Player Pics!

Comments

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    I wasn't lonely. I was rolling with my soul food.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Completely ignoring my leg in the background! Rude.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Bwahahahaha lol wtf you doin @Kelly!
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Looking at my phone maybe? Or.. having an air jam session..
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Yeah, she was having an air jam session. She might have not known we were sneaking that picture of her.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.

A friend asked me to help with some little short commercial thing he was doing for our old college.It was a spin off of It's a Wonderful Life.

I don't know why but I find this picture hilarious.

We went to Niagara Falls! :D

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Shaddus, you're growing up so nicely!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    That's Evelyn, the Plump-kin Queen.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited December 2014
    Boop, I'm a moron.

For the Rocky Horror Picture Show last night, I ended up going in full drag for a pre-show called 'Walking Round in Womens Underwear', and then stayed in costume for the rest of the show. This is one of the shots Pectus and I took during setup, but I'll edit the post later when I actually have the professional shots taken during the show!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Is that your phone in your pocket, or are you just happy it's christmas?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yes and yes!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    You look so happy.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    That's Shaddus's griefer face.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• @Revan is also pretty good at blowing his own horn.. I mean, he plays the sax too!
    </RANT>
  • Le sigh.  I live close enough to everywhere to meet-up for over-nights/weekends, but I have too many children to leave the house.  Next year will be better for meet-ups! =]
    </RANT>
    I had fun hanging with @Xena, @Kelly, and even @Revan. Kelly was her usual mean self, Revan was less drunk than usual, and Xena got her ring stuck on her shirt and it was hilarious. I wanted to make a time-lapse video of our entire walk through Central Park in the snow, but thought of it late and my ipod died before we finished. Do have a partial video with Xena and her boyfriend being sooper cute together.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Somebody needs to move up by me so I can meet them :( .

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    We're all going to CP in the summer, don't fret
    CP?

• Cedar Point, I assume. I've been there before, it was really fun (and extremely expensive)
    I've been there, too, but Cedar Point is really, really far away now (I live in northeast Wisconsin on the border of the UP).

• Hubba hubba
    The playa you love to hate