaft still attached, a spearhead lies here, coated in a thin layer of frost. A leering tarantula with ruby eyes lies here.
    You see a single exit leading west.

Crek has already told me this. :(
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Drop all of them in someone else's manse. Preferably an entrance room.
  • There has suddenly been a large demand for jewelers. :-? (Maybe it's just me?) 
  • Dynami said:
    There has suddenly been a large demand for jewelers. :-? (Maybe it's just me?) 
    Every 350 months there is bound to be a lot of rings that decayed.
    Enyalida said:
    Mmm.

Maybe I should figure out how to anchor them in Eventru's fulcrux.

I hear he likes long walls-of-text and flashiness; it's a match made in the Havens.
  • Xenthos said:

Enyalida said:

Mmm.

I hear he likes long walls-of-text and flashiness; it's a match made in the Havens.

Sure! Just remember, anything left in my fulcrux is considered a an offering. I may take ownership of them all and begin to use them for my own nefarious purposes... ;)
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Xenthos said:
    Enyalida said:
    Mmm.

Xenthos has fallen under the onslaught of a thousand curios.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Neos said:

Xenthos said:

Enyalida said:

Mmm.

Xenthos has fallen under the onslaught of a thousand curios.

Worse. I might bless them all and make them shiny and yellow, before making them all come after you.

OHGOD, they're coming. And you'll know it with page long entrance messages. EACH.
  • Clearly, they will all need to be placed somewhere safe. Like an exhibit of some sort... A wyrden exhibit, even... hmm.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    So proud of you guys!
  • Family time and Eliron's hour-long stories.

Also:
    Lyora opens her stocking and pulls out a group of 125 bags of meat scraps.

• My own raves to family time, all the Shee-Slaugh (especially our newest member Valkia!) and our ever-growing tea party.

Also to Celina, for being Celina, and understanding Eliron-speak.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited January 2013
    @Viynain is a sweetiepie.

That is all!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    We used to get one or two bubbles quite often. I feel old cause I keep saying this sort of thing.

• Qistrel, you must be old.  My last stint in the Serenwilde we did routinely get bubbles.  We even have a ministry position of an aetherfleet admiral who handled preparing things for each flare, but not sure what happened with the position after I served in it and left the Serenwilde.
  • Two ice larvae, golden tonics, and Azealia Banks.  8->
  • Aw. <3 Eri.

Also, raves for the people helping me feed my ikon-driven craze. I really appreciate it. ^^

By the by, is there a prize associated with that Ikon Tournament besides bragging rights?
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    You get free ikons at the end, the number of which (I think) depends on your ranking.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Ranking is gained during the course of the year, or is there an actual tournament at the end of it?
  • As far as I've understood it, you can fight other players ten times per RL day for ranking. At the end of the year, it's measured and reset. So there's no big tournament at the end.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I won a legendary ikon and I only came fifth alongside a bunch of other people.

It's not a very good legendary ikon, but still.

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Tandrin said:
    Qistrel, you must be old.  My last stint in the Serenwilde we did routinely get bubbles.  We even have a ministry position of an aetherfleet admiral who handled preparing things for each flare, but not sure what happened with the position after I served in it and left the Serenwilde.
    It left with you more or less.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
This discussion has been closed.