Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Nice Sakr! My highest is 80 :( and I've been working really hard at getting past it.. very close to 81, but it feels so far away, and demigod feels even further.

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow
  • I finished from titan in... 3 days. Had a 200% boost from the legendary ikon, 100% from golden tonic, 100% from kiss of the lips, then the harmony blessing, elite, and the true favor bonus. Good luck @Majanishi
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    If that isn't the prime example of tearing someone down to lift yourself up, I don't know what is!

Congrats! :)

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    /kicks Sakr for weakening guards

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Reavers are the Mag guards, that was a ravager. Picking on the undervault illithoid!

• You examine a beauty shard curio piece of the Holy Helm Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a partial holy helm curio piece of the Holy Helm Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing the Holy Helm of Avechna.

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    3 days? Pssssssht slacker.

Anyway Maja, you're a Serenguard, go Moon and abuse the hell out of Drawdown. Make sure you've got damage shift by the time you're 90, because I promise you it will make life so much easier.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited January 2013
    Tailoring is fun!

And I hope Viynain is not too offended >.>

EDIT: Which reminds me, mindsense is pretty much awesome.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • Morkarion said:

Anyway Maja, you're a Serenguard, go Moon and abuse the hell out of Drawdown. Make sure you've got damage shift by the time you're 90, because I promise you it will make life so much easier.
    If I can find the funds or the credits, I will hopefully be getting DamageShift after I finish transing Moon. I really wish I could afford to buy credits.. would love to support Lusternia more, and would also love to have more artifacts.

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Majanishi said:
    Morkarion said:

If I can find the funds or the credits, I will hopefully be getting DamageShift after I finish transing Moon. I really wish I could afford to buy credits.. would love to support Lusternia more, and would also love to have more artifacts.
    Some low to mid areas are surprisingly good for gold income. Running the Krokani/Aslaran chain as well as clearing out the Orcs from Shallach and turning in all the corpses for cash will net you enough gold for at least 1 credit an hour.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Really enjoying questing again recently. Yay honours quests. :)
  • You examine a war spark curio piece of the Chroma Rod Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a partial chroma rod curio piece of the Chroma Rod Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing the Chromatic Rod of the Avenger.

Now just the incandescent bracers to go. And since they're rare and the ones I wanted the most, they'll probably take me three times as long as it took to get the other three combined.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • 125878   a Great Rune of the Puissant Knight    inside of "nekai*"
    198606   a Great Rune of the Puissant Knight    inside of "nekai*"

Best investment I ever made. Worth every last penny.

Seriously, when you alt like me and go inactive for a year or two, coming back and still having weapons is beautiful.

Second rave: Nekotai. You are still as awesome as you always were. <3 Squee, I'm happy to play Lusternia again! Might even reactivate my Elite Membership instead of play WoW!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

Random rave for Glom gods. @Nocht for his random "I'm always watching" favours, and @Shikari for building a really fabulous Order. From the predator themes to the (amazeballs) worgs, to the lore snippets and awesome realm. I didn't think I'd ever enjoy another Order after Fain's.

--->Shameless avatar plug here.<---

• Aetherflare with @Xypher and @Lir. Woo, Gaudiguch!
    If it's broken, break it some more.
    My envoy streak continues. Huzzah.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Hiriako for marrying Meae and Qistrel even though we sprang it on him suddenly when he was busy and lots of people kept poking him. Thanks!

• Changelogs. So many things I'd missed! Re-sorcelling sorcelglass? Awesome.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    A rave for Shally, Lavinya, Nymerya and Xena.

In no particular order and on no particular subject just a simple <3
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • I can finally read the guild logs again.
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • Newt Blasterson says, "These grant quick access from the Facility to any aetherbubble available! Mind you, it's a little frobberswabbed, so you can
    only access certain bubbles at any given time. Also, we'll make sure all of our trading ships give you a bit of a discount."
    Newt Blasterson offers a sly wink.
    Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    You have gained a new Noble Line!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Playing some random browser game called Wartunes today, and ran into a @Zyphora and a @Barrin,

I'm watching you two. /peer
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited January 2013
    Barrin's so famous, they made him into a card. http://magiccards.info/us/en/63.html

• For being confidence when I have none. <3@Morkarion

Plus two new Fledglings in one night! Woo. Please staaaay, even if you are alts. Quiet guild is quiet!
    Sent By: (system) on 01/21/11:21
    Envoy report #993 for the Shadowdancers has been completed and should become active within 24-48 hours (if not immediately).

• Qistrel said:
    Barrin's so famous, they made him into a card. http://magiccards.info/us/en/63.html
    I never knew he rocked such an awesome Fu-Manchu, the more you know.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• I feel like I am being pretty productive...
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • Finally!

You offer up a figurine of Xena to Terentia, the Even Bladed.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Faithful' Achievement! You have earned 5 Bound Credits.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Supplicant' Achievement! You have earned 10 Bound Credits.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Servant Of The Gods' Achievement! You have earned 25 Bound Credits.

achievement rankings
    Rank  Player              Points
    -------------------------------------------
    1.    Xena                   184

The Imperial Honoured House of La'Saet            Honour             523812
    --->Great House Earnings: 19958

listofferings summary
    -[Player]----------[Offers]----[Deaths]----[Powers]----[Affinity]---------[Net]-
     Xena            387,097,708      -49,998      -40,000         43,000     387,050,710
    ---> Oferrings Earnings: 382,650,422

Readlog La'Saet:
    2013/01/21 21:42:15 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Our family's pious devotion to our patron is well known. - - - x 383
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • How much was in that figurine?
This discussion has been closed.